foreign kid disrespects America --trashes flags

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...he trashes American flags for a very nonsensical reason .....as usual--THEY[ leftists/Dems/etc ] are the haters and bigots--not to mention hypocrites
..the new generation = least respectful while being the least informed
..THEN the idiot tries to involve slavery into it = idiot

• A student senator at Washington University was caught on video throwing away 2,977 American flags on Saturday
  • Fadel Alkilani had taken the flags, which represented the number of people killed on 9/11 from a 20th anniversary memorial of the terror attacks

...he trashes American flags for a very nonsensical reason .....as usual--THEY[ leftists/Dems/etc ] are the haters and bigots--not to mention hypocrites

• A student senator at Washington University was caught on video throwing away 2,977 American flags on Saturday
  • Fadel Alkilani had taken the flags, which represented the number of people killed on 9/11 from a 20th anniversary memorial of the terror attacks

So where is Fadel from?

doesn't matter --that's a Mid East name/etc--he is NOT American--undeniably --trashes the DEAD Americans!!!!!!..he needs to be hanged

How do you know he isn't a US citizen if you don't even know where he is from?

I feel sooooooooooooooo sorry for that kid.

He is a young whippersnapper!

If he (or any of his loved ones) is ever the victim of a vicious violent crime or terrorism committed by someone belonging to those groups for whom his heart bleeds so profusely, will he ever be disillusioned!

I don't think he is a foreign student. I think the USA you THINK you know, and the USA that actually exists are two different things.

Now, because of this WAR ON TERROR!!!!

You have permitted your country to be overrun by the same types of people you claim to defend your nation against...see how that works?

But you dumb fucks would gladly support it all over again, with even more flair.

You blame the poor bastards over there...instead of fighting the politicians and banksters over here.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Does NOT matter where he was born, or where he is from. He hates this country, there's NO REASON for him to be here. And if he's going to break the laws that protect the national flag in this country, then he's a traitor and needs to be disposed of as one.

You want to kill this kid?

"When I see people on my TV taking shots at Uncle Sam, I hope they always remember why they can....."-country singer John Rich

God bless you and him and the rest of our homeland always!!!

Holly

No surprise here.
The Huskies suck ass now.
University of Montana beat them last week and Michigan trounced them yesterday.

Washington University one of our more elite universities......you can walk across the campus and never hear a word of English....they open their doors wide for foreigners.

already a thread on it:

Forum List

Back