For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

You know people died looking for him?

are you really this stupid? read the following and click on the link to get the full story.

Chances are you haven’t heard of the six soldiers who died hunting for him after he went missing, according to military officials. Now that Bergdahl has been sprung—in exchange for five senior Taliban officials, who had been imprisoned at Guantanamo—soldiers who served with Bergdahl are grumbling that he deserted and shouldn’t be hailed as a hero, especially given the resulting cost in American lives.

The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

It's a moot point anyway. The fucking traitor will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his pathetic life. In or out of prison.
The only place he could ever get a job would be at a Liberal constituency office.
He'll NEVER be able to show his face on any street without fear of being recognized. God help the little rat if ANY member of the military EVER gets a minute alone with him/her.
He will be safe because he will be ignored by every member of the military.

No one will go after him, dannyboys, they are not gangsters.

I'm sorry, who was responsible for the bombing in Oklahama?

It seems to me he was military

Life is like a box of choclates....
That is the most laughable fallacy of false equivalency this month. Give us another one.

You know people died looking for him?

are you really this stupid? read the following and click on the link to get the full story.

Chances are you haven’t heard of the six soldiers who died hunting for him after he went missing, according to military officials. Now that Bergdahl has been sprung—in exchange for five senior Taliban officials, who had been imprisoned at Guantanamo—soldiers who served with Bergdahl are grumbling that he deserted and shouldn’t be hailed as a hero, especially given the resulting cost in American lives.

The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

The real issue is who 'block voted' for BOBO?
President 'Bonobo' will soon be living above 'Boystown' with his Muslim 'PA'.
Let's literally all pray he doesn't attempt to destroy America in some way before he leaves office.
I have always laughed at conspiracy nuts. I am not laughing about Bonobo now.

If what you claim is true then the fucking traitor will have no problem getting a job. Going to the movies. Taking his 'boyfriend' out to a fancy dinner. Maybe going to a ball game. Doing a little shopping at Walmart.
You know. Living your basic boring quite peaceful life. Right asshole?
The fucking rat, if he doesn't end up in prison will have to hide under a fucking rock the rest of his rotten life.
If he ends up in a Federal/Military prison I give him six months.
If he shows up at a ball game I give him six minutes.
Are you one of those lame vets who blame their military service for what ails them today -- like your obvious mental deficiencies that look at first glance like somebody pissed into your gene pool?
What claims did Dante make? Go ahead, take your time -- do not tax your brain .. you can do it ..

enough with the bullshit tough guy routine. Do you abuse people close to you? Or is it only self-infliction?

If what you claim is true then the fucking traitor will have no problem getting a job. Going to the movies. Taking his 'boyfriend' out to a fancy dinner. Maybe going to a ball game. Doing a little shopping at Walmart.
You know. Living your basic boring quite peaceful life. Right asshole?
The fucking rat, if he doesn't end up in prison will have to hide under a fucking rock the rest of his rotten life.
If he ends up in a Federal/Military prison I give him six months.
If he shows up at a ball game I give him six minutes.
Are you one of those lame vets who blame their military service for what ails them today -- like your obvious mental deficiencies that look at first glance like somebody pissed into your gene pool?
What claims did Dante make? Go ahead, take your time -- do not tax your brain .. you can do it ..

enough with the bullshit tough guy routine. Do you abuse people close to you? Or is it only self-infliction?
So now you hate our vets???
headshake1.gif

Nice try at deceit .......not too hard to find your quote is bogus

• I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II,and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Read more at snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

Conservatives and their inability to understand context

Never ceases to amaze me

In Bath House Barry's new socially engineered, faggot friendly, purged of warrior top brass military... DESERTERS get to WALK FREE, even at the expense of LIFE AND LIMB.

More of the kenyan muslims "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" of America.
You haven't even heard the real evidence presented in the case.

Too bad we don't have the draft

I have heard what his fellow soldiers said, and they say he deserted his post. What branch of the service did you serve in that allowed that?
you heard unfiltered gossip?

wow!

Nice try at deceit .......not too hard to find your quote is bogus

• I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II,and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Read more at snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes
snopes.com... pfft... :lol:

They're a couple of old, burnt out hippies in kullyfornia, and have been LYING for the kenyan for years.

Their credibility is ZERO.
And yet snopes repeatedly debunks the wild accusations coming from the right

Why are you inable to refute their links?

If military law does not mandate punishing deserters at war time, then shame on them.

I just love lawyers, don't you?
f()ck off.

That is for a military court to decide, not a mob.

Remember John Adams' defense of the British at the so-called Boston Massacre

How is that 'justice'?
They looked at the evidence and ignored the mob. Sort of like John Adams defending the British soldiers and their actions in the so-called Boston Massacre.

Justice trumps (or should) hysteria and ideology, and pathetically weak patriotism worn on the sleeve

I still ask how could desertion in the face of the enemy should receive no punishment.
stfu and learn what the military law says about what constitutes desertion

why do you hyper patriots disrespect the military so much? many do..while hiding behind a few years of prior military service

YOU learn it.

885. ARTICLE 85. DESERTION « UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice

and btw, little boy, I retired from the military 25 years ago.
I'm sure the military court knows it all better than you ever have :rofl:

what a loser and a poser you turned out to be. For years Dante kept his books from USAMPS and this does not make him as qualified a blowhard like you now does it?

what a loser and a poser you turned out to be.

Neither a loser, nor a poser.

For years Dante kept his books from USAMPS and this does not make him as qualified a blowhard like you now does it?

From what I've seen, you're far more qualified to be a blowhard than I ever will be.

You have far more practice

why do you hyper patriots disrespect the military so much? many do..while hiding behind a few years of prior military service
So, since you seem to hate veterans, how about stating YOUR service???

Or did I guess right when I concluded that you're a chicken shit that hid under your Mommy's bed????
Please, Dante grew up in a neighborhood where most of the older men were veterans and many of the older guys/kids were heading off to the 'nam

No one hates veterans because they speak truths and don't glorify the bums who hide in the ranks of the veterans.

Dante's military service? Huh! eat shit

:eek:

Or did I guess right when I concluded that you're a chicken shit that hid under your Mommy's bed????
Please, Dante grew up in a neighborhood where most of the older men were veterans and many of the older guys/kids were heading off to the 'nam

No one hates veterans because they speak truths and don't glorify the bums who hide in the ranks of the veterans.

That's what I thought

25 years ago? after how many years in the military and at what rank?

20+, E-6

and how long did you serve?
impressive. how did you end up so pathetic? All the lifers I ever met (excepting a few crazy old Jarheads :lol: ) transitioned well. But only an E-6? Do you have lots of experience with disciplinary hearings? Is this why you believe you know how to treat the Bergdahl case?

None, huh???

Figures that a coward would denigrate those who served and put their lives on the line to defend your right to act like an ass...

25 years ago? after how many years in the military and at what rank?

20+, E-6

and how long did you serve?
impressive. how did you end up so pathetic? All the lifers I ever met (excepting a few crazy old Jarheads :lol: ) transitioned well. But only an E-6? Do you have lots of experience with disciplinary hearings? Is this why you believe you know how to treat the Bergdahl case?

Obviously more experience than you.

and other than appearing as a witness, no

None, huh???

Figures that a coward would denigrate those who served and put their lives on the line to defend your right to act like an ass...

Odds are, the closest he's been to a vet is when he got distemper shots

Forum List

Back