Foreign aid to Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala being cut by our great President.

Trump is cutting foreign aid to three shithole countries that are flooding us with migrants. MAGA!

"While the president has threatened these cuts before, this time the administration is actually following through.

Trump said the funds totaled $500 million, but it wasn’t clear Friday if that figure was accurate. The State Department announced in December that the U.S. would mobilize $5.8 billion in public and private american investment to these three countries.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” he added."

Trump cuts all direct assistance to Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala

This will only make problems worse in these countries. Trump does not understand international relations, economics, defense policy or foreign policy. Thank God we only have 19 more months of his BS to deal with be before he is voted out of office.

Yes, that's the idea, to make things worse in those countries. Then perhaps their governments will stop their people from coming here in order to restore those funds.

Since when is leaving the country your living in for a better life elsewhere a crime? Do you understand how the United States was formed? We don't want to turn Honduras, El Salvador or Guatemala into EAST GERMANY. Keeping your population captive or as hostages like EAST GERMANY did is not the answer. But hey, Trump is a PUTIN lover, so I'm sure he is cool with that SOVIET style philosophy.
But do they have to pass through countries that offer them refuge just to get to America. I moved across town then to another state. To get away from crime drugs and gangs. Went to school and worked to make a better life for me and my kids and on the way was at times homeless. Mexico offered them work visas they refused. South and Central are big countries. I do not see good will in these migrants demanding entry and taken care off with being vetted. Catch and release is more of the same. These people scare me and would not want them as neighbors. This us not the 1800s and d we are no longer into nation buildings but in nation survival. Our natural resources and environment cannot substain open borders.
Trump is cutting foreign aid to three shithole countries that are flooding us with migrants. MAGA!

"While the president has threatened these cuts before, this time the administration is actually following through.

Trump said the funds totaled $500 million, but it wasn’t clear Friday if that figure was accurate. The State Department announced in December that the U.S. would mobilize $5.8 billion in public and private american investment to these three countries.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” he added."

This will only make problems worse in these countries. Trump does not understand international relations, economics, defense policy or foreign policy. Thank God we only have 19 more months of his BS to deal with be before he is voted out of office.

Yes, that's the idea, to make things worse in those countries. Then perhaps their governments will stop their people from coming here in order to restore those funds.

Since when is leaving the country your living in for a better life elsewhere a crime? Do you understand how the United States was formed? We don't want to turn Honduras, El Salvador or Guatemala into EAST GERMANY. Keeping your population captive or as hostages like EAST GERMANY did is not the answer. But hey, Trump is a PUTIN lover, so I'm sure he is cool with that SOVIET style philosophy.

But do they have to pass through countries that offer them refuge just to get to America. I moved across town then to another state. To get away from crime drugs and gangs. Went to school and worked to make a better life for me and my kids and on the way was at times homeless. Mexico offered them work visas they refused. South and Central are big countries. I do not see good will in these migrants demanding entry and taken care off with being vetted. Catch and release is more of the same. These people scare me and would not want them as neighbors. This us not the 1800s and d we are no longer into nation buildings but in nation survival. Our natural resources and environment cannot substain open borders.

Well, you don't understand economics and demography. Those are the two chief reasons the United States need more people from Latin America, not less. Latin American immigrants commit less crime on average than U.S. citizens, and have a stronger work ethic. They are also more religious and have a higher birth rate. Unfortunately, Trump and some that follow him are closet racist which is the real reason that don't want Latin American immigration.
All claims you cannot back up especially the accusation of racism

Well, you don't understand economics and demography. Those are the two chief reasons the United States need more people from Latin America, not less. Latin American immigrants commit less crime on average than U.S. citizens, and have a stronger work ethic. They are also more religious and have a higher birth rate. Unfortunately, Trump and some that follow him are closet racist which is the real reason that don't want Latin American immigration.

Economics.............the softest science there is.

The foolish ignorance continues to pour from the mouths of filthy LefTards.
Its as if they don't realize that illegal aliens = litters of barely legal, taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, Mexicrat voting anchor babies.
You might want to look into incarceration stats and all things filth as the Brown cockroaches are fighting Blacks for that number one spot.
imageedit_1751_4062120698.jpg

Oh, Putin again? I thought Mueller put that to rest.

It's up to those countries if they want to make leaving there a crime. It's not (and shouldn't be) our problem. Our problem is stopping them from getting into our country which is a crime. Sending them money doesn't seem to be working. In fact, it''s worse now than ever according to our border patrol.

The problem is not the money, the problem is Democrats in our country.

Really? You think moving to the United States is a crime? HELLO, we are a nation of immigrants. Our nation and strength as a nation is based on diversity thanks to immigration.

Mueller has no idea what Trump did with Putin for several hours while they were alone together in Helsinki Finland in the summer of 2018. Its also a fact that Trump wanted to pull the United States out of NATO. Its also a fact that he considered recognizing Crimea as part of Russia. These things are indisputable and pro-PUTIN. Former CIA director John Brennan has stated that what Trump did with Putin in Helsinki Finland in 2018 was treason. Trump sided with Putin over 15 different US intelligence agencies that all said that Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election.

TRUMP lied in 2016 when he claimed he had no business dealings in Russia. Its now well known that he was planning to build a tower in Moscow.
Still having a hard time dealing with your comprehension issues I see.

There are in fact legal channels for immigrating to the US.

If you are not following those channels then yes it is a crime.

The caravans and people from these shit hole countries are in fact overwhelmingly commiting said crimes

No one has an issue with the few doing so legally

Diversity is of race ethnicity etc has never been a strength and is still not a strength

The only diversity of any value is the one progressives hate the most which is diversity of thought

You appear to be admitting your a racist. Nearly all of these immigrants are entering the country the same way my ancestors did in the 1600s, 1700s, and 1800s. Many laws should not be on the books because they do no good and are hurting economic growth.

ITS A FACT, whether you like it or not, that Latin American immigrants commit less crime on average than U.S. citizens in the United States.

The Republican party was pro Latin American immigration under George W. Bush. It needs to move back towards that philosophy. Trump will be leaving the White House in January 2021 after which the country can start building immigration policies which help us and instead of yielding to the demands of the racist in our country.

Its as if they don't realize that illegal aliens = litters of barely legal, taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, Mexicrat voting anchor babies.
You might want to look into incarceration stats and all things filth as the Brown cockroaches are fighting Blacks for that number one spot.

Your wrong, and your racist views are wrong. Trump, his ideas, and those that follow him will be removed in 19 months time. Then finally the country can start to move forward again with a functioning President.

It's up to those countries if they want to make leaving there a crime. It's not (and shouldn't be) our problem. Our problem is stopping them from getting into our country which is a crime. Sending them money doesn't seem to be working. In fact, it''s worse now than ever according to our border patrol.

Really? You think moving to the United States is a crime? HELLO, we are a nation of immigrants. Our nation and strength as a nation is based on diversity thanks to immigration.

Mueller has no idea what Trump did with Putin for several hours while they were alone together in Helsinki Finland in the summer of 2018. Its also a fact that Trump wanted to pull the United States out of NATO. Its also a fact that he considered recognizing Crimea as part of Russia. These things are indisputable and pro-PUTIN. Former CIA director John Brennan has stated that what Trump did with Putin in Helsinki Finland in 2018 was treason. Trump sided with Putin over 15 different US intelligence agencies that all said that Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election.

TRUMP lied in 2016 when he claimed he had no business dealings in Russia. Its now well known that he was planning to build a tower in Moscow.

The caravans and people from these shit hole countries are in fact overwhelmingly commiting said crimes

Diversity is of race ethnicity etc has never been a strength and is still not a strength

The only diversity of any value is the one progressives hate the most which is diversity of thought

You appear to be admitting your a racist. Nearly all of these immigrants are entering the country the same way my ancestors did in the 1600s, 1700s, and 1800s. Many laws should not be on the books because they do no good and are hurting economic growth.

ITS A FACT, whether you like it or not, that Latin American immigrants commit less crime on average than U.S. citizens in the United States.

The Republican party was pro Latin American immigration under George W. Bush. It needs to move back towards that philosophy. Trump will be leaving the White House in January 2021 after which the country can start building immigration policies which help us and instead of yielding to the demands of the racist in our country.
The law has changed since the 1600s 1700s and 1800s.

There is no evidence that it is hurting economic growth

Your claim is also not a fact at all. Facts are not defined by your assertion.

He might leave in 2021 but it looks unlikely

Your probably gonna have to live with him as your president until 2024

Which racist do you mean?

The US is already invested in these countries. There has been additional funding going to them. Why it is necessary to pay them to take care of their own people is insane.

Its called economic development. Ever here of the Marshall Plan? It helps them as well as helping us.

The US is already invested in these countries. There has been additional funding going to them. Why it is necessary to pay them to take care of their own people is insane.

Its called economic development. Ever here of the Marshall Plan? It helps them as well as helping us.
This particular aid does not compare to the marshall plan.

Yes the Marshall plan did a lot of good but this aid helps no one and is a waste or tax dollars.

Well, the law should not have changed. It should be flexible given the needs of the United States.

7 million unfilled jobs and an average of below 2% quarterly average GDP growth for the last 18 years. The United States has a declining birth rates. The declining birth rate is a threat to the economic health of the country. The easiest remedy is more immigration.

Trump is getting his ASS kicked in all the latest polling. He is leaving. There is no evidence that he can win re-election. He was lucky to have been elected at all.

Yes the Marshall plan did a lot of good but this aid helps no one and is a waste or tax dollars.

The idea and goals are the same. If anything the aid should be 10 times what it is, with far more advise in how to best use it in those countries. A static border wall is a waste of money.

Trump is getting his ASS kicked in all the latest polling. He is leaving. There is no evidence that he can win re-election. He was lucky to have been elected at all.

Why is that? Because the polls then said the same thing they are today?

The idea and goals are the same. If anything the aid should be 10 times what it is, with far more advise in how to best use it in those countries. A static border wall is a waste of money.

No.

Your wrong, and your racist views are wrong. Trump, his ideas, and those that follow him will be removed in 19 months time. Then finally the country can start to move forward again with a functioning President.

Correct. Every day we get closer and closer to Socialism/ Communism, the better, eh?

Well, the law should not have changed. It should be flexible given the needs of the United States.

7 million unfilled jobs and an average of below 2% quarterly average GDP growth for the last 18 years. The United States has a declining birth rates. The declining birth rate is a threat to the economic health of the country. The easiest remedy is more immigration.

The way to fix much of that is to cancel the welfare state which will motivate people to go back to work

You seem to be out of touch with reality.

Trump's popularity has consistently been around 43 % or 44%

The economy is doing very well. Jobs are plentiful.

The Mueller probe wrecked the Dems. AOC is either losing or making the Dems look like jack asses. Most potential Dem candidates are worthless and stand no chance

Sorry but your gonna be crying when he is ready elected

The only obstacle would be another recession and soon

They aren’t encouraging their people to leave. The people are leaving because their living conditions suck. If they had peace and security and opportunity they very well might stay.

Their domestic politics makes peace, security and opportunity impossible.

And Trump’s solution makes things worse!

There’s a crisis alright. And it begins on the 1600 block of Pennsylvania Avenue in D.C.

There are a lot of countries like that. Should we let all their citizens come here? We didn't build this place as a refugee for people who didn't do things the right way. If anything, they should study our history and emulate us instead of taking advantage of us. And if they don't want to do that, then why in hell are we sending them our money?
Immigrants built this place.

Studying history is a bit of advise you should heed.
Legal immigrants yes
What is different between immigration laws today and 100 years ago?
???!!
this is not 1850 or 1950 anymore
much has changed
1. we are in HUGE debt
2. foreigners want to KILL Americans-travel to America is counted in minutes--not weeks or months
etc
185924_640x480.jpg

The best way to handle the debt problem is through economic growth. Stronger consistent economic growth of 3% per year or more will require greater immigration from latin America than we currently have at this time.

Globalization has brought the world closer together. We need less barriers to trade, communication, immigration, and transportation to meet the needs of the 21st century.

Advice means nothing as it can be ignored at will

One reason. The marshall plan worked is that we conquered and occupied the nations we paid the aid to

So unless you wish to conquer and occupy all the countries south of Mexico and probably Mexico itself the aid money will be wasted no matter now much is spent

The wall in and of itself is not a great solution but it is one step in the right direction

Forum List

Back