For Two Years I've Asked This Question

I would bet that just as many voted for Obama because they were afraid Sara Palin would be a heartbeat from the Oval Office.

Probably just as many didn't feel comfortable voting for a Bishop in the Morman Cult.

The run of the mill GOPers just never seem to get that a majority of Americans don't want a clown in the White House.

Y'all believe that "rich" equals good judgement. Tell THAT to Donald Sterling.

Im sure they all sat there thinking. "Wow, it's scary that Sarah Palin may be Vice President. Let's put someone with less experience than her in the While House."

Does that sound rational to anyone?

Sara hired an African witch dctor to rid her church from evil spirts. Ya... she had experience all right.. :lol:

She and her husband conspired to get Alaska to secede from the union. More useful experience.

The fact that some didn't find her creepy is troubling by itself.

You people just keep coming up with whackjobs and are so amazed that they are rejected.

Why do you people think the white house should be occupied by political christian fundimentalist freaks and mental defects?

Aside from none of that is true. What else have you got? Something that is true.

I used to call obama vermin. That's an insult to vermin. I used to call obama a creature. Living things are all God's creatures. obama is an entity. An evil entity that doesn't occupy the white house so much as haunt it. If Sarah Palin hired an African witch doctor to rid her church of evil spirits, perhaps we should have that witch doctor perform an exorcism at the white house.

if he was pro-gun, and libertarian conservative, anti-tax, etc, his skin color wouldn't matter a bit. He's a gun and tax loving liberal and THAT'S why there's so much resistance to the guy. His skin color doesn't help, but we hate Hilary as much or worse. :)

Obama expanded gun rights.

Gun Laws Signed By Obama - How Many There Are

During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books.

In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy of required guns be locked in glove compartments of trunks of car that enter national parks.

Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Obama often mentions the expansion of gun rights under those two laws. He wrote in 2011:

"In this country, we have a strong tradition of gun ownership that's handed from generation to generation. Hunting and shooting are part of our national heritage. And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in national parks and wildlife refuges."

Obama has repeatedly express support for the Second Amendment. "If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away. Alright?" Obama has said.

He extended the Bush tax cuts and compromised on the sunset of them.

He's actually more "pro gun" and less tax then Reagan or Bush was..

Add in, after paying down the Bush wars..he spends less too.

Why can't anyone on the right answer it?

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.

thats easy and im not even on the right. With the prospect of losing becoming clearer everyday, the right went nuts. The dove off the deepend screaming end times because they where going to loose to a democrat.

It really is that simple of an answer.

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

thats easy and im not even on the right. With the prospect of losing becoming clearer everyday, the right went nuts. The dove off the deepend screaming end times because they where going to loose to a democrat.

It really is that simple of an answer.

if that's the case, why is it that you on the left are the ones who constantly bring up race?

personally I don't care if obama is green, yellow, or orange. Its his marxist collectivist ideas and his arrogant narcissiism that I object to.

I would vote in a nano second for Alan West or Ben Carson------so you lefties are totally full of shit on this race bullshit-------------stuff it up your ass, you piece of racist shit.

As others have pointed out, Bush inspired the exact same Derangement Syndrome in many lefties that we now see in many righties. Why is it you did not notice Bush Derangement Syndrome, and only noticed Obama Derangement Syndrome? Is it because Obama is black?

I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong. Did the left question Bush's heritage? Did the left question his birthplace? Did the left question his religious affiliation? Did the left say what I quoted in my previous post?

No.

The left turned on Bush after he lied to us and got us into unnecessary wars.

The left questioned Bush's cocaine abuse. They questioned his college grades. They questioned his intelligence.

Different flavor, same syndrome.

Sorry.

the left are the true racists. obama cannot be criticized except for his skin color. yep...the first biracial president cannot stand on his own laurels and instead must be judged by a different standard because of his skin color.

if you notice, most threads about his skin color, are from liberals. sure, there are racist righties, just as there are racist lefties. the vast majority of criticism from the right concerning obama is legitimate political criticism. further, what the rabid lefties like howey forget is that it was democrats who brought up obama's eligibility. but do they call those dems racist? of course, to zealots like that, only those on the right can be racist.

i'm glad we finally elected a biracial or non white president. however, it sickens me that you cannot criticize him or dislike because some nutwinger on the left is going to call you a racist. IMO, that is racism, because you're judging obama inferior based solely on his skin color. he can't be criticized or judge because he is black.

Troll thread.

His policies and his actions have made him a terrible president. History will not judge him kindly. The economy is in the toilet and everyone knows it, but seemingly you. God help us get through 3 more years of this destroyer of jobs, rights, and hope.

How typical, yet another shit-for-brains, Obama ass-kissing libtard, playing the race-card because you're too stupid to realize that Obama is really incompetent. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

As others have pointed out, Bush inspired the exact same Derangement Syndrome in many lefties that we now see in many righties. Why is it you did not notice Bush Derangement Syndrome, and only noticed Obama Derangement Syndrome? Is it because Obama is black?

I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong. Did the left question Bush's heritage? Did the left question his birthplace? Did the left question his religious affiliation? Did the left say what I quoted in my previous post?

No.

another howey lie...before the wars they accused him of STEALING the election....

was obama accused of stealing an election???? was it because bush is white? it must be, because obama wasn't accused of stealing an election and virtually no, if any, other president has been accused of that.

racist dems!!!!!

No.

another howey lie...before the wars they accused him of STEALING the election....

was obama accused of stealing an election???? was it because bush is white? it must be, because obama wasn't accused of stealing an election and virtually no, if any, other president has been accused of that.

racist dems!!!!!

Heavens to betsy..how could they accuse Bush of stealing the election.

He only lost the popular vote by 1 million people and then the election hinged on a state where is brother was Governor and his election manager was Secretary of State.

I mean it was totally fair that judges appointed by his daddy with financial interests in the outcome try the case.

And heck. When Scalia wrote that this was a one time emergency decision never to be used in any other court case, well that was just fine.

Gotta love you folks.

Trust us, we despise the community organizers white half just as much racists....

Its the RED in him we cant tolerate

No.

The left questioned Bush's cocaine abuse. They questioned his college grades. They questioned his intelligence.

Different flavor, same syndrome.

Sorry.

They sure enough did!

They also questioned his criminal record.

Seems that most folks don't want a President with a record.

But Bush got in anyway. First President with a Criminal Record.

That..opens so many doors!

:D

Most of you are missing g this part of the question. Which makes your comments about Obama's job performance moot. This craziness started before he was elected.

Yet what*singular fact*can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since*a few months before Barack Obama took office?

[ame=http://youtu.be/FzZ1kRAZW_Y]Obama Admits He's Unqualified For '08 Run - YouTube[/ame]

Now just admit it ....BECAUSE HE IS BLACK YOU VOTED FOR HIM

I would bet that just as many voted for Obama because they were afraid Sara Palin would be a heartbeat from the Oval Office.

Probably just as many didn't feel comfortable voting for a Bishop in the Morman Cult.

The run of the mill GOPers just never seem to get that a majority of Americans don't want a clown in the White House.

Y'all believe that "rich" equals good judgement. Tell THAT to Donald Sterling.

Yet we wound up with a clown.................twice.

race-card.jpg

if he was pro-gun, and libertarian conservative, anti-tax, etc, his skin color wouldn't matter a bit. He's a gun and tax loving liberal and THAT'S why there's so much resistance to the guy. His skin color doesn't help, but we hate Hilary as much or worse. :)

Obama expanded gun rights.

Gun Laws Signed By Obama - How Many There Are

During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books.

In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy of required guns be locked in glove compartments of trunks of car that enter national parks.

Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Obama often mentions the expansion of gun rights under those two laws. He wrote in 2011:

"In this country, we have a strong tradition of gun ownership that's handed from generation to generation. Hunting and shooting are part of our national heritage. And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in national parks and wildlife refuges."

Obama has repeatedly express support for the Second Amendment. "If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away. Alright?" Obama has said.

He extended the Bush tax cuts and compromised on the sunset of them.

He's actually more "pro gun" and less tax then Reagan or Bush was..

Add in, after paying down the Bush wars..he spends less too.

He hasn't paid down shit, show me what day the national debt went down?

That because your question is bullshit......give me an example of where obama was criticised but bush or cliton wouldnt be.

no. his question is perfectly legitimate.

there has never been the insanity associated with any other president that is associated with this one. it is not about "disagreement" it is about the extreme nonsense about "taking back the government"... (from what??? a duly won election, unlike baby bush's appointment by the court?).... birfers..... .BS about executive orders, vacations and every other thing that this president does that is "presidential" because the rightwing can't stand that they lost -- because the right doesn't understand *why* they lost..... and if it isn't about the color of his skin, then you might want to explain the president and his wife being depicted as simians...

you're welcome

Hell. On Inauguration Day, Mitch McConnell swore his mission for the next four years would be to insure it would be a "one term presidency".

Yeah. He fucked that one up too!

As opposed Democrats who went on record supporting Bush's re-election?
Yeah, that meme died a horrible death.

No.

racist dems!!!!!

He only lost the popular vote by 1 million people and then the election hinged on a state where is brother was Governor and his election manager was Secretary of State.

I mean it was totally fair that judges appointed by his daddy with financial interests in the outcome try the case.

And heck. When Scalia wrote that this was a one time emergency decision never to be used in any other court case, well that was just fine.

Gotta love you folks.

Aren't you forgetting one small fact that every independent recount had Bush as the winner in FL? Of course you are, it wouldn't fit in your propaganda, would it?

No.

racist dems!!!!!

Gotta love you folks.

^ classic example of a nutwinger on the left. he won florida, deal with it. no election was stolen but your angry and hateful comments are noted.

it is ok to criticize a white president and falsely accuse him of stealing an election, but good lord, must not criticize a blakc president or dipshit above will accuse of you racism.

the double standards and hypocrisy from the left is petulant.

Forum List

Back