For Black Republicans, pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is an obligatory fiction

Sorry, I am not a white racist. That is what you do.
Nah. You're a whiney black racist with a 40 lb chip on your shoulder and you think everything is whitey's fault.

Even when I acknowledge certain problems, you keep fighting with me about it, as if I disagree. Because I am white and therefore I am your enemy, right, SuperConspiracyBrutha?

Nah. You're a whiney black racist with a 40 lb chip on your shoulder and you think everything is whitey's fault.
Blah, blah, blah that is what has always been said about black men who don't just go along to get along.
Even when I acknowledge certain problems, you keep fighting with me about it, as if I disagree.
What am i fighting with you about? Hell i wasn't even talking to you.
Because I am white and therefore I am your enemy, right, SuperConspiracyBrutha?
Being white doesn't make you my enemy, being a bigoted racist does.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
What part makes it an awful bill, be specific.

The federal government taking control of local elections.

This bill establishes new criteria for determining which states and political subdivisions must obtain preclearance before changes to voting practices may take effect

Now, about your ID.........too tough to get?
Camera shy?
What's the problem? Be specific.

The federal government taking control of local elections.

This bill establishes new criteria for determining which states and political subdivisions must obtain preclearance before changes to voting practices may take effect

Now, about your ID.........too tough to get?
Camera shy?
What's the problem? Be specific.
There is no fraud so none of this is necessary.

Forum List

Back