Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

Ok. Let’s be honest for a moment.

Each jurisdiction has its own laws. Hillary’s campaign headquarters were not in New York and paying New York taxes. Ok? So like the claims of self defense where shootings in other states are used as proof, what matters is the laws of the jurisdiction you are in.
You are incorrect.

Hillary's HQ was in Brooklyn.

Screenshot_20240601-124844-172.png

You really didn't. Trump is a troll. Most of you delight in that fact, but it doesn't unite the country.
No...we really did. Donald Trump's positions are relatively moderate.

No one cared.

Trump excoriated the Republican Party Establishment in the 2016 debates.

No one cared.

All that mattered was Donald Trump handed Democrats a stunning defeat in 2016.

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.

It's also worthy to note that not only did Trump rate higher than in Forbes' previous poll, but Forbes has been an underperformer for him.

The jury was given three multiplier crimes and all the jurors agreed that at least one of those crimes escalated falsifying business records to a felony 34 times.

So yes, we do know why he was found guilty.
They needed to pick one and prove it. They didn’t. If jurors are making “guilty” judgements for different reasons, then they are different crimes.

The fact is, we still don’t know on what grounds Trump is guilty of the felony. It was left to an ambiguous “meh.. whatever you want to believe” scenario. That’s not how this works, at least not until now.

That’s one of the many reasons why this is so controversial, and any legal scholar outside of the DNC bubble is shocked

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.
Hilarious

They needed to pick one and prove it. They didn’t. If jurors are making “guilty” judgements for different reasons, then they are different crimes.

The main crime of falsifying business records yes.

For the multiplier crimes any or all is fine.

The fact is, we still don’t know on what grounds Trump is guilty of the felony. It was left to an ambiguous “meh.. whatever you want to believe” scenario. That’s not how this works, at least not until now.

Yes, we do. He falsified business documents ( a misdemeanor) to hide one of three crimes that elevated it to a felony. It's spelled out in NY law.

That’s one of the many reasons why this is so controversial, and any legal scholar outside of the DNC bubble is shocked
It's controversial because multiplier laws are a bit more complicated and because the right keeps pushing so many lies.

Yes, we do. He falsified business documents ( a misdemeanor) to hide one of three crimes that elevated it to a felony. It's spelled out in NY law.
You have to prove the reason, or have one to elevate it. They didn’t even list one when they elevated it. that’s why we know Bragg is a DNC op, also because he ignored Hillary’s falsifications

No...we really did. Donald Trump's positions are relatively moderate.
But he's an obnoxious douche who inspires hatred and division. You can deny that, but I suspect you know I'm right.
All that mattered was Donald Trump handed Democrats a stunning defeat in 2016.
I know that's all that matters, to partisans. That's the problem. Dems are the same way. All that matters is winning one for your team. As the country burns.

I see you're terribly bothered by the 'pedophilia' label but I have to acknowledge that you introduced that term.
They simply can't come to terms with the fact that there is no moral high ground in the political world. Having said that they should just be honest and say they don't give a shit what anybody else thinks it feels they're going to push for their own preferences in that isn't they going to do so by voting.

Instead they spend all day and half of their life trying to make something right or righteous when it is anything but. I honestly don't give a shit with buying news or does any more than I care what Trump is a does I just like Trump's results better.

As far as the kangaroo court case that we just went through They bring on themselves what follows. Open the door and watch what comes in!

As for Trump he was one long before he even ran the first time that he was a target rich environment for criminal prosecution. Yes politics in this country triggers a two tear justice system when one party wants to use that justice system as a political advantage. However it must be said once again that Trump does provide a target rich environment for them which is why most candidates are generally heavily vetted before they're admitted to a candidacy.

But he's an obnoxious douche who inspires hatred and division. You can deny that, but I suspect you know I'm right.

He's a guy who isn't afraid to say what needs to be said...and THAT inspires hatred and division.

Other than monetary policy, ie adding to the debt...please name one policy on which you disagree with Trump.

They don't have too. It was any one of three.
Yes they have to. At least by precedent. You are breaking precedent.
Hillary falsified business records using her own company to hide another crime?

Can you elaborate?
I mentioned it earlier. She declared the money she spent on the “Steele dossier” (the disinformation the Democrats paid for against Trump) as campaign expenses. That’s not only proven falsified documents, but also a provable reason for doing it. Bragg did nothing, because he isn’t a just person. He ran his campaign on getting Trump.

Yes they have to. At least by precedent. You are breaking precedent.

Show me the precedent.

I mentioned it earlier. She declared the money she spent on the “Steele dossier” (the disinformation the Democrats paid for against Trump) as campaign expenses. That’s not only proven falsified documents, but also a provable reason for doing it. Bragg did nothing, because he isn’t a just person. He ran his campaign on getting Trump.

Which of Hillary's companies in New York did Hillary use to hide these payments?

Forum List

Back