Former CIA Chief Brennan calls For Coup if Mueler is Fired

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is simply disgraceful and treason.

Brennan should be arrested and charged with treason for calling for the over throw of a duly elected President.

Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller | Zero Hedge

In the most vocal opposition to president Donald Trump yet, former CIA Director John Brennan said that if the White House tries to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, government officials should refuse to follow the president orders, as they would be - in his view - “inconsistent” with the duties of the executive branch.

"I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future," Brennan told CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum, effectively calling for a coup against the president should Trump give the order to fire Mueller.​

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

th

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Soros and his puppets from Obama's administration (including Brennan) successfully pulled out a coup in Ukraine in 2014 (now Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe). Soros has plenty of experience in regime changes and seems to look for a good opportunity for a regime change in USA.

Coups (overthrowing of duly elected presidents) and democracy are two opposite concepts. Libs, remember what your queen said before she lost? She actually has been talking about you, libs: you and your puppeteers have been a threat to democracy.

upload_2017-7-25_15-29-5.png

Last edited:

Brennan should be arrested and charged with treason for calling for the over throw of a duly elected President.

In the most vocal opposition to president Donald Trump yet, former CIA Director John Brennan said that if the White House tries to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, government officials should refuse to follow the president orders, as they would be - in his view - “inconsistent” with the duties of the executive branch.

"I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future," Brennan told CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum, effectively calling for a coup against the president should Trump give the order to fire Mueller.​
First, Brennan isn't a position to say squat about it if the President fires Mueller and
Second, Brennan never asked for a coup. I agree 100% with what Brennan is saying, and I am actually alarmed at what it seems the President is about to do. I hope someone will stand up to Trump if he goes forward with this push to shut down the Mueller investigation. Easier to stop him now than stop him later.
This behavior by the President has reached a point of no longer being amusing. He is refusing to allow our government to hold its officials accountable while at the same time, he is doing everything he can to get rid of those who are getting in his way. That is very, very, very troubling to me.

Imagine the uproar if someone in W's administration said this about Big Ears.

It would be deafening. I suspect there would be an arrest made.

What can I say. Brennan is a democrat. Calling for a coup is sedition, but then, half of what the democrats do is sedition. But I agree, it might be a really bad mistake to fire Mueller. Or Sessions. If anyone can fire Mueller, it has to be Rosenstein. I feel for Donald but surely he had to realize he is in Washington in the swamp up to his waist. Even the good people he hires for positions have mud on their shoes.

This is not the business world Donald, and politicians are not logical, practical, sensible or accountable like in the real world.

First, Brennan isn't a position to say squat about it if the President fires Mueller and
Second, Brennan never asked for a coup. I agree 100% with what Brennan is saying, and I am actually alarmed at what it seems the President is about to do. I hope someone will stand up to Trump if he goes forward with this push to shut down the Mueller investigation. Easier to stop him now than stop him later.
This behavior by the President has reached a point of no longer being amusing. He is refusing to allow our government to hold its officials accountable while at the same time, he is doing everything he can to get rid of those who are getting in his way. That is very, very, very troubling to me.
Brennan has a lot of influence in the Deep State and no matter if he has 'position' or not, he is committing treason.

The word is 'coup' and you don't understand it. Look up the meaning.

The word coup was used in the article dwerp, and I do know what it means, lol.

Ah Jimmie, you feel a need to lie too?

Treason? Someday you just need to read that Constitution thingie- focus on the 'Treason' and "freedom of speech'- you might learn somethiung.

It wasn't a coupe when Nixon called for the firing of his special counsel- and his attorney general refused to fire him.

It isn't treason when someone suggest doing the same thing if Trump does the exact same thing.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

And?

First you call it treason- now you want to call free speech 'sedition'?

Poor Jimmie- read the Constitution.

I
It would be deafening. I suspect there would be an arrest made.

Yeah- your kind were big on predicting that President Obama was going to be out there arresting everyone like Jimmie wants Trump to do.

Of course Obama never did. Trump? We will have to see.

Brennan has a lot of influence in the Deep State and no matter if he has 'position' or not, he is committing treason.

Jimmie- you need to get around to reading the U.S. Constitution someday.

The word coup was used in the article dwerp, and I do know what it means, lol.

Yep- so when you post it- you are posting a lie.

Remember this 'coup'?

WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Forces Firing of Cox; Richardson, Ruckelshaus Quit

In the most traumatic government upheaval of the Watergate crisis, President Nixon yesterday discharged Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and accepted the resignations of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus.

The President also abolished the office of the special prosecutor and turned over to the Justice Department the entire responsibility for further investigation and prosecution of suspects and defendants in Watergate and related cases.

Richardson resigned when Mr. Nixon instructed him to fire Cox and Richardson refused. When the President then asked Ruckelshaus to dismiss Cox, he refused, White House spokesman Ronald L. Ziegler said, and he was fired. Ruckelshaus said he resigned.

You libs need to cite the law,, article of the Constution that forbids the President from firing the special prosecutor. Try it!

And it is misused by your ilk.
It is not misused at all, dude.

To marginalize the chief executive officer of the USA by refusing to obey his orders is to cause a coup and treason.

Here is the applicable law for you once again.

Forum List

Back