For Two Years I've Asked This Question

he promised to fundamentally change America.

The fundamentals of America are freedom and liberty.

No one should support such a person, but libs do b/c he's black and they are to fucking dumb to think for themselves

Bush was no prize, but Obama? Things have gotten worse since he has been in office. And having a black president made racisim more prominent that it has been before. One would think it would be better...but it isn't. And it is not because he is black. It is because he is just a really bad president.

Obama has divided this nation like no other president. He takes a great deal of pride in that, I'm sure. Thug from Chicago. Nothing more than that.

Why can't anyone on the right answer it?

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.

He had an overwhelming mandate from the people but used it in every way he could for his own selfish ends. He has not relented yet and can still create an enormous amount of damage to our country.

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

That is not true. It is only partially true. Obama inherited a disaster unfolding which took too much time to turn around.

The technological world we live in is deceiving in that there are a small handfull of geniuses that have created the means to communicate. Unfortunately the intelligence of our use of these devices is non existant. People are still only evolved slightly better than the same folks that tolorated slavery and unimaginable evil.

We must keep in mind that it has been a scant couple of dozen generations of human developement since the world was for the most part barbaric. Some might argue that it is still for the most part barbaric and evil.

We are what we are.

We are ignorant people that are too dishonest to face the truth of what we did along the way to get to this point.

No one likes to admit the evil WE commited just creating this nation. The hypocracy is simply astounding.

Expecting human beings to be "better" than we are is over reaching.

Just consider and be thankfull that electing a dark brown skinned man into the white house IS progress.

Expecting people like the Boner and Darryl Issa to do anything other than honor their pledge to make sure Obama, and therefore the country, fails is much dumber than wishfull thinking.

We are STILL for the most part sadly willfully ignorant, evil and weak animals with our strength and seperation from the rest of creation singularly the ability to lie to ourselves and others.

Technology is just the means to spread our lies more efficiently.

Expecting humanity to evolve as fast as your telephone is a rediculous short term outcome.

Better than that? Hardly. It is a miracle we have made it this far. AND don't count your chickens just yet.. we STILL have enough weapons aimed at our enemies and they at us to finish this grusome experiment in biological survival. So far we haven't proven we are worthy of any long term success.

Most of you are missing g this part of the question. Which makes your comments about Obama's job performance moot. This craziness started before he was elected.

Yet what*singular fact*can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since*a few months before Barack Obama took office?

Most of you are missing g this part of the question. Which makes your comments about Obama's job performance moot. This craziness started before he was elected.

Yet what*singular fact*can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since*a few months before Barack Obama took office?

"This craziness started before he was elected."

Ya think? Nothing gets by you does it... :lol:

My post was spot on to the real problems.

#1 people are for the most part inherantly evil and stupid

#2 you don't understand that fact

Racism is hardly the problem. You are dumber than the guy trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Look at the bright side. At least we haven't invaded any new countries under Obama's watch. That may just be the best we can hope for. Expecting people in general to be "better" is just utter nonsense.

Last edited:

I can see where Obama's race may have played a part.

It's clear that many, perhaps millions, voted, and for him, for one (1) reason only: The color of his skin. We know that black voter participation levels skyrocketed. His background was paper-thin and vague, all at the same time, so it clearly wasn't his track record or his accomplishments. So yes, there was clearly a racial component from the Left.

His is truly the first Cult of Personality/Identity Politics/PC presidency. We were about to elect a person who was being ushered into the White House not because of his positive views of America (you don't want to fundamentally change something you like) or his background and accomplishments (he either didn't have any or kept them hidden, not to mention all his "present" votes). He was a cool celebrity with the perfect skin pigmentation, a political Kim Kardashian, a reflection of a culture in decay, a culture that values image over substance.

I can see people opposing that in a person who will have so much power and influence over their lives. And do you want to pretend that Hillary didn't see this? While her background wasn't exactly deep and accomplished, she was certainly more qualified to be President than was Obama.

Now, of course, as a hardcore leftwing partisan ideologue, the OP will choose to ignore all of the above and default to the simplistic, traditional, predictable PC tactic he chose. But he can only pretend not to see and understand these reasons, because intellectual honesty is not a high priority for hardcore partisan ideologues.

Last edited:
That because your question is bullshit......give me an example of where obama was criticised but bush or cliton wouldnt be.

no. his question is perfectly legitimate.

there has never been the insanity associated with any other president that is associated with this one. it is not about "disagreement" it is about the extreme nonsense about "taking back the government"... (from what??? a duly won election, unlike baby bush's appointment by the court?).... birfers..... .BS about executive orders, vacations and every other thing that this president does that is "presidential" because the rightwing can't stand that they lost -- because the right doesn't understand *why* they lost..... and if it isn't about the color of his skin, then you might want to explain the president and his wife being depicted as simians...

you're welcome

guessed you missed it, so I'll c-p it

he promised to fundamentally change America.

The fundamentals of America are freedom and liberty.

No one should support such a person, but libs do b/c he's black and they are to fucking dumb to think for themselves

[ame=http://youtu.be/FzZ1kRAZW_Y]Obama Admits He's Unqualified For '08 Run - YouTube[/ame]

Now just admit it ....BECAUSE HE IS BLACK YOU VOTED FOR HIM

[ame=http://youtu.be/FzZ1kRAZW_Y]Obama Admits He's Unqualified For '08 Run - YouTube[/ame]

I would bet that just as many voted for Obama because they were afraid Sara Palin would be a heartbeat from the Oval Office.

Probably just as many didn't feel comfortable voting for a Bishop in the Morman Cult.

The run of the mill GOPers just never seem to get that a majority of Americans don't want a clown in the White House.

Y'all believe that "rich" equals good judgement. Tell THAT to Donald Sterling.

Most people don't answer questions with no basis in reality. Especially when the questioner won't accept any answer as an actual answer.

I would bet that just as many voted for Obama because they were afraid Sara Palin would be a heartbeat from the Oval Office.

Probably just as many didn't feel comfortable voting for a Bishop in the Morman Cult.

The run of the mill GOPers just never seem to get that a majority of Americans don't want a clown in the White House.

Im sure they all sat there thinking. "Wow, it's scary that Sarah Palin may be Vice President. Let's put someone with less experience than her in the While House."

Does that sound rational to anyone?

As the Rabbi would say...."that is an opinion, not a fact".
Thanks for quoting me. But that isnt what I would say here. I would say "That's bullshit, not a fact."
We can start with, Howie hasnt been ehre for 2 years. Unless he's a sock.

That because your question is bullshit......give me an example of where obama was criticised but bush or cliton wouldnt be.

there has never been the insanity associated with any other president that is associated with this one. it is not about "disagreement" it is about the extreme nonsense about "taking back the government"... (from what??? a duly won election, unlike baby bush's appointment by the court?).... birfers..... .BS about executive orders, vacations and every other thing that this president does that is "presidential" because the rightwing can't stand that they lost -- because the right doesn't understand *why* they lost..... and if it isn't about the color of his skin, then you might want to explain the president and his wife being depicted as simians...

you're welcome

More bullshit from the faux attorney. Is it actually possible to function without a working brain? Or do you have an aid write this crap?
?We did not treat President Bush this way.? [/wtf] | Flopping Aces

Obama Admits He's Unqualified For '08 Run - YouTube

Im sure they all sat there thinking. "Wow, it's scary that Sarah Palin may be Vice President. Let's put someone with less experience than her in the While House."

Does that sound rational to anyone?

Sara hired an African witch dctor to rid her church from evil spirts. Ya... she had experience all right.. :lol:

She and her husband conspired to get Alaska to secede from the union. More useful experience.

The fact that some didn't find her creepy is troubling by itself.

You people just keep coming up with whackjobs and are so amazed that they are rejected.

Why do you people think the white house should be occupied by political christian fundimentalist freaks and mental defects?

As others have pointed out, Bush inspired the exact same Derangement Syndrome in many lefties that we now see in many righties. Why is it you did not notice Bush Derangement Syndrome, and only noticed Obama Derangement Syndrome? Is it because Obama is black?

you're welcome

Hell. On Inauguration Day, Mitch McConnell swore his mission for the next four years would be to insure it would be a "one term presidency".

Yeah. He fucked that one up too!

As others have pointed out, Bush inspired the exact same Derangement Syndrome in many lefties that we now see in many righties. Why is it you did not notice Bush Derangement Syndrome, and only noticed Obama Derangement Syndrome? Is it because Obama is black?

I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong. Did the left question Bush's heritage? Did the left question his birthplace? Did the left question his religious affiliation? Did the left say what I quoted in my previous post?

No.

The left turned on Bush after he lied to us and got us into unnecessary wars.

Forum List

Back