For all you liberals

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Saying how great Obama was doing against ISIS......and us RWs knew it was a joke.......lolololol lol

New claims Pentagon doctors ISIS intelligence as probe widens

All I can say to rightwinger, Lakhota rdean and the rest of the zombies.......your administration doesn't take terrorism seriously and lies to make you think it's getting good better........how fucking stupid are you guys?

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do” Donald J. Trump.

Poor deflection...very poor, dem drone. What's the matter, your left loons sites haven't sent out the talking points on this latest fiasco from The Blunder In Charge?

Poor deflection...very poor, dem drone. What's the matter, your left loons sites haven't sent out the talking points on this latest fiasco from The Blunder In Charge?

Well let be factual President Obama has been wrong about ISIL but ISIL would not be the major problem it is had it not been for voters like you that voted for George W. Bush and supported the stupid idea of invading Iraq and removing the one idiot that kept ISIL in it place!

I know how dare I point to the reality when all I should do is be a clown like you that believe President Obama and Hillary Clinton created ISIL...

Again so you do not miss this point and that is I am not excusing President Obama failure to understand the threat of ISIL but I am writing had it not been for those like you, well ISIL would be some unknown group in Iraq Saddam would be dealing with...

Now run and vote for Donald John Trump and remember you're as much of a clown as those voting for Hillary Clinton!

Well let be factual President Obama has been wrong about ISIL but ISIL would not be the major problem it is had it not been for voters like you that voted for George W. Bush and supported the stupid idea of invading Iraq and removing the one idiot that kept ISIL in it place!

I know how dare I point to the reality when all I should do is be a clown like you that believe President Obama and Hillary Clinton created ISIL...

Again so you do not miss this point and that is I am not excusing President Obama failure to understand the threat of ISIL but I am writing had it not been for those like you, well ISIL would be some unknown group in Iraq Saddam would be dealing with...

Now run and vote for Donald John Trump and remember you're as much of a clown as those voting for Hillary Clinton!

Ahhhh shaddup, Bruth. I wasn't even old enough to vote for Bush when he won before the war ya freaking uninformed toad. If nothing else you're consistent in posting shit you're clueless about

It was more than that, Shrub's mistake planted the seeds, Obummer's mistake watered it, fertilized it and helped it grow. If we had helped crush the misnamed Arab Spring (especially in Syria) ISIS/ISIL would never have been able to grow to any effective degree in the resultant power vacuums.

How ISIS Spread in the Middle East—and How to Stop It

Here's one aspect most Americans haven't really figured out yet.

“I am sorry for America,” Sidawi said. “You are stuck. You have become a country of the Middle East. America will never change Iraq, but Iraq will change America.” …

This tragic sensibility—the sense that in most instances, things do not work out as you might have hoped—is generally lacking in the American character. Americans are an optimistic people: They have difficulty imagining the worst. That was why 9/11 was so shocking. Most Americans never considered that such devastation could be visited on them.

Arabs grow up in a culture where it is always best to assume the worst. Sidawi rattled off the list of wars and disasters that have afflicted the Middle East almost continuously since he was born in 1939. That is the bloody history in which America has now enmeshed itself.

“You will learn the culture of death,” warned Sidawi.

Forum List

Back