For near 8 years we bitched about racial division being used as a political weapon and/or tool.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Trump does the SAME GOD DAMN THING and you all fold like a creased napkin.

You're fucking spineless hypocritical cowards who are no damn different than the ones who've used these very political weapons as a means to an end. You know, the ones both you & I have bitched about for seven years now.

Where's your cloak of personal responsibility now? Did you lose it on the way to your knees?

Do I believe Trump is a racist? NOPE.
Do I believe Trump is using race as a weapon? ABSOLUTELY

All the problems this nation has seemingly boil down to race. Know why? Cause NEITHER side has the courage to call out their own when a line is crossed & demand the accountability that we scream at the opposition for not having. Which in essence secures the asinine race baiting bullshit for the next generation of political insiders.

Trump could have had my vote with a focus on the issues that really matter but he's to interested in stirring the pot for his own personal gain.

Where is the fucking outrage about the racial division he is causing? And don't blame our shitty media. As bad as they are they are only repeating the man's own words.

I want the wall.
I want 0 refugees from dangerous countries.
I want a focus on America first.

I don't want Obama 2.0 with the racial bullshit.
Grow a fucking spine & practice what you preach.

Are you all going to stand idly by while Donald Trump gives the left the ammunition to convert the Latino vote to their side for the next generation or are you going to stand up & say this is AMERICA, the land where the color of your skin does not dictate your future but only your heritage.

We all came from immigrants. Most legal, some of us probably illegal if we looked close enough.

Deport the illegals. Fine the businesses that hire them. Build the wall. BUT STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT where everyone is lumped together based on the tint of their skin.

You're fucking spineless hypocritical cowards who are no damn different than the ones who've used these very political weapons as a means to an end. You know, the ones both you & I have bitched about for seven years now.

Where's your cloak of personal responsibility now? Did you lose it on the way to your knees?

All the problems this nation has seemingly boil down to race. Know why? Cause NEITHER side has the courage to call out their own when a line is crossed & demand the accountability that we scream at the opposition for not having. Which in essence secures the asinine race baiting bullshit for the next generation of political insiders.

Trump could have had my vote with a focus on the issues that really matter but he's to interested in stirring the pot for his own personal gain.

Where is the fucking outrage about the racial division he is causing? And don't blame our shitty media. As bad as they are they are only repeating the man's own words.

I want the wall.

Trumps hand has been forced. The left opened that can of worms and that Jeanie cannot be put back in the bottle. Instead of what the GOP has been doing; allowing the left to beat them up with it, Trump isn't hiding from these issues. IMO, he could do a better job of it, but he isnt shying away. The old GOP way of running scared didn't work, maybe Trumps way will. But Trump as to fight that war, not pretend it doesn't exist.

I want the wall.

What the hell do you want him to do when he's got a La Raza Judge pulling a political hit job on him with two law firms who have given the Clintons close to a million dollars for speaking engagements? They are using the judiciary to attack him.

Shut up? Be a Romney or a McCain and not fight back over this?

Trump's hand was forced?

Someone made him make the judges ethnicity an issue in this campaign? Why couldn't Trump just do the smart thing and say "This is an ongoing case so I won't discuss it publicly"?
That's his excuse for his taxes.

Why does his personal baggage need to be the problem or focus of MY PARTY?

I want the wall.

Trumps hand has been forced. The left opened that can of worms and that Jeanie cannot be put back in the bottle. Instead of what the GOP has been doing; allowing the left to beat them up with it, Trump isn't hiding from these issues. IMO, he could do a better job of it, but he isnt shying away. The old GOP way of running scared didn't work, maybe Trumps way will. But Trump as to fight that war, not pretend it doesn't exist.

Trump sure is "shying away" today. You must not have seen his press release.

I love how the OP has tried to equate what Trump is doing with the last "near 8 years"......as if Obama is some kind of race divider.

Awesome.

I want the wall.

What the hell do you want him to do when he's got a La Raza Judge pulling a political hit job on him with two law firms who have given the Clintons close to a million dollars for speaking engagements?

I get that their may be political implications in this situation but why the fuck is his parents birthplace a God damn issue? WHY?
When Debbie Wasserman does stupid shit we don't blame it on her families heritage. When Weiner was flashing his weiner we didn't invoke his parents.

Trump is playing on your patriotism. Don't be so stupid.

Trump's hand was forced?

Someone made him make the judges ethnicity an issue in this campaign? Why couldn't Trump just do the smart thing and say "This is an ongoing case so I won't discuss it publicly"?

It's not his personal baggage. It's a political hit job plain and simple on Trump and he has to point out that the Judge is La Raza and the lawyers are pro Clinton for crying out loud.

Trump's hand was forced?

It's not his personal baggage. It's a political hit job plain and simple on Trump and he has to point out that the Judge is La Raza and the lawyers are pro Clinton for crying out loud.
The case is not new. It's been ongoing since before he announced his political aspirations. And this is not the first judge on the case. So when do we dig up the previous judges heritage?

I want the wall.

What the hell do you want him to do when he's got a La Raza Judge pulling a political hit job on him with two law firms who have given the Clintons close to a million dollars for speaking engagements?

I get that their may be political implications in this situation but why the fuck is his parents birthplace a God damn issue? WHY?
When Debbie Wasserman does stupid shit we don't blame it on her families heritage. When Weiner was flashing his weiner we didn't invoke his parents.

Curiel is LaRaza. Anything goes. La Raza is the Hispanic version of the Aryan Brotherhood for crying out loud.

Trump's hand was forced?

The case is not new. It's been ongoing since before he announced his political aspirations. And this is not the first judge on the case. So when do we dig up the previous judges heritage?

In just the past couple of months Curiel has pulled a couple of major stunts to torpedo Trump. He needs to recuse himself from the case. Curiel has made the case a brand new issue. Not Trump.

I want the wall.

Curiel is LaRaza. Anything goes. La Raza is the Hispanic version of the Aryan Brotherhood for crying out loud.
And this judge has a history of taking on the Cartels. Even had a price on his head. The cartel is made up of what? MEXICANS from Mexico.

Politicians should not be bulldozers to the lives of people they don't like or agree with. And make no mistake, Trump is now trying to use political influence to fuck with this judge.

Trump has proven he's unfit to be president over and over again. This time he has really put his foot in his mouth though. Conservates should do the right thing and finally disavow him.

I want the wall.

Do you NOT read what others write here?

Trump's hand was forced?

In just the past couple of months Curiel has pulled a couple of major stunts to torpedo Trump. He needs to recuse himself from the case. Curiel has made the case a brand new issue. Not Trump.
Complete bullshit. The judge would be disbarred if he spoke publicly about the case. This is 100% on the machine and that machine includes Trump.

Trumps hand has been forced. The left opened that can of worms and that Jeanie cannot be put back in the bottle.

That's your excuse? Trump acts like a fucking child because other people force him to because they pick on him? Jesus fucking Christ, will Russia just nuke us already and put us out of our misery.

Are you all going to stand idly by while Donald Trump gives the left the ammunition to convert the Latino vote to their side for the next generation or are you going to stand up & say this is AMERICA, the land where the color of your skin does not dictate your future but only your heritage.

We all came from immigrants. Most legal, some of us probably illegal if we looked close enough.

Deport the illegals. Fine the businesses that hire them. Build the wall. BUT STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT where everyone is lumped together based on the tint of their skin.

The only problem with your little diatribes is that Trump isn't the one lumping everyone together, it's the left saying he is. I guess you're buying the leftist line.

I want the wall.

Pretty much everyone wants a wall, except for people who favor open borders and they are a small minority.

Sure he wants to suspend the refugee program until we can positively verify who they are, you got a problem with that, I don't.

Exactly what's wrong with that?

Damn dude, get a grip already and stop listening to MSLSD.

Forum List

Back