Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

Do I have names? What are you....a fucking idiot?
You've never heard of sub-contractors? Some jobs are under the table and don't treat you like an employee. Sub-contractors are supposed to pay their own taxes. The one way the person who paid you can alert the IRS is thru a 1099 form. If the person you paid to have work done never files taxes then they never pay. Fill out a 1099 on them and see how long they stay around. They're gone before you can say adios.

You claimed; 'Not the ones he's been shipping into the country the last year or so....' Any proof?

I require all sub-contractors to provide proof of citizenship.

'Under the table' is illegal.

Put employers that hire illegals in jail.

Plenty of proof. All one has to do is watch the Television.....listen to NPR....check out something other than "The Daily Show" for God's sakes!!!

BTW: If you were provided with proof of citizenship, like a driver's license or a fake social......like the ones Obama and Governors like Jerry Brown are providing them with, you won't know it's valid or not.

What database do you use to check their citizenship with? Now that Obama and guys like Jerry Brown are giving them I.Ds (Can't seem to give them to black so they can vote) how are you going to know they are really citizens?? Just FYI, did you know that in Arizona, cops can't even ask them if they're illegal during routine traffic stops. Something about it insulting their dignity or some silly horseshit.

So basically......STFU.

Legal non citizens get driver's licenses and SSNs.
No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

No they don't. Very few get registered and in my experience (10 years at an Elections Office) they don't vote. Yes, we've accidentally registered people who said "no" to the citizenship question, but when discovered, in every single case, they never voted.

Non US citizens should never vote in US Elections. Any attempt by a non US citizen to vote in a US election should be met with the strongest preventative measures. It is a right to be preserved and limited to US citizens.

Oh.............whoa! That's deep. I'm gonna really pay attention to what you have to say.

Do I have names? What are you....a fucking idiot?
You've never heard of sub-contractors? Some jobs are under the table and don't treat you like an employee. Sub-contractors are supposed to pay their own taxes. The one way the person who paid you can alert the IRS is thru a 1099 form. If the person you paid to have work done never files taxes then they never pay. Fill out a 1099 on them and see how long they stay around. They're gone before you can say adios.

You claimed; 'Not the ones he's been shipping into the country the last year or so....' Any proof?

Plenty of proof. All one has to do is watch the Television.....listen to NPR....check out something other than "The Daily Show" for God's sakes!!!

BTW: If you were provided with proof of citizenship, like a driver's license or a fake social......like the ones Obama and Governors like Jerry Brown are providing them with, you won't know it's valid or not.

What database do you use to check their citizenship with? Now that Obama and guys like Jerry Brown are giving them I.Ds (Can't seem to give them to black so they can vote) how are you going to know they are really citizens?? Just FYI, did you know that in Arizona, cops can't even ask them if they're illegal during routine traffic stops. Something about it insulting their dignity or some silly horseshit.

So basically......STFU.

No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

No they don't. Very few get registered and in my experience (10 years at an Elections Office) they don't vote. Yes, we've accidentally registered people who said "no" to the citizenship question, but when discovered, in every single case, they never voted.
You are really gullible. You're not requiring a birth certificate then you're basically on the honor system.

They've already voted in the last two elections in Ohio and will be all over the country. It all depends on who controls the polling places.

Anyone can register to vote
Fill out a card and send it in. They get all kinds......non-citizens, underaged, residents of other juristictions, Mickey Mouse, Heywood Jablome

It is up to the county registrar to determine if the person is qualified to legally vote

So basically......STFU.

No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

You are really gullible. You're not requiring a birth certificate then you're basically on the honor system.

They've already voted in the last two elections in Ohio and will be all over the country. It all depends on who controls the polling places.

No they aren't Chicken Little. The sky is not falling and non citizens are not voting.

So basically......STFU.

No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

No they aren't Chicken Little. The sky is not falling and non citizens are not voting.

Yeah, just cuz you say it ain't happening it never happened.

It's already happening, and giving them Driver's licences and a SSN is just one step closer to legitimacy in a Democrat practice already taking place.

BTW, if the left can give up to 30 million illegals proper I.D., why couldn't they do the same for poor blacks?

Answer:
Because it would make it harder for them to vote multiple times.

So basically......STFU.

No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

I can see it now.....calls from Democrats for voting rights of all non-citizens that are paying taxes. Anyone who doesn't agree is a racist.

I'll bet you a months pay that will happen before the next primary.

Remember, Obama was an international exchange student in college (status he claimed), live in the international dorm, and Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran. Borders do not matter to this man. He wants a one world government.

Yes, they are.

We use this thing in this Country that you may not be familiar with called the 'Secret Ballot'

It's almost impossible to prove that non-citizens aren't voting unless you go through each and every ballot and check, by hand, whether or not the person was qualified to vote.

Which is impossible.

People, dimocraps KNOW there is illegal voting in this Country. They KNOW there are MILLIONS of illegal votes cast in every single election.

Why do you think they're fighting Voter ID so hard?

And witchie-poo being a poll worker increases my cynicism by one hundred fold.

Like that woman poll worker in Ohio that bragged about voting six times, got sentenced to FIVE YEARS in prison and was let out after only a few Months.

Voter Fraud just isn't pursued in this Country and it should be.

But it's a State thing, so what you need to do is get your State motivated. Not the Federal goobermint -- Your State

Yes, they are.

We use this thing in this Country that you may not be familiar with called the 'Secret Ballot'

It's almost impossible to prove that non-citizens aren't voting unless you go through each and every ballot and check, by hand, whether or not the person was qualified to vote.

Which is impossible.

People, dimocraps KNOW there is illegal voting in this Country. They KNOW there are MILLIONS of illegal votes cast in every single election.

Like that woman poll worker in Ohio that bragged about voting six times, got sentenced to FIVE YEARS in prison and was let out after only a few Months.

But it's a State thing, so what you need to do is get your State motivated. Not the Federal goobermint -- Your State

The ballot is secret, the registration and the signing in at the polling place are not.

Millions? :lol: You're not even trying to be serious.

The OP does not indicate how many invalid registrations were found

It seems they are trying to invalidate all Motor Voting registrations on the basis of a few invalid registrations. The correct response is to add more manpower to the registrar office to ensure the registrations are valid

Last edited:

So basically......STFU.

No shit.

That was my point.

They get to vote too.

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

The ballot is secret, the registration and the signing in at the polling place are not.

The Threat of Non-Citizen Voting

In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a two-year period in just one U.S. district court were not U.S. citizens.[1] While that may not seem like many, just 3 percent of registered voters would have been more than enough to provide the winning presidential vote margin in Florida in 2000. Indeed, the Census Bureau estimates that there are over a million illegal aliens in Florida,[2] and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has prosecuted more non-citizen voting cases in Florida than in any other state.[3]

Edge:

In 2012, 130,000,000 (one hundred and thirty million) people voted.

If illegals voted proportionately (probably more, but we'll go with proportionality here) that would mean almost FOUR MILLION of them voted.

dimocraps are lying dochebags. ALL of them

Yes, they are.

Which is impossible.

Yes, they are.

Which is impossible.

Yes, they are.

Which is impossible.

A state can be easily be swung with 30,000 votes or less. It depends on intelligence, using accurate information provided by the latest census at the Chamber of Commerce, which Obama controls at the moment BTW.

An Enduring Problem

Illegal voting by immigrants in America is nothing new. Almost as long as there have been elections, there have been Tammany Halls trying to game the ballot box. Well into the 20th century, the political machines asserted their ascendancy on Election Day, stealing elections in the boroughs of New York and the wards of Chicago. Quite regularly, Irish immigrants were lined up and counted in canvasses long before the term "citizen" ever applied to them-and today it is little different. Yet in the debates over what to do about the 8 million to 12 million illegal aliens estimated to be in the United States, there has been virtually no discussion of how to ensure that they (and millions of legal aliens) do not register and vote in elections.

Edge:

Notice how it's ALL dimocraps? Funny how that works, huh? dimocraps been stealing elections since they were invented by the criminal Andrew Jackson

Some Americans argue that alien voting is a nonexistent problem or dismiss reported cases of non-citizen voting as unimportant because, they claim, there are no cases in which non-citizens "intentionally" registered to vote or voted "while knowing that they were ineligible."[6] Even if this latter claim were true-which it is not-every vote cast by a non-citizen, whether an illegal alien or a resident alien legally in the country, dilutes or cancels the vote of a citizen and thus disenfranchises him or her. To dismiss such stolen votes because the non-citizens supposedly did not know they were acting illegally when they cast a vote debases one of the most important Rights of citizens.[7]

The evidence is indisputable that aliens, both legal and illegal, are registering and voting in federal, state, and local elections. Following a mayor's race in Compton, California, for example, aliens testified under oath in court that they voted in the election.[8] In that case, a candidate who was elected to the city council was permanently disqualified from holding public office in California for soliciting non-citizens to register and vote.[9] The fact that non-citizens registered and voted in the election would never have been discovered except for the fact that it was a very close election and the incumbent mayor, who lost by less than 300 votes, contested it.[10]

Similarly, a 1996 congressional race in California may have been stolen by non-citizen voting.[11]Republican incumbent Bob Dornan was defending himself against a spirited challenger, Democrat Loretta Sanchez. Sanchez won the election by just 979 votes, and Dornan contested the election in the U.S. House of Representatives. His challenge was dismissed after an investigation by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform turned up only 624 invalid votes by non-citizens who were present in the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) database because they had applied for citizenship, as well as another 124 improper absentee ballots.[12] The investigation, however, could not detect illegal aliens, who were not in the INS records.

Edge:
dimocraps are cheating, lying scum of the earth maggots

period

Non US citizens should never vote in US Elections. Any attempt by a non US citizen to vote in a US election should be met with the strongest preventative measures. It is a right to be preserved and limited to US citizens.

Oh.............whoa! That's deep. I'm gonna really pay attention to what you have to say.

Do you agree or disagree? Any attempt by a non-US citizen to vote should be prevented. Yes or No?

Do you agree or disagree? Any attempt by a non-US citizen to vote should be prevented. Yes or No?

Well....you will have to forgive me. I've yet to attain your level of intellect. For me, considering such a weighty question takes time and deliberation. It isn't as though you've stated the obvious or anything like that, you know.

"
ocal state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters — even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller.

J. Christian Adams, a former United States Department of Justice official in the Civil Rights Division will show the Supreme Court in a brief later this month that non-citizens are registering to vote through the government’s motor voter program. The motor voter act became law during the Clinton administration as an easier way to register voters through their local Department of Motor Vehicles offices, but Adams says the program is failing to weed out those who are not American citizens."

Former DOJ Official Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms The Daily Caller

I'd like to say that I get tired of being right, but the Left just loves to cheat so it was an easy call.

Uh... THAT was the purpose of the law.

Go back and study the debates... the Left literally claimed that merely BEING in the US provides the RIGHT TO VOTE!

True story.

I agree that any non-citizen who is found voting should be executed. Just as anyone found voting for anyone other than themselves, should be executed.

Election Fraud should be a capital crime, with only one punishment; forfeiture of one's life.

Forum List

Back