? for the pro birthers

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so abortion is banned...what are you going to do with all the angry adults that were not wanted, abused and neglected due to the force birth?

They will do what they have always done. Ignore any problems they might have, and belittle them for being poor.

so you have no answer to what the future will be with forced births
LOL.

We know what your answer is. Continue mass murdering them in the womb, and amazingly you think that is just fine.

Are you related to Heinrich Himmler?

so abortion is banned...what are you going to do with all the angry adults that were not wanted, abused and neglected due to the force birth?
strollingbones

All those angry prochoice adults neglected by this bill that did not represent their beliefs
can go use their own party resources and structures to set up their own
hospitals and health care and pay for their own prochoice clinics and programs!

Boo hoo poor you!

If we expect prolife advocates to fund their own programs they believe in,
how "tragic" to hold prochoice people to their own standards of
separating personal beliefs from public policy.

Ironically, here's the song spoof I wrote when it was the
prolife people complaining about ACA mandates excluding their beliefs in free choice of health care:
Rules Don't Apply (Equal Inclusion Music Video Contest)
Now the tables are turned, and prochoice folks
are protesting mandates that don't represent their beliefs either.
When the shoe is on the other foot, both feet complain!

Oh, I'm sure it'll be tragic. The pro-abortion people are gonna stop having unprotected sex before they're ready to have a kid! Maybe they'll actually learn and be more careful now that it's illegal and the only way to get an abortion is unsafe. How horrible is it that now they have to learn that their actions have consequences! There are risks to having sex (which is the reproductive act in case you forgot) and one of them happens to be pregnancy. What do you want? Pity? Cry me a river. What're you gonna do when your "unwanted" kid is born and sent to foster care? Tell him/her that you would've killed them if it was up to you? Lovely.

I know one usmb'r who post here who's birth was the result of an affair and the mother went thru the embarrassment of carrying the child full term and put him up for adoption.

They’re on their own.

Then again you have to realize that a large portion of us aren’t Pro-Life... we’re Anti-Abortion. This is largely because we believe the mother (and father) should be forced to deal with the Consequences of their CHOICE to have sex while unprepared to be parents.

They’re on their own.

Then again you have to realize that a large portion of us aren’t Pro-Life... we’re Anti-Abortion. This is largely because we believe the mother (and father) should be forced to deal with the Consequences of their CHOICE to have sex while unprepared to be parents.
I don't worry about the parents as much as I do the child.

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Genesis 21:17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

Says the bitch who is angry and not wanted, abused and neglected...That is why she votes Demoncrap..She loves to kill babies in or out of the womb.

Silly Rabbitt....
They don’t care about them after they are born

My, we're so serious this morning. Think the name of a TV Sitcom of the past has the answer somewhere inside it. "Just Shoot Me." :coffee: If you rearrange the letters, it could say, "Just Moot She." (It's a joke). :D

Forum List

Back