For near 8 years we bitched about racial division being used as a political weapon and/or tool.

Trump does the SAME GOD DAMN THING and you all fold like a creased napkin.

You're fucking spineless hypocritical cowards who are no damn different than the ones who've used these very political weapons as a means to an end. You know, the ones both you & I have bitched about for seven years now.

Where's your cloak of personal responsibility now? Did you lose it on the way to your knees?

Do I believe Trump is a racist? NOPE.
Do I believe Trump is using race as a weapon? ABSOLUTELY

All the problems this nation has seemingly boil down to race. Know why? Cause NEITHER side has the courage to call out their own when a line is crossed & demand the accountability that we scream at the opposition for not having. Which in essence secures the asinine race baiting bullshit for the next generation of political insiders.

Trump could have had my vote with a focus on the issues that really matter but he's to interested in stirring the pot for his own personal gain.

Where is the fucking outrage about the racial division he is causing? And don't blame our shitty media. As bad as they are they are only repeating the man's own words.

I want the wall.
I want 0 refugees from dangerous countries.
I want a focus on America first.

I don't want Obama 2.0 with the racial bullshit.
Grow a fucking spine & practice what you preach.

What the hell do you want him to do when he's got a La Raza Judge pulling a political hit job on him with two law firms who have given the Clintons close to a million dollars for speaking engagements? They are using the judiciary to attack him.

Shut up? Be a Romney or a McCain and not fight back over this?

I would really like to know what Trumps personal problem in a judge's ruling has to do with his run for POTUS. What is the point of making it a public statement to be tossed around in the media? Why do people think this one judge has the clout to do a "hit job" on Trump as he is closing in on a presidential election? If Donald had kept his mouth shut about it nobody would care. The judge's ruling is really no bigger deal as a failure than any of his bankruptcies or his many divorces. HE is the one calling attention to this thing. The media is just tagging along.

Pfffft. The media is just tagging along? Kiss my ass. May 27th the Judge released documents to the Washington Post that they requested.

So what. Trump didn't HAVE to participate in making it public. He's dancing to THEIR tune. He really needs to know when to shut his mouth.

There will ALWAYS be certain media outlets that are pushing a liberal agenda. Helping them get their propaganda out into the public is just stupid.

"The Judge is La Raza"!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeee!

Yeah, being a Klan member isn't a bad thing to you Hillary supporters. It's all good fun to be in a group called "the race."

Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada - Hillary Campaign Motto

02cd49a0-3f8a-4f2a-b0b7-e663051dfdc9_300.jpg

The Hillary flag.
Trump%20flag%20burning_zpsf6f0ma0g.jpg

You're fucking spineless hypocritical cowards who are no damn different than the ones who've used these very political weapons as a means to an end. You know, the ones both you & I have bitched about for seven years now.

Where's your cloak of personal responsibility now? Did you lose it on the way to your knees?

All the problems this nation has seemingly boil down to race. Know why? Cause NEITHER side has the courage to call out their own when a line is crossed & demand the accountability that we scream at the opposition for not having. Which in essence secures the asinine race baiting bullshit for the next generation of political insiders.

Trump could have had my vote with a focus on the issues that really matter but he's to interested in stirring the pot for his own personal gain.

Where is the fucking outrage about the racial division he is causing? And don't blame our shitty media. As bad as they are they are only repeating the man's own words.

I want the wall.

Comparing the president to the likes of Trump is as about as idiotic and ridiculous as a conservative can get.

You're right, the mulatto messiah is much worse.

I want the wall.

What the hell do you want him to do when he's got a La Raza Judge pulling a political hit job on him with two law firms who have given the Clintons close to a million dollars for speaking engagements? They are using the judiciary to attack him.

I would really like to know what Trumps personal problem in a judge's ruling has to do with his run for POTUS. What is the point of making it a public statement to be tossed around in the media? Why do people think this one judge has the clout to do a "hit job" on Trump as he is closing in on a presidential election? If Donald had kept his mouth shut about it nobody would care. The judge's ruling is really no bigger deal as a failure than any of his bankruptcies or his many divorces. HE is the one calling attention to this thing. The media is just tagging along.

Pfffft. The media is just tagging along? Kiss my ass. May 27th the Judge released documents to the Washington Post that they requested.

The judge determined that since Trump is a presidential candidate, then transparency was required in his trial.

I agree.

Probably so. I dunno. Him feeling like he had to respond in public to what the judge did couldn't possibly advance his cause.

I want the wall.

The judge determined that since Trump is a presidential candidate, then transparency was required in his trial.

I agree.

Probably so. I dunno. Him feeling like he had to respond in public to what the judge did couldn't possibly advance his cause.
That is who this man is. Look at his social media history. Just think, if elected we'll get to hear about his latest Rosie O'Donnell spat in the next state of the union.

Again, I keep laying this out and I keep getting crickets --- what the fuck does "ethnicity" have to do with whether a business is fraud or not? Fraud is fraud is fraud. Doesn't matter who the fuck your parents are.

That's true Huffer.

BUT that the judge is in the Klan does mean a fair trial is off the table.

Some people think that matters. You only think party matters, but some people actually support justice...

I want the wall.

Comparing the president to the likes of Trump is as about as idiotic and ridiculous as a conservative can get.
I agree. Obabble is an asshole. Trump is a success.

I agree.

That is who this man is. Look at his social media history. Just think, if elected we'll get to hear about his latest Rosie O'Donnell spat in the next state of the union.

EEEGGAAAADS! That would be a funny joke if not very likely true. I want to like him but I HATE stupidity. How the hell did a guy that shoots his mouth off like he does accumulate so much money??? Just making a lot of money doesn't get it for me. There are a hell of a lot of foolish rich people in the world.

Again, I keep laying this out and I keep getting crickets --- what the fuck does "ethnicity" have to do with whether a business is fraud or not? Fraud is fraud is fraud. Doesn't matter who the fuck your parents are.

That's true Huffer.

Some people think that matters. You only think party matters, but some people actually support justice...

Yeah................and others support honesty as well. The La Raza Lawyers Group is not the same as La Raza. They are two totally separate entities.

One is a hispanic nationalist group (La Raza), and the other is a small group of lawyers that is united via a commonality (La Raza Lawyer's Group).

They are not connected.

I agree.

EEEGGAAAADS! That would be a funny joke if not very likely true. I want to like him but I HATE stupidity. How the hell did a guy that shoots his mouth off like he does accumulate so much money??? Just making a lot of money doesn't get it for me. There are a hell of a lot of foolish rich people in the world.

His rich dad said, "son, I gotta hand it to ya". And he did. For nothing.
Ever since then he acts like everybody has to do that.

Grampa turn off the TV. You're falling victim to the propaganda machine like thousands of other shmucks.

Here's something you need to understand. The vast majority of American's are not falling for the BS a lot of media outlets are piping out across the airwaves and internets. They are whipping up the emotions of the stupid and uninformed. It's like a giant circle jerk with only a select minority participating.

Relax man, millions aren't buying it...don't be one of the fools

I want the wall.

So, what do you want us to do? Vote for the Bitch? I'm not a Trump supporter. Granted, he has his flaws, but I would never vote for Clinton. That leaves Trump, since there is no one else who has a chance to beat her.

That's true Huffer.

If the judge is in the Klan --- and the case is about race --- then there may be a point.

That's exactly why I make the distinction I just did.

Yeah................and others support honesty as well. The La Raza Lawyers Group is not the same as La Raza. They are two totally separate entities.

Bullshit.

The Klan Lawyers group is an affiliate of the Klan.

LINKS & AFFILIATES

One is a hispanic nationalist group (La Raza), and the other is a small group of lawyers that is united via a commonality (La Raza Lawyer's Group).

They are not connected.

Again you are lying.

Further it is patently stupid to think that the Klan Lawyers group is not connected to the Klan.

It fucking means "The Race."

The lies you leftists tell...

I want the wall.

You're going to pop an artery dad.

I want the wall.

So, what do you want us to do? Vote for the Bitch? I'm not a Trump supporter. Granted, he has his flaws, but I would never vote for Clinton. That leaves Trump, since there is no one else who has a chance to beat her.

I fully agree. This is the worst choice for POTUS in my lifetime.

I wish the ballot would have a box that said this election is bogus" I vote we try it over again and hope we come up with better candidates".

If the judge is in the Klan --- and the case is about race --- then there may be a point.

That's exactly why I make the distinction I just did.

The judge is in the Klan - that is a fact. The Mexican Klan hates Trump. That is a fact.

The judge cannot render a fair ruling. Oh and Trump U is a fraud. The Judge is still unqualified to preside in this (or any) case.

I want the wall.

Hold your nose & vote for who you must but don't be afraid to call them to the mat for the bullshit? They work for you ya know

Forum List

Back