For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

It's a moot point anyway. The fucking traitor will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his pathetic life. In or out of prison.
The only place he could ever get a job would be at a Liberal constituency office.
He'll NEVER be able to show his face on any street without fear of being recognized. God help the little rat if ANY member of the military EVER gets a minute alone with him/her.

Bergdhal already has had to deal with the Taliban

Now, it looks like he will have to deal with Americas Taliban

It's a moot point anyway. The fucking traitor will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his pathetic life. In or out of prison.
The only place he could ever get a job would be at a Liberal constituency office.
He'll NEVER be able to show his face on any street without fear of being recognized. God help the little rat if ANY member of the military EVER gets a minute alone with him/her.
The majority of Americans aren't as stupid and nasty as you are. Military officers who have served longer than you have recommended justice
The only MAJORITY you could possibly speak for would be the PAJAMA BOYS.

You know nothing of the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.
Oh please, you shout in CAPS and think it makes you look tough

get a life. and respect the military justice system as it has worked so far or stfu and stop pretending you are active military.
You're about as smart as a sack of dog shit, boy. I use caps for emphasis, in an attempt to get through thick, dumbass, liberal retard skulls like your's.

I spent 8 years in the Air Force. I got out in 1987, you fucking moron.

I earned an HONORABLE DISCHARGED.

Your little MUSLIM LOVING POS BERGDAHL belongs in PRISON for LIFE.

He willingly DESERTED HIS POST to JOIN with the MUSLIMS.

Now, he should face JUSTICE for DESERTION.

Col. Visger presided over an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a preliminary hearing, in Sgt. Bergdahl’s case last month. During that hearing, the lead military investigator in the case said he didn’t believe Sgt. Bergdahl should be jailed.​

Obama would take a political hit if he is jailed.

In other words, he will walk, just like OJ.

My apologies to the families of soldiers who lost their lives because of this traitor as well as those risking their lives to try and find him. Those who served with him knew what he had done and were forced to sign legal papers saying they would not discuss the matter. Luckily for us, trying to coerce brave soldiers who are willing to risk their lives with a stupid legal paper did not work. We know the truth.
Obama is out of office in a few months.

You need to get a new life.

and if soldiers actually lost their live because of Sgt Bowe, I can't imagine Col Visger recommending what he did.

Truth is true justice will never satisfy ideologues and morons

I can imagine the military doing pretty much as their commander in chief tells them to do. I can also imagine whoever replaces him to cover for him.

Both parties love the status quo.

Meanwhile, in a VA in Arizona........

He will be safe because he will be ignored by every member of the military.

No one will go after him, dannyboys, they are not gangsters.

I'm sorry, who was responsible for the bombing in Oklahama?

It seems to me he was military

Life is like a box of choclates....

In Bath House Barry's new socially engineered, faggot friendly, purged of warrior top brass military... DESERTERS get to WALK FREE, even at the expense of LIFE AND LIMB.

More of the kenyan muslims "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" of America.
You haven't even heard the real evidence presented in the case.

Too bad we don't have the draft
We know he walked off his post willingly and he was searched for after found missing, and people DIED looking for him.

What more do you need to know?
You know people died looking for him?

Where do you get this bit of knowledge? You'd have people believe that career military officers would recommend NO jail time if that really happened?

:cuckoo:

Col. Visger presided over an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a preliminary hearing, in Sgt. Bergdahl’s case last month. During that hearing, the lead military investigator in the case said he didn’t believe Sgt. Bergdahl should be jailed.​

My apologies to the families of soldiers who lost their lives because of this traitor as well as those risking their lives to try and find him. Those who served with him knew what he had done and were forced to sign legal papers saying they would not discuss the matter. Luckily for us, trying to coerce brave soldiers who are willing to risk their lives with a stupid legal paper did not work. We know the truth.

and if soldiers actually lost their live because of Sgt Bowe, I can't imagine Col Visger recommending what he did.

I can imagine the military doing pretty much as their commander in chief tells them to do. I can also imagine whoever replaces him to cover for him.

If what wingnuts and others say really happened the professional military officer class would revolt

In Bath House Barry's new socially engineered, faggot friendly, purged of warrior top brass military... DESERTERS get to WALK FREE, even at the expense of LIFE AND LIMB.

More of the kenyan muslims "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" of America.
You haven't even heard the real evidence presented in the case.

Too bad we don't have the draft
We know he walked off his post willingly and he was searched for after found missing, and people DIED looking for him.

What more do you need to know?
You know people died looking for him?

Where do you get this bit of knowledge? You'd have people believe that career military officers would recommend NO jail time if that really happened?

:cuckoo:

After he deserted, the kill rate spiked. He obviously was helping the enemey.

And yes, soldiers put their lives on the line to find him. The fact none were killed was just luck.

Would it even matter to you or Obama had soldiers died looking for him?

Nope. You just don't give a damn.

The majority of Americans aren't as stupid and nasty as you are. Military officers who have served longer than you have recommended justice
No, they take orders. The CiC is going to let shit roll downhill like it always does in the military. You're a fool to believe justice is freeing a deserter that led to the death of his fellow troops and we traded 5 violent muslim extremists for. You think obama is going to get caught looking that bad?

If what wingnuts and others say really happened the professional military officer class would revolt

Wingnuts? We are talking about a known deserter needing to be jailed and you call us wingnuts?

Go waterboard yourself.

No, they take orders. The CiC is going to let shit roll downhill like it always does in the military. You're a fool to believe justice is freeing a deserter that led to the death of his fellow troops and we traded 5 violent muslim extremists for. You think obama is going to get caught looking that bad?

Dante simply does not care. In fact, I'm sure he wants Obama to release the rest in club Gitmo and bus them around the US.

The kid has already suffered for his poor decision

Stop punishing him and get on with your life

The only MAJORITY you could possibly speak for would be the PAJAMA BOYS.

You know nothing of the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.
Oh please, you shout in CAPS and think it makes you look tough

get a life. and respect the military justice system as it has worked so far or stfu and stop pretending you are active military.
You're about as smart as a sack of dog shit, boy. I use caps for emphasis, in an attempt to get through thick, dumbass, liberal retard skulls like your's.

I spent 8 years in the Air Force. I got out in 1987, you fucking moron.

I earned an HONORABLE DISCHARGED.

Your little MUSLIM LOVING POS BERGDAHL belongs in PRISON for LIFE.
Oh please...you got more out of the military then they got out of you. Not impressed with you or your claims for speaking for a majority of Americans ...not at all

Dante simply does not care. In fact, I'm sure he wants Obama to release the rest in club Gitmo and bus them around the US.

We need to try everyone who is at Gitmo

Those not convicted should be released

They looked at the evidence and ignored the mob. Sort of like John Adams defending the British soldiers and their actions in the so-called Boston Massacre.

Justice trumps (or should) hysteria and ideology, and pathetically weak patriotism worn on the sleeve

Actually, no one with any credibility ever said he went to join the Muslims.

Military Officers who have more credibility than you have say differently. Stop beating and puffing out your chest in an attempt to impress. You're more of a little man than a true warrior. You're not even a warrior, you're a tired old vet

Forum List

Back