For 248 Years American Democracy Has Stood.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.

No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.
why didnt trump do this the first time around?....just askin...

Retard.jpg

And for 14 years, you have stood, too.

Assuming, that is, that you learned to stand by the time you were a year old and not two or three.

MAGA

You've got the vapors

Such utter BS, the Constitution will not allow for a dictatorship, you nut jobs are so paranoid that you are wanting to use fascism to rid the pretend fascism that you have made up in your heads.

I’m disappointed inAll those that believe they can get us to a dictatorship and those that believe the Constitution would allow a dictatorship in four short years.

Forum List

Back