For The Next Three Months,We Will Hear. "At The Time, At The Time,And "At The Time",From Democrats!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:stupid: :bang3: :banghead: :oops-28:
James Comey: At The Time
Lynch.............: At The Time
Hillary.............: At The Time
Bill/Monica......: At The Time
Huma..............:At The Time, Hillary was "Confused".
Do Democrats actually believe that about 55% of all potential voters are going to buy this Bull Manure?
We never get a straight answer from any of them, when backed into a corner, they always start off with "Well, at the time". yah, right, in other words, you are already admitting you are a brainless gerbil.:smoke:

I think it will be the same ole, same ole.

Republicans telling us how the left wants to tax us to death and the Democrats telling us what Republicans want to take away from people.

:stupid: :bang3: :banghead: :oops-28:
James Comey: At The Time
Lynch.............: At The Time
Hillary.............: At The Time
Bill/Monica......: At The Time
Huma..............:At The Time, Hillary was "Confused".
Do Democrats actually believe that about 55% of all potential voters are going to buy this Bull Manure?
We never get a straight answer from any of them, when backed into a corner, they always start off with "Well, at the time". yah, right, in other words, you are already admitting you are a brainless gerbil.:smoke:

Whats your point here?

• Banned
I think it will be the same ole, same ole.

Republicans telling us how the left wants to tax us to death and the Democrats telling us what Republicans want to take away from people.
Nancy Pelosi: at the time, My Brain Froze when i claimed that we were producing 500 million jobs a month

Last edited:
When Republicans keep grievances alive for decades.....at the time is the appropriate qualifier

Truthful statement would be " At the time I was willfully and knowingly breaking federal law..."

When Republicans keep grievances alive for decades.....at the time is the appropriate qualifier

You mean like slavery, Shitflinger?

At the time, slavery was a crutch for southern slave rapers

Rape is part and parcel of being a democrat.

black-riots.jpg

But it's Republicans keeping grievances alive for decades....

The problem with your statement is that there are constantly new issues popping up. This pattern of behavior by the Progressive elite reminds me of organized crime.

Forum List

Back