🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Forget Econ Stats, Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise?

Says the klown working on a Doctorate in Econ using POLLS as her confirmation, lol

You're actually trying to assert that Job Approval has nothing to do with the economy????????????????????????????????????? Dumbass.

Weird, you think job approval rating parallel the economy? Bush Sr and Dubya BOTH had 80% approval rating, how was their economies at the time? lol

I know you think the title of this thread is BUSH BUSH BUSH, but it's not. You continue to look more ridiculous the more you post.

Show me where I said money would move out in three work days. What a fucking moron. Are you REALLY that stupid?

YOU said the Obama economy was crashing, the 'smart' money was moving out of the market BECAUSE QE was ending and interest rates would skyrocket, lol

Weird for an 'economist' you act just like an ideologue :mad:

Did I state a time frame idiot? I said it was a turning point. That means interest rates were starting to go up and that would signal the end of the free money party.

Are you really that illiterate about the subject to think that meant TODAY.

You're just hopeless.

YOU stated it was over after the downturn REMEMBER? lol.. What did NASDAQ and Dow close at today? lol

A low job approval that low means he's doing poorly in all of them.

SURE IT DOES. Now give me the polls that show the OTHER party is doing better? lol

Polls from moronic AmeriKans who know Kim Kardasian but not what the 3 branches of Gov't are?

TRY AGAIN, DESPITE YOU TRYING TO DUMB IT DOWN, POLLS ARE NOT RELIABLE TO GAUGE A ECONOMY ON, OTHERWISE RYAN SEACREST WOULD'VE BECOME PREZ!

Don't want to 'confuse' the uneducated huh? lol

Multiple polls over many months mean NOTHING, yet you and Fakey claim one Confidence Index survey is earthshatteringly accurate???????????/

At some point you have to stop smoking crack when you get on this thread dude

OK, I'm done having fun with a moron

Polls, over 6 months, where you don't tie it to ANY policy of Obama, YET leave out the FACT that the GOP is blamed MORE in the SAME polls for the economic issues that Obama INHERITED, and the GOP has worked against him from day one, and NOT recognizing the depth of the hole Dubya left US in, is truly pathetic and typical of you!!!

Funny, I didn't see you blaming the Kardashians or the Congress or the Dems or the other party when you talked about Bush. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You're actually trying to assert that Job Approval has nothing to do with the economy????????????????????????????????????? Dumbass.

Weird, you think job approval rating parallel the economy? Bush Sr and Dubya BOTH had 80% approval rating, how was their economies at the time? lol

I know you think the title of this thread is BUSH BUSH BUSH, but it's not. You continue to look more ridiculous the more you post.

So you CAN'T actually tie job approval ratting to the economy. Thanks for showing that :lol:

YOU said the Obama economy was crashing, the 'smart' money was moving out of the market BECAUSE QE was ending and interest rates would skyrocket, lol

Weird for an 'economist' you act just like an ideologue :mad:

Did I state a time frame idiot? I said it was a turning point. That means interest rates were starting to go up and that would signal the end of the free money party.

You're just hopeless.

YOU stated it was over after the downturn REMEMBER? lol.. What did NASDAQ and Dow close at today? lol

My Lord you're stupid beyond belief. You just described a complete financial crash. You think I said there would be a complete financial crash within a few days of last Thursday?

There really is something terribly wrong with you.

Multiple polls over many months mean NOTHING, yet you and Fakey claim one Confidence Index survey is earthshatteringly accurate???????????/

At some point you have to stop smoking crack when you get on this thread dude

Polls, over 6 months, where you don't tie it to ANY policy of Obama, YET leave out the FACT that the GOP is blamed MORE in the SAME polls for the economic issues that Obama INHERITED, and the GOP has worked against him from day one, and NOT recognizing the depth of the hole Dubya left US in, is truly pathetic and typical of you!!!

Funny, I didn't see you blaming the Kardashians or the Congress or the Dems or the other party when you talked about Bush. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You mean for Dubya's dropping US to Korean war level revenues AS he took US to 2 UNFUNDED wars and created a UNFUNDED Medicare explosion that costs as much as Obamacares, that is 100% funded? Or Dubya's 'home ownership society' where he ignored regulator warnings, over and over and cheered on the Banksters instead?

Reagan raised taxes three times, raised the debt limit at least 16 times, and had the highest UE rate since FDR. He also broke the morale of the armed forces with Iran-Contra.

But Rep Frog Boy II, the obomanation PROMISED "NO NEW TAXES"

Then SHOVES ObumaCare down our throats and even SCOTUS declares IT'S A FUCKING TAX"!!!....And the fuckhead says it's a MANDATE!

Obama called the raising of the debt ceil "IRRESPONSIBLE and UNPATRIOTIC" and then does it MULTIPLE TIMES!

Military morale? You mean after Obama's PURGE of 200 top officers, his campaign against CHRISTIAN CHAPLINS, and his TRADING 5 of the Taliban WORST TERRORISTS for an acknowledged DESERTER at best, Collaborator at worst?

You sir, are an outright liar, fraud, and a retarded monkey could have done a better job at the bullshit you just wrote!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So no tax increase EVER? Hell he sounds like a Repgnant there :mad:

Did the chief subversive put a TIME LIMIT on that? :badgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

So you CAN'T actually tie job approval ratting to the economy. Thanks for showing that :lol:

What a dolt. Your reading comprehension is fucking ZERO. You can't ever comprehend what the adults, liberal or conservative, are saying about the economy.

Where did I say you can't tie job approval to the economy???????? I said the opposite.

What is wrong with your brain dude????

You're just hopeless.

My Lord you're stupid beyond belief. You just described a complete financial crash. You think I said there would be a complete financial crash within a few days of last Thursday?

There really is something terribly wrong with you.

No, TRY to be honest, YOU said the gig (Obama's/Feds) was up, the 'smart money' was leaving WS, the interest rates were going up, and the economy would feel it AND the stocks would decline, lol

ANOTHER failed Austrian, lol

You mean for Dubya's dropping US to Korean war level revenues AS he took US to 2 UNFUNDED wars and created a UNFUNDED Medicare explosion that costs as much as Obamacares, that is 100% funded? Or Dubya's 'home ownership society' where he ignored regulator warnings, over and over and cheered on the Banksters instead?

You need a new writer.

This stuff is getting old.

What a dolt. Your reading comprehension is fucking ZERO. You can't ever comprehend what the adults, liberal or conservative, are saying about the economy.

Where did I say you can't tie job approval to the economy???????? I said the opposite.

What is wrong with your brain dude????

Weird, I gave you a PERFECT way to do it, with Poppy Bush's 80% approval ratings after Iraq 1 AND Dubya's approval ratings after 9/11. YOU couldn't back it up with their crappy economies right? lol

I'm going to put this in the most simplistic terms I can possibly come up with to get down to your level.

You are incapable of doing what we call "weighting."

It means you take 30, 50, 1000 variables....pick one....and you weight them all equally. That's as inaccurate as claiming the ocean is made of bubblegum. Yet you do it in post after post after post.

You'd never get past GO in the real world.

But Rep Frog Boy II, the obomanation PROMISED "NO NEW TAXES"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5fOsyj-bk

Then SHOVES ObumaCare down our throats and even SCOTUS declares IT'S A FUCKING TAX"!!!....And the fuckhead says it's a MANDATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ZUBMqMnWs

Obama called the raising of the debt ceil "IRRESPONSIBLE and UNPATRIOTIC" and then does it MULTIPLE TIMES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQxNixPQ60Y

Military morale? You mean after Obama's PURGE of 200 top officers, his campaign against CHRISTIAN CHAPLINS, and his TRADING 5 of the Taliban WORST TERRORISTS for an acknowledged DESERTER at best, Collaborator at worst?

You sir, are an outright liar, fraud, and a retarded monkey could have done a better job at the bullshit you just wrote!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Did Obama and ANY thinking person realize the US needed to get back to Clinton level revenues (20%+ of GDP) AFTER Dubya took US to Korean war levels (15% of GDP). Yes, I'm sure they did...AND Obama has REPEATEDLY said so!

You need a new writer.

I get it, facts and empirical evidence doesn't generally follow conservatives :lol:

You need a new writer.

Boy ain't that the truth, Listening.

So, we can all dump dozens and dozens of pieces of data that show Americans are not happy with how Obama is running the economy, and the only thing the Fakey Band can come up with is one Confidence Report that I tore apart in one post.

I don't understand....even martians wouldn't be this "thick."

I'm going to put this in the most simplistic terms I can possibly come up with to get down to your level.

You are incapable of doing what we call "weighting."

It means you take 30, 50, 1000 variables....pick one....and you weight them all equally. That's as inaccurate as claiming the ocean is made of bubblegum. Yet you do it in post after post after post.

You'd never get past GO in the real world.

Real world? Dubya caused 80%+ of the damage the US had 2001-2009

Obama, acting like a Repugnant many times, is responsible for about 30% of the negative (coddling GOPers for 5+ years, drones, agreeing to keeping tax low on those $200,000+ households, sequester, etc) crap that's happened!

How's THAT for weighted?

You need a new writer.

I get it, facts and empirical evidence doesn't generally follow conservatives :lol:

You have no facts. You have no empirical evidence. You have nothing. Democrats have nothing!! Obama has failed at almost everything.

Other than one "Confidence Report" for one month.... which I pointed out can turn on a dime especially since that was taken before UE went back up and interest rates started to go back up....what OTHER pieces of evidence do you have that the economy is doing great?

Last edited:

You need a new writer.

Boy ain't that the truth, Listening.

So, we can all dump dozens and dozens of pieces of data that show Americans are not happy with how Obama is running the economy, and the only thing the Fakey Band can come up with is one Confidence Report that I tore apart in one post.

I don't understand....even martians wouldn't be this "thick."

REAL WORLD FACTS FOR YOU BUBBETTE:

Dubya- 1.2+ million jobs in 8 years

Obama 10+ million since hitting the Bush bottom March 2010

yet you post three more times after that reply.., oooops now it is 9 times, THAT, is moronic :up: ..... :lmao:

i have so much sympathy for those three kids you are dad2, i sure hope they do not take after you.., that would put three more idiots to contend with in the future.

had to update because this idiot can not pry his stupid ass away from his mommies computer. :lmao: .... :lmao:

Last edited:

Did Obama and ANY thinking person realize the US needed to get back to Clinton level revenues (20%+ of GDP) AFTER Dubya took US to Korean war levels (15% of GDP). Yes, I'm sure they did...AND Obama has REPEATEDLY said so!

Yes, going to WAR after being attacked is EXPENSIVE, you'd probably would have preferred another WTC type strike on America, as all good subversive would want...Bring us to our knees! Seems you're just another liberal pacifist, might want to try suicide next time out!

Forum List

Back