🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

foreigners are ignorant of domestic issues

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
plain and simple--foreigners know a LOT LESS [ ignorant of ] of other countries' issues
..I see foreigners on USMB and other sites try to tell Americans about American issues [ HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ]
...they know as much about America as I know about their country
...one Aussie said '' we have good journalists in America''' HAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

plain and simple--foreigners know a LOT LESS [ ignorant of ] of other countries' issues
..I see foreigners on USMB and other sites try to tell Americans about American issues [ HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ]

There are an awful lot of Americans who don't know much about America or the Constitution or the rule of law.. Its like they never took 7th grade civics.

There are an awful lot of Americans who don't know much about America or the Constitution or the rule of law.. Its like they never took 7th grade civics.
irrelevant ---foreigners who NEVER lived in the US/never spent their whole lives in the US, do not know anywhere NEAR what natives do

AND--read the OP again--it says ISSUES, nothing about the Constitution or rule of law

and there are a lot of foreigners that don;t know much about THEIR rule of law/.etc ........so????

Furrner = Non indigenous

The fledgling little United States created the system of modern self government in the 18th century that most of the world followed by the 20th century. There is no Bill of Rights anywhere else in the world so most foreigners don't understand the 1st or the 2nd Amendment and certainly don't respect it. That's bad enough but when you factor in hoards of illegal foreigners who have no sense of social interaction or respect or understanding of civilized behavior as we know it you have to wonder why in the world democrats promote open borders. Maybe they really hate the United States.

The fledgling little United States created the system of modern self government in the 18th century that most of the world followed by the 20th century. There is no Bill of Rights anywhere else in the world so most foreigners don't understand the 1st or the 2nd Amendment and certainly don't respect it. That's bad enough but when you factor in hoards of illegal foreigners who have no sense of social interaction or respect or understanding of civilized behavior as we know it you have to wonder why in the world democrats promote open borders. Maybe they really hate the United States.
You trumpet the 2nd as a positive thing. Nowhere else in the world is it considered anything but madness.

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought of a very specific individual, and I assume you were thinking of it as well, when you wrote the OP. Someone known to be very light in the (only one) loafer, who profusely and continually displays his extreme ignorance and condition of being deceived, about the United States. One who is a relic of the backward and degenerate culture and ideology which the great men who founded the U.S. rejected, and against which they violently rebelled.

One who knows nothing about our country, and who has no standing whatsoever with regard to our country.

Yet, in its extreme hubris and ignorance, it feels qualified to preach and pontificate to us Americans how we should run our country.

And of course, not very far into the thread, it shows itself…

You mean people who disagree with you.

Which is why members of the USSC are always arguing about what the Constitution means.

good points

Yeah, Donald H (the duck canuck), Dragonlady and Surada all seem to have that problem.

Forum List

Back