Foreign-Born Population Hits 49.5 Million Under Biden – Largest Ever in American History

Do you find it funny that 15% of the people in your nation have no idea what the Constitution is, no respect for American culture, our traditions, principles and values? .....
YOU sure as hell don't.

Do you find it funny that 15% of the people in your nation have no idea what the Constitution is, no respect for American culture, our traditions, principles and values? No idea of the wars that were fought or the American lives that were lost?

Unkotare
Toro

BrokeLoser

I'm an immigrant loyal American.

I pay more in taxes than you will in 20 years.

Mac-7
We’re always too busy solving the problems of dark people because they’re incapable of solving their own.
Look around the world…there’s a reason you dark people flee your shitholes and head straight to a white nation to leech on…None of you filthy parasites migrate to brown or black nations…there’s no coincidence in that. You NEED whitey to spoon feed you, to train you to be civil, to lead you.
The extinction of people like you can’t come soon enough. Even you know how deplorable you are. It’s got you scared to death of becoming a minority. Scared of retribution.

The extinction of people like you can’t come soon enough.
Unlike your amazing needy pet human cockroaches….“People like me” are horrible…we are productive as hell, we exhaust all effort in raising our families, we are law-abiding, we know love and respect our Constitution, our founding principles and values, our culture and heritage….we are patriotic nationalists…We are absolute kryptonite to globalist leftist filth like Unkotare
Even you know how deplorable you are. It’s got you scared to death of becoming a minority. Scared of retribution.
I would invite and embrace the notion of becoming a minority if the replacement was organic, authorized by the people and better for America.
Is this replacement you embrace organic? Is it authorized by the people? Is it better for America?

These are simple questions that globalist fucktards like Unkotare are scared as fuck to answer….are you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back