Foreign country livid that US won't co-sign for its illegal activities

Christians and Muslims live and worship in Israel without fear. They serve in the government and military with honor.
One Jew living next door is justification for murder in the eyes of the Pals and leftards.
Jewish Extremists’ Attacks Rattle Christians in Holy Land

Oh yeah! Freely worship eh? Lie more.
I've spent time in Israel and in the West Bank.

Guess which one doesn't allow other religions to freely worship or even exist?
You lied and got caught so you moved the goal posts...typical.

I hope Obama recognizes a Palestinian state before he leaves #epicfuckyoutoisrael!

It won't matter. It would be unrecognized.

LOL wouldn't matter...the "damage" would be done snowflake.

Christians and Muslims live and worship in Israel without fear. They serve in the government and military with honor.
One Jew living next door is justification for murder in the eyes of the Pals and leftards.

I hope Obama recognizes a Palestinian state before he leaves #epicfuckyoutoisrael!

Says the dufus supporting ethnic cleansing.

I look forward to all aid to the Palestinians being pulled.

weatherman is spazzing over a foreign country that pokes their donor country in the eye repeatedly

Too bad Obama waited so long to do this but he's been criticizing the ILLEGAL settlents from Day 1

from the OP
because of its opposition to settlement activity and concern for what it could mean for the region, the US “could not in good conscience veto”, he added.

weatherman is spazzing over a foreign country that pokes their donor country in the eye repeatedly

Dot Cum reminds us that libturds are programmed to hate allies of the US and free enterprise by supporting any enemy we have.

Even religious fanatics who force women to wear ninja suits in the desert and throw faggots like them off buildings.

If they hate the US, they're friends to libturds.

Glad you finally got over hitlary wiping your ass blood off her dick with your Bernie Sanders Teddy Bear Dottie.

Dot Cum reminds us that libturds are programmed to hate allies of the US and free enterprise by supporting any enemy we have.

Even religious fanatics who force women to wear ninja suits in the desert and throw faggots like them off buildings.

If they hate the US, they're friends to libturds.

Glad you finally got over hitlary wiping your ass blood off her dick with your Bernie Sanders Teddy Bear Dottie.

Yep, they only attack Jews and Christians.
We won't saw their heads off like Muslims.

Too bad Obama waited so long to do this but he's been criticizing the ILLEGAL settlents from Day 1

from the OP
because of its opposition to settlement activity and concern for what it could mean for the region, the US “could not in good conscience veto”, he added.
Leftards love ethnic cleansing.

Says the dufus supporting ethnic cleansing.
Keep back peddling and deflecting snowflake.

With friends like these, who needs enemies :dunno:

Israel threatens to give Trump 'evidence' that Obama orchestrated UN resolution
Indeed, Israel was accused by unnamed US officials in a Newsweek article two years ago of “very sobering … alarming … even terrifying” levels of espionage targeting the US

Last year, however, US officials again accused Israel of spying, this time on the Iran nuclear talks, with one telling the Wall Street Journal: “It is one thing for the US and Israel to spy on each other. It is another thing for Israel to steal US secrets and play them back to US legislators to undermine US Diplomacy.

Obviously due to Bibi's rw gov't
Pres. Hussein Shithead has done a great job turning his back on our friends while licking the ass of Islamists and terrorists. One day he'll take that Muslim Brotherhood dick out of his mouth and say the words "Islamic terrorist"

Yep, they only attack Jews and Christians.
We won't saw their heads off like Muslims.

The globalist left in their arrogance believe they can subjugate 1 billion mooselimbs if they take out 300 million people who are well armed and generally reject collectivism and ishmaelite zealots.

Ordinary bed wetters like rturd aren't able to compute those variables. They're programmed to stop considering data that isn't approved by the DNC. They believe once all the X-tians are gone, mooselimbs will suddenly become secular and acquiesce to marxist dogma.

They are that stupid.

Pres. Hussein Shithead has done a great job turning his back on our friends while licking the ass of Islamists and terrorists. One day he'll take that Muslim Brotherhood dick out of his mouth and say the words "Islamic terrorist"

No he won't

And if he ever does take that cock out of his mouth it will only be in order to get it back in his ass. obozo is a cum dumpster to the worst of the world.

Stoking the resentment between the Rothschild Zionist state of Israel and the muslims to fulfill Albert Pike's third world war that must be fomented (i.e financed).

So the question remains......are the global elites fulfilling Biblical prophecy in order to bring about the NWO or are they using it as a script using their wealth to bring it about?

Israel is finding the limits of its soft power and not liking what is revealed when Malaysia, New Zealand, Senegal and Venezuela are shown to be more popular in the Security Council.

With friends like these, who needs enemies
That 'friendship' is on a pay-to-play basis so I don't think that I'd call it friendship at all. The question is, "Who has the upper hand?" The Arabs say that Israel has the US by the balls, rather than the other way round. I think they are right. It's the Zionists who are calling the shots in Washington. We are going to see how strong/tough Trump really is, and it won't take long to find out the results.

Forum List

Back