🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Kathy Griffin

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Dear Kathy Griffin,

You are not the victim, you are your own worst enemy. You chose to post that vile picture to Twitter and are now suffering the dire consequences of your actions. Trump didn't "break" you, you broke yourself.

You took it too far, and I have no sympathy for you. I have no sympathy for anyone who depicts assassinating a sitting president, whether Trump, or for the past 8 years, Obama. I am becoming increasingly convinced that certain elements of liberalism (like the one in which you reside) consist of nothing more than people with mental issues rather than of those holding actual political positions.

You sicken me. To think something like that was ever going to be funny is the sheer height of ignorance and stupidity. You only appealed to a segment of people who possess extreme hatred of our president. You have the right to post whatever the heck you want, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences. Your career needs to suffer greatly for what you've done. To traumatize an 11 year old boy like that is beyond unforgivable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now wait on; what Griffin did was just your normal lefty humour partisan message nonsense. Nothing unusual about that. The problem the Left really have is that she made President Trump look good by comparison with her own visage.

Greg

No one cares about your little opinion, and it was hardly worthy of a new thread. In the future, please save your self-indulgent, narcissistic ramblings for your diary (even if I agree with most of what you wrote here.) Thanks for your cooperation.
/---- You don't speak for me. I value the OP's opinion. And exactly how is the OP's post narcissistic? Here is a clue:
nar·cis·sis·tic
ˌnärsəˈsistik/
adjective
  1. having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    "a narcissistic actress"
    synonyms: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic;
    informalfull of oneself
    "she was never happy in the narcissistic life that her press agent and manager had crafted for her"
libtard.jpg

If anyone defends what Griffin did, they are one of two things, either they are psychopaths who agree with the practice of (depicting) a sitting president being beheaded, or they are not the tolerant leftists they thought they were. This is the same intolerance of political opposition that dare I say it, ISIS has for everyone in the west, and has actually beheaded people for.

Go have a seat and think about that for a while.

Kathy is a bomb thrower . Just like Ann Coulter . Same diff.

No one cares about your little opinion, and it was hardly worthy of a new thread. In the future, please save your self-indulgent, narcissistic ramblings for your diary (even if I agree with most of what you wrote here.) Thanks for your cooperation.
He got three agree emojis. You got an lol.

I think we know where the majority stands. Fuck off you sad little troll

While self-indulgent rambling may be your specialty
Interesting, did you just come here to talk down to me? Well, that's rather self-indulgent.

Anywho...

Isn't that why most people come to your threads?
Most liberals like you come to my threads hoping to get a rise out of me, because they lack an effective defense of their own positions. I'm way past your childish games now. If you have anything productive to add to this discussion, then by all means, do it. Otherwise I will not reply to you further.

Later.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in. It's what leftists understand. Of course they bawl like Griffin is doing afterwards.

How dare they not tolerate my intolerance!!.... <<<left loon reasoning

Interesting, did you just come here to talk down to me? Well, that's rather self-indulgent.

Anywho...

Most liberals like you come to my threads hoping to get a rise out of me, because they lack an effective defense of their own positions. I'm way past your childish games now. If you have anything productive to add to this discussion, then by all means, do it. Otherwise I will not reply to you further.

Later.

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in. It's what leftists understand. Of course they bawl like Griffin is doing afterwards.

Give me one example of right wing tolerance! Just one ! I beg you !!!

Anywho...

Later.

I just roll my eyes at you, "Timmy"
TIMMAAAAAAA!

Anywho...

Later.

Trump gave Hillary as pass on the special prosecutor

Good strategy...I prefer kicking their teeth in.

When they put their foot in their mouth by hurling insults and epithets, they proceed to kick their teeth in on their own.

I've been on a number of forums over the years....the loons on this one are truly the dumbest I've ever encountered...and that's saying a lot

Forum List

Back