For those who were waiting for that latest round of stimulus funding

I read that the first stimulus bill kept the airline employees on the payrolls but that came to an end with the new fiscal year on October 1st. It doesn't seem right to me when the government picks winners and losers on who gets the helping hand.

I read that the first stimulus bill kept the airline employees on the payrolls but that came to an end with the new fiscal year on October 1st. It doesn't seem right to me when the government picks winners and losers on who gets the helping hand.

The American taxpayer likes a ROi.....don't you?
Do you invest in things with no potential upside?

Nazi jumped all over this..........then Trump sent out some tweets with some specific line items he said he would sign..............$1200 stimulus checks............and a few other items that would actually help.

Nazi Pelousy now has to turn those down. Trump is playing 3D chess to Nazi's Crayon Tic-Tac-Toe

Nazi jumped all over this..........then Trump sent out some tweets with some specific line items he said he would sign..............$1200 stimulus checks............and a few other items that would actually help.

Nazi Pelousy now has to turn those down. Trump is playing 3D chess to Nazi's Crayon Tic-Tac-Toe
Right we get it. Free shit from the government is okay so long as it is coming from republicans.

Right we get it. Free shit from the government is okay so long as it is coming from republicans.
Glad you admit your Dimwinger party isn't going to help the working folks devastated by the Kung Flu.

Glad you admit your Dimwinger party isn't going to help the working folks devastated by the Kung Flu.
Lol I love how you idiots call it the “Kung flu” and expect us all to go “that’s racist!” when in reality we don’t give a shit.

Lol I love how you idiots call it the “Kung flu” and expect us all to go “that’s racist!” when in reality we don’t give a shit.
Nice attempt to deflect from your party's refusal to help those devastated by the Kung Flu.

Nice attempt to deflect from your party's refusal to help those devastated by the Kung Flu.
What are you even talking about? Trump ended the negotiations. How do you live on this delusional planet?

A week ago I said the House did it's job

If the House were doing its job, they would have passed a bill that actually had a chance of getting signed that wasn't so stuffed full of fat pork they knew the president could never agree to pass it, so Americans could get the help they so need instead of the D's once again using the American people to play politics with!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back