For Those Who Say There Was No "Palestine," 1947 National Geographic Map

..... The problem is that you have shown yourself to be very neurotic on the issue and you make absurd conclusions ..... You don't understand the difference between Israel, Zionism, and Judaism and so think 2 + 2 = 12.
Only in a liberals world, is the victim responsible for the attack on themselves.
Exactly as I predicted: You have concluded that the sum of 2 + 2 = 12. :sigh2:

Oops. Hate when that happens.

View attachment 857092

Zionists: "We will take house after house" from Palestinians in Jerusalem.

Don't cha

ahahjajsjsjsjks.jpeg

shshhshsjsjmsmjsjsjjs.png

What was the Palestinian flag before 1948?

The only Palestine-specific flag not restricted to official government use was the Palestine ensign (red with the Union Flag in the canton, and a white circle on the fly with the mandate's name inside it), which was flown by ships registered in the British Mandate territory from 1927 to 1948.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Flag of Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

Just as I suspected, you’re too dishonest to discuss this with.
I see that you've already used up this week's quota of "You're an Anti-Semite!" and "You want all Jews to be exterminated!" and "You're an America hater!" and "You're a terrorist sympathizer!" :auiqs.jpg:

You poor guy. You'll just have to bite your tongue until next week when you can start all over again. :itsok:

I see that you've already used up this week's quota of "You're an Anti-Semite!" and "You want all Jews to be exterminated!" and "You're an America hater!" and "You're a terrorist sympathizer!" :auiqs.jpg:

You poor guy. You'll just have to bite your tongue until next week when you can start all over again. :itsok:
We should be so lucky...

You know what you are…

It was a Region. It comprised the ancient homeland of the Jews, including TransJordan.

Which is why the Mandate for Palestine (Israel) was made of Gaza, all you see on the map and TransJordan.

The British stole 78% and gave it to Arabs who had not live there. The Hashemites. This clan attacked and ethnically cleansed TransJordan of all the Jews in 1925.

Get history right. Get the facts right.

DNA cooked up by the Muslims since 1920.

They could not come up with the names and the results and have those DNA tests taken again if their lives depended on it.

But......it is the TRUTH which is dependent on it.

And the Muslims lose every time.

Forum List

Back