For 2 years the dems have promised impeachment

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
and for how many years have the right been promising obama and co will pay for their crimes?

it's not as if i agree or disagree at this point - i'm just a spectator with nose bleed seats to this show like the rest of us. but either side promising NOW is the time is just lying to themselves.

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief

Why are you so obsessed with this? You make multiple threads a day about this one topic.
Because the Americans who voted for dems deserve the impeachment that they were promised

Dont you deserve the truth?

The Americans that voted for the Repubs deserve to see “her locked up”, yet you do not start 10 threads a day on that topic.

Do you right wingnuts not deserve truth?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You can, Barr is working on that now.

Just because a wing of the party has the horrible idea of impeachment doesn’t mean all Dems support it. The title of your OP is misleading
And yet both Konrad and Creepitus believe it is appropriate and necessary.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...pport-house-democrats/?utm_term=.56db6db4b5a2

58 of how many again are for moving forward? 137 are for continuing to investigate (that shit should be well over now, what would be left to investigate unless you keep making up more stupid reasons. if so, the R's will just do the same next time the D's are in the WH - make up stupid shit to launch investigations for years on end.

that is what the D's have set in motion with this bullshit. the harder they push it, the more the people in the middle will push back and begin to end the extreme crap.

and for how many years have the right been promising obama and co will pay for their crimes?

it's not as if i agree or disagree at this point - i'm just a spectator with nose bleed seats to this show like the rest of us. but either side promising NOW is the time is just lying to themselves.
All I am saying is that there is no impeachment. Not now or ever

i don't think there will be either.

but the drones on both sides continue to scream shit like TODAY IS THE DAY they get emotionally satisfied.

annoying as fuck.

Why are you so obsessed with this? You make multiple threads a day about this one topic.
Because the Americans who voted for dems deserve the impeachment that they were promised

The Americans that voted for the Repubs deserve to see “her locked up”, yet you do not start 10 threads a day on that topic.

But of course he is, and you are ok with him “working” on it yet you make multiple post a day about the Dems “working” on impeachment.

You wingnuts are all the same, matters not if you are right wing or left wing

There will be no locking up of Hillary. Not now or ever.

it would be a christmas miracle to me but if they haven't got her yet, it's not going to happen. people need to learn to get on in life w/o their inner emo getting pissed off all the time.

It would be a waste of time. The Senate is in his pocket. They will lie, cheat, and steal at his direction. Better to push the investigations. Bring every dirty little secret out into the sun for all to see. The court of public opinion will remove him even though the toadies in the Senate will not.

They really don't want ALL the secrets coming out. That's Trump's ace in the hole.

Most likely she was given a heads up that the report wasn't going to give them Trump's head on a platter.
i would dare say all of us get our info from the media. i would daresy the media sucks these days and spins it hard one way or another.

but yet we base how much we hate someone on a media we know is biased. funny, isn't it? while i'm sure some of us are better at reading between the lines as others, it's still at best, seriously flawed to think the media validates our position these days.

but to think that backroom / dinner conversations between all these people would have a much better idea of what is actually going on isn't happening would be just ignorant. that given, look at their actions and you'll see what they really know.

if mueller had anything he could have used, he would have.
if pelosi thought for a second an impeachment would succeed, she would be on it

yet you hear people in this forum crying out daily that trump is guilty. or that hillary is going down TODAY IS THE DAY! and that day eventually ends as it began; w/o prosecution. yet the same people will wake up tomorrow and find another article from a flawed media and use it to be TODAYS THE DAY, today.

but look at the people we're talking about and what they do - maybe a bit of painful reality will set in and people will realize this hate-parade simply isn't working for the good of us all and certainly not for their faithful sides.

Impeach for what?

Obstruction of Justice. DUH.

Whatever happened to collusion? That's all we heard for years. You remember, tick tock, Mueller's closing in, any day now?

Just because a wing of the party has the horrible idea of impeachment doesn’t mean all Dems support it. The title of your OP is misleading

It's a matter of taking the necessary steps. Most Democrats know he deserves impeachment, but it would be a waste to do it before the voters are convinced of Trump's unlawful behavior

The Mueller report weakened that effort.

but the drones on both sides continue to scream shit like TODAY IS THE DAY they get emotionally satisfied.

annoying as fuck.
But the people who voted democratic deserve the truth, all they have is lies

But of course he is, and you are ok with him “working” on it yet you make multiple post a day about the Dems “working” on impeachment.

You wingnuts are all the same, matters not if you are right wing or left wing

The dems have been working on impeachment since before Trump won. Barr just got there

She will I agree get an assisted suicide

annoying as fuck.
But the people who voted democratic deserve the truth, all they have is lies
they, like many on the right, have what they want to believe.

the truth is like todays arch enemy of so many people it scares me. far too many people want to be wrong yet emotionally validated.

Forum List

Back