For Two Years I've Asked This Question

I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong. Did the left question Bush's heritage? Did the left question his birthplace? Did the left question his religious affiliation? Did the left say what I quoted in my previous post?

No.

The left turned on Bush after he lied to us and got us into unnecessary wars.

The left questioned Bush's cocaine abuse. They questioned his college grades. They questioned his intelligence.

Different flavor, same syndrome.

Sorry.

They sure enough did!

They also questioned his criminal record.

Seems that most folks don't want a President with a record.

But Bush got in anyway. First President with a Criminal Record.

That..opens so many doors!

:D

so obama gets a pass because he didn't get caught...

hypocritical tool

I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong. Did the left question Bush's heritage? Did the left question his birthplace? Did the left question his religious affiliation? Did the left say what I quoted in my previous post?

No.

The left turned on Bush after he lied to us and got us into unnecessary wars.

another howey lie...before the wars they accused him of STEALING the election....

was obama accused of stealing an election???? was it because bush is white? it must be, because obama wasn't accused of stealing an election and virtually no, if any, other president has been accused of that.

racist dems!!!!!

Heavens to betsy..how could they accuse Bush of stealing the election.

He only lost the popular vote by 1 million people and then the election hinged on a state where is brother was Governor and his election manager was Secretary of State.

I mean it was totally fair that judges appointed by his daddy with financial interests in the outcome try the case.

And heck. When Scalia wrote that this was a one time emergency decision never to be used in any other court case, well that was just fine.

Gotta love you folks.

Jesus youre still, bitching about that?

kennedy stole the 1960 election, get the fuck over it.

Bush not winning the popular vote doesnt mean shit, read the constitution.

al gore lost, deal with it and eat a dick

Had al gore won his home state it wouldnt have mattered.

and its not our fault that you fucking retards cant figure out how to vote, its mot that tough

Last edited:
For Two Years I've Asked This Question...

What? WHY are you GAY?

I wouldn't care if he was white with pink stripes...good GOD his race has nothing to do with the fact Obama is a CRIMINAL and is usurping the Constitution with impunity.

Oh? And YOU are an idiot.:eusa_hand:

Most people don't answer questions with no basis in reality. Especially when the questioner won't accept any answer as an actual answer.

and as soon as you have a grasp on reality, we'll let you know.

Sez the pretend attorney who sucked Anthony's weiner.

When you post something that reflects more than one working brain cell, we'll let you know.

Forum List

Back