Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

They care about the part that doesn't want a fascist, apartheid government, if Trump gets elected.

Well that's a new one. Do you mean that real people will have rights to say no to things they don't like? Is that what qualifies as fascist for you?

Interesting that you would post the 'pedophile' term. Are you suggesting that 'pedophile' is excused because there were no obvious statements about intimate, physical contact?

I won't talk about this topic again in this thread with you. Again, please feel free to choose one of many threads on the topic and let me know. If you don't know how to use the search function I will be glad to help you.

That said...

No. I'm stating pedophile can be dismissed because ...

1. Pedophilia is illegal and he has no convictions for it.

2. Showering with your 3 old daughter is not pedophilia and isn't even illegal.

I suppose 'pragmatic' would allow one to excuse such a dysfunction as a man showering with his young daughter as acceptable... barring any intimate touching.
As I said, simply showering with your 3 old daughter is not something I would but I don't think someone else is a pedophile if they do it.

IMG_6890.jpeg

I won't talk about this topic again in this thread with you. Again, please feel free to choose one of many threads on the topic and let me know. If you don't know how to use the search function I will be glad to help you.

That said...

No. I'm stating pedophile can be dismissed because ...

1. Pedophilia is illegal and he has no convictions for it.

2. Showering with your 3 old daughter is not pedophilia and isn't even illegal.

As I said, simply showering with your 3 old daughter is not something I would but I don't think someone else is a pedophile if they do it.

I see you're terribly bothered by the 'pedophilia' label but I have to acknowledge that you introduced that term.

See, I complemented you in that other thread and here your TDS flares up in full on display.

Did you look at the numbers from independents?

Yes. 52% think the trial was fair and unbiased. 17% of Republicans said the same thing.

But the comment was that it would energize Trump’s base. Trump’s Base would vote for him no matter what. They couldn’t get more energized if you attached a car battery to their testicles.

Here is a little bit of the proof of that assertion.

Will it bring in new voters? I don’t know. I don’t think so, but that is an initial impression not an opinion based upon evidence.

In a few weeks we will know more. We will have more polling than we have right now and have a better idea.

But let’s say they are right. Let’s say the assertion is true and Trump wins because he was charged, tried, and convicted. Doesn’t that mean it would be suicide to go after the Democrats in court? Wouldn’t charging them with a crime show that it was just partisan political persecution? Wouldn’t it guarantee they win the next election or two?

Trump shot down the Border Bill, how is that caring about our borders?
Didn't the border bill allow 5,000 illegal immigrants to be CAUGHT crossing the per day BEFORE the border was shut down?

That number should be zero. And "asylum seekers" that don't announce themselves at a US port of entry are automatically refused asylum. And they must remain in Mexico until their asylum case is adjudicated. There is no compromise on these points.

The crimes is 34 counts of falsifying business records. It was stated in the indictment.
In order for the felony to applicable, the reason for falsification had to be stated. It wasn’t.

Just falsifying records is not a felony. It has to be for a stated reason. So again, we don’t know why Trump was found guilty, yet he was found guilty

That’s why we know this doesn’t add up. You don’t care because it “gets” the guy you hate, but what I’m saying is correct, and Trump could very much win an appeal or the SCORUS May come in and clean up this mess

Yes. 52% think the trial was fair and unbiased. 17% of Republicans said the same thing.

But the comment was that it would energize Trump’s base. Trump’s Base would vote for him no matter what. They couldn’t get more energized if you attached a car battery to their testicles.

Here is a little bit of the proof of that assertion.

Will it bring in new voters? I don’t know. I don’t think so, but that is an initial impression not an opinion based upon evidence.

In a few weeks we will know more. We will have more polling than we have right now and have a better idea.

But let’s say they are right. Let’s say the assertion is true and Trump wins because he was charged, tried, and convicted. Doesn’t that mean it would be suicide to go after the Democrats in court? Wouldn’t charging them with a crime show that it was just partisan political persecution? Wouldn’t it guarantee they win the next election or two?

We haven't gone after Democrats in court. Donald Trump's administration gave Hillary Clinton an $8,000 fine for this very offense.

Screenshot_20240530-215954~2.png

Also, just remember that Hillary Clinton falsified records in NY as far as the reason for the expenditures of her campaign that produced the fake “Steele Dossier” that she and the DNC paid for. She said it was for her campaign expenditures. That’s a WAY worse example, but notice radical leftist Alvin Bragg didn’t feel the need to look back and do anything about it.

That’s why we know this just people in power who hate Trump abusing their power to get him. The idea of “nobody would do that” is out the window. The Democrats did. I hope the GOP tries to imprison Biden with even fake charges throughout, and then the next Democrats nominee the GOP do the same thing. Just continually make the candidate have court dates, gag orders, etc. always defending themselves

Lawfare. Let’s do it.

Yeah. They need to get outside their echo chamber. They need to find someone who is not born and bred on the partisan pissing matching. Someone with an interest in leading the country, not just repping for their side of the culture war. The first duopoly party to do this will win in a landslide, and the country will be better off for it.
Shit...we DID that.

We elected an outsider...a former Democrat...from New York City.

What good did it do?

In order for the felony to applicable, the reason for falsification had to be stated. It wasn’t.

Just falsifying records is not a felony. It has to be for a stated reason. So again, we don’t know why Trump was found guilty, yet he was found guilty

The jury was given three multiplier crimes and all the jurors agreed that at least one of those crimes escalated falsifying business records to a felony 34 times.

So yes, we do know why he was found guilty.

That’s why we know this doesn’t add up. You don’t care because it “gets” the guy you hate, but what I’m saying is correct, and Trump could very much win an appeal or the SCORUS May come in and clean up this mess
It does add up. The law was applied as written...I think since 1965. The courts can't change laws, they enforce them.

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.

Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out post-guilty verdict

We haven't gone after Democrats in court. Donald Trump's administration gave Hillary Clinton an $8,000 fine for this very offense.

View attachment 955574

Ok. Let’s be honest for a moment.

Each jurisdiction has its own laws. Hillary’s campaign headquarters were not in New York and paying New York taxes. Ok? So like the claims of self defense where shootings in other states are used as proof, what matters is the laws of the jurisdiction you are in.

Second. The question of voters going to Trump or not. Let’s continue being honest.

A third of the voters would vote Republican no matter who was on the ballot. They would eat a raw turd before they voted for a Democrat.

A third of the voters would vote Democrat exactly the same way. They would rather shave with broken glass than vote Republican.

The last third is who decides the elections. The moderates. They shift right and left based upon issues and candidates. They are the ones who decide things for us.

The two base groups are always going to vote for their party. Obama’s Base would never dream of voting for anyone else. Nothing else mattered. Just as with Trump’s base. They wouldn’t vote for a Democrat if Jesus was the candidate.

When it was Clinton they were called the Clintonistas. When it was Obama it was the Obamabots. Remember the people fainting just from being near Obama?

The question is always what will the moderates do?

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.
But SloJo Won the Joseph Stalin Memorial Award for Show Trials

Forum List

Back