For the board dummies...

shit·hole
ˈSHitˌhōl/
noun
vulgar slang
  1. an extremely dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place.
No mention of racism. Trumps statement was factual.

Fuck heads like you MUST be reminded that Trump ALSO stated "why don;t we get more immigrants from {LILLY WHITE} Norway???"

Nah, no racism there, correct, moron?

P.S.

In a 1991 book, one of Trump's former colleagues recalled him saying, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." (Trump called the things written about him in the book "probably true.")

But...why would he deny it? He's not being politically correct is he? Not him!!
You don't understand the concept of not being a liar do you?

Man. You sure are hung up for someone who voted for and supports a pathological liar.

I'm being fecitious and sarcastic. You read that as lying? Are you stupid?

He has denied saying it? Do you believe he didn't say it?
As already stated numerous times, I don't care what he said. Stop crying about it!

You are avoiding the question. You aren't afraid to state your opinion are ya? Do you think he said it or not?
I not only think he said it, I hope he said it. And if he did, I don't care. Those countries are shitholes.

Are you bummed that he denied saying it? That he lies about it?

Yup. And Haiti's had hundreds of years to get it right, yet it's still a Shithole. There's no acceptable excuse for that. It should be a thriving nation at this point. Pointing that sad reality out, doesn't necessarily = Racism.

You don't understand the concept of not being a liar do you?

Man. You sure are hung up for someone who voted for and supports a pathological liar.

As already stated numerous times, I don't care what he said. Stop crying about it!

You are avoiding the question. You aren't afraid to state your opinion are ya? Do you think he said it or not?
I not only think he said it, I hope he said it. And if he did, I don't care. Those countries are shitholes.

Like most regressives you don't have an honest cell in your troll body.

Of course, You can't support that claim. Not one part of it.

You are OK with your guy being PC and denying that he made the remark. Cool.

shit·hole
ˈSHitˌhōl/
noun
vulgar slang
But see , here's the thing. Anything not a trump property is a shithole to him. So why you good little obedient footsoldiers are doing his dirty work for him, Trump thinks your houses and neighborhoods are shitholes, and he thinks you are a bunch of low-class wastes of skin. He just uses all of you. How embarrassing.

shit·hole
ˈSHitˌhōl/
noun
vulgar slang
But see , here's the thing. Anything not a trump property is a shithole to him. So why you good little obedient footsoldiers are doing his dirty work for him, Trump thinks your houses and neighborhoods are shitholes, and he thinks you are a bunch of low-class wastes of skin. He just uses all of you. How embarrassing.
You are certainly embarrassing and a poor deluded liar as well.

shit·hole
ˈSHitˌhōl/
noun
vulgar slang
You are certainly embarrassing and a poor deluded liar as well.
Which part was wrong, crybaby? Go on, use your words, like a big boy...

Speaking about your self again I see.

Forum List

Back