For Those Who Say There Was No "Palestine," 1947 National Geographic Map

Explain to me then, how I’m supporting Hamas? Be sure to include posts of me saying such.
:45: "Deny everything": That's the typical response of every anti-Semite, anti-American, and terrorist sympathizer who calls for the extermination of Jews. And that ain't nuthin' but the truth ... so stop denying it. :eusa_hand:

There's been no dhimmitude since 1839. The Ottomans basically ignored and neglected Palestine. It was sleepy and apolitical.
You got something from an islamic AUTHORITY ---eg AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY--which bans all details of DHIMMIA?. IGNORING--does nothing to knock out those details of dhimmia which LOCALS find convenient in muslim dominated lands. Dhimmia RULES even in the PAKISTAN OF TODAY----example---When the murderers of DANIEL PEARL (american jew) went to trial---the then Prime Minister convened a special NON SHARIAH COURT-----for a reason obvious to anyone who knows the details of shariah law. -----simply, murdering a jew is not a capital crime in shariah law. So what happened? The murderers were convicted of a capital crime. Then what happened? Pakistan got rid of Musarraf and UN CONVICTED and completely exonerated the MURDERERS OF A JEW-----to wit---the dhimmi --legal target of islamic murder. The PAY FOR SLAY principle that surada supports
requires SHARIAH---(the dhimmia aspect)

:45: "Deny everything": That's the typical response of every anti-Semite, anti-American, and terrorist sympathizer who calls for the extermination of Jews. And that ain't nuthin' but the truth ... so stop denying it. :eusa_hand:
That you’re an antisemite? Why would I do that?

Oops. Hate when that happens.

View attachment 857092

Zionists: "We will take house after house" from Palestinians in Jerusalem.

Shhhhh ... you'll upset the Cult Members.

Never, ever, ever criticize “The Chosen”:

56a3ee69811f4d5c.jpg

iu

220px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg

iu

That's what I thought. An anti-Semite, anti-American, terrorist-sympathizing truck driver who calls for the extermination of Jews
Just a question, do you really think flipping all of your traits, and ideology on to me wins the argument?

Because it doesn’t. It just makes you look foolish, and childish…

That's exactly what you've done and ...

.... it actually does make you look foolish and childish. :death:
I asked you earlier to prove your accusations about me with my posts to back up your absurd ranting…you ignored that because if you were to post any of my previous posts you’d see I stand with Israel in wiping out Hamas dummy.

Europeans took over somebody else's turf by force and now they claim they are the victims when the people fight back. LOL! Good scam. Just think how many Americans fall for it.

To hell with the scam and all the other crap that have the people over there warring about all the time. We Americans should stay out of it. It ain't our war. Piss on everybody over there.

DNA cooked up by the Muslims since 1920.

They could not come up with the names and the results and have those DNA tests taken again if their lives depended on it.

But......it is the TRUTH which is dependent on it.

And the Muslims lose every time.
You must think you're clever.

The population of Palestine in 1914 was around 690 thousand; of whom only 8% were Jewish.

Europeans took over somebody else's turf by force and now they claim they are the victims when the people fight back. LOL! Good scam. Just think how many Americans fall for it.

To hell with the scam and all the other crap that have the people over there warring about all the time. We Americans should stay out of it. It ain't our war. Piss on everybody over there.

The US has been giving Israel foreign aid since 1948.

We are culpable in this genocide.

Forum List

Back