For Every 10 Americans, Only 3 Trust The Government

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Even 3 out of 10 seems a bit high......
Like they say: Always Love Your Country, But Never Trust Your Government
A couple of the statistics surprise me:
Young People have more trust in the Government than older people.
Hispanics have more trust in the Government than blacks.
I understand the blacks trust the federal government more than white do but I would like to see the results if it were a white President.
The Federal Government has made it impossible to trust them, With information easier to find on the net, I don't see the government winning back people's trust any time soon.

Pew: For Every 10 Americans, Only 3 Trust The Government
Data collected from a survey taken in January of this year indicates that all demographics and partisan groups experienced an increasing lack of faith in government leadership, according to a release posted on the Pew Research website late last week.
“However, there are disparities,” the official summary noted. “[M]ore than twice as many Hispanics as whites (44 percent vs. 20 percent) trust the federal government, and more blacks (38 percent) than whites trust the government.”
Researchers additionally observed that younger Americans trust the government more than their older counterparts, and that more liberals believe in the administration of President Barack Obama than either independents or Republicans.
Pew: For Every 10 Americans, Only 3 Trust The Government « CBS DC

Forum List

Back