🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

foreigners are ignorant of domestic issues

I put almost every foreigner on this site on ignore as soon as I realise they are not American. It's not that I don't want to hear their opinion, it's that it isn't grounded in everyday American reality. I have zero interest in arguing with someone who is oblivious to my daily reality

Why do you focus on the UK ? Nowhere in the world has adopted this stroke of genius. Thats [sic] why their murder rates are a fraction of gun crazy America.

The UK is relevant, here, because it is a nation that, to this day, is base don the same backward, degenerate ideology that we rejected, and against which we violently rebelled, in order to form the United States. It is from this ideology that you, as an artifact thereof, arrogantly presume to preach and pontificate to us Americans how we should run our country.

We fought two bloody wars, specifically to establish that you British filth have no say and no standing whatsoever as to how we run our country.

And it was the widespread possession of arms, in the hands of the American people, that made it possible.

Why do you focus on the UK ? Nowhere in the world has adopted this stroke of genius. Thats why their murder rates are a fraction of gun crazy America.
Believe me, I'd rather not focus on the U.K. Maybe Brits have a skewed idea of the freedoms we are guaranteed here in the Colonies. There are legitimate restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back