Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

No, a warrant has to specify rooms, not just any room they want. And look at that warrant again. What it said is they could seize any boxes that may contain what they were looking for, even if it included the personal items they took which had zero to do with what they claim they were looking for. Unconstitutional.

Why do you think they applied with a known lowly Trump hating magistrate? The fact he didn't recuse himself is grounds for a dismissal right there.
It has to specify where they will look and it did.

Who told you it didn't?

Did you read the warrant?

1662700582178.png

Is that what a wild goose looks like?

Last edited:
Good luck.

The warrant will NOT be tossed.

Care to wager?
I'll wager that the warrant will be tossed. Name your stakes and any conditions you have other than the warrant will be tossed or not tossed.

HTF are they to know what's classified if Trump (as then President) declassified them?
Trump hasn’t actually claimed they’re declassified and I doubt he ever will.

Documents are classified until proven otherwise. No one should be surprised that the DoJ is treating them as such.

But you raise a good point. HTF is anyone to know what’s classified if Trump can just declare it in his mind without telling anyone? It makes no sense and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

I'll wager that the warrant will be tossed. Name your stakes and any conditions you have other than the warrant will be tossed or not tossed.
They toss the warrant and I’ll withdraw from the board. They don’t toss it and you leave.

Set a date

They toss the warrant and I’ll withdraw from the board. They don’t toss it and you leave.

Set a date
Team Trump will ask for the warrant be tossed at pretrial motions after Trump is indicted. It may have to get to the Trump Supreme Court before it finally gets tossed.

So if The USSC allows it, you have won. If it's tossed and the government does not appeal the decision I won. If they never indict and it's just another flash in the pan it's a push.

Trump hasn’t actually claimed they’re declassified and I doubt he ever will.
So is the liberal media making stuff up when they dispute Trump's claim to have declassified them?
Documents are classified until proven otherwise. No one should be surprised that the DoJ is treating them as such.
You're confused. It's "people are innocent until proven otherwise." Documents are exactly as classified or unclassified as the president decides they are. Biden has the same power.
But you raise a good point. HTF is anyone to know what’s classified if Trump can just declare it in his mind without telling anyone? It makes no sense and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Maybe there should be a rule like that but there isn't.

So is the liberal media making stuff up when they dispute Trump's claim to have declassified them?

You're confused. It's "people are innocent until proven otherwise." Documents are exactly as classified or unclassified as the president decides they are. Biden has the same power.

Maybe there should be a rule like that but there isn't.
Trump hasn’t claimed he declassified them at any point in time. Claiming it on social media doesn’t count.

Documents are classified until proven otherwise. Like a gun is loaded until proven otherwise. When Trump actually claims they’re declassified, then we can talk. He hasn’t done so yet.

Trump didn’t declassify the documents. It’s a smokescreen for the very gullible.

Trump hasn’t claimed he declassified them at any point in time. Claiming it on social media doesn’t count.

Documents are classified until proven otherwise. Like a gun is loaded until proven otherwise. When Trump actually claims they’re declassified, then we can talk. He hasn’t done so yet.

Trump didn’t declassify the documents. It’s a smokescreen for the very gullible.
"Doesn't count" is a phrase most people outgrow before junior high. He claimed he declassified the document which you said he never did.

In the unlikely event he is indicted, he can claim it under oath and the case will be over. Or the people he told at the time can claim it while Trump stands mute. And the case will be over.

Innocent until proven guilty is dissappointing when it's a dude you really hate, like a lot. But it still applies, so have fun proving a negative.

"Doesn't count" is a phrase most people outgrow before junior high. He claimed he declassified the document which you said he never did.

In the unlikely event he is indicted, he can claim it under oath and the case will be over. Or the people he told at the time can claim it while Trump stands mute. And the case will be over.

Innocent until proven guilty is dissappointing when it's a dude you really hate, like a lot. But it still applies, so have fun proving a negative.
It “doesn’t count” because Trump has declared on social media to have declassified something and then Mark Meadows had to swear under oath that Trump didn’t actually mean it was actually declassified.

It “doesn’t count” because we’ve been through this before.

Trump would still have obstruction of justice even if he does declare they’re declassified, which he won’t. Even if he did declare on the stand he declassified it, then the jury would have to believe him for the case to be over. There’s a bit more to it than what you’re saying.

It “doesn’t count” because Trump has declared on social media to have declassified something and then Mark Meadows had to swear under oath that Trump didn’t actually mean it was actually declassified.

It “doesn’t count” because we’ve been through this before.

That's absurd. Your claim now is that Trump declassified them but he didn't mean it? Trump absolutely declassified the Crossfire Hurricane binder in writing and ordered its release. I've posted that order before but im on my phone now.
Trump would still have obstruction of justice even if he does declare they’re declassified, which he won’t. Even if he did declare on the stand he declassified it, then the jury would have to believe him for the case to be over. There’s a bit more to it than what you’re saying.
Obstruction is a different matter. If you're changing the subject post your evidence of obstruction.

Team Trump will ask for the warrant be tossed at pretrial motions after Trump is indicted. It may have to get to the Trump Supreme Court before it finally gets tossed.

So if The USSC allows it, you have won. If it's tossed and the government does not appeal the decision I won. If they never indict and it's just another flash in the pan it's a push.
The wager is not dependent on whether Trump gets indicted

Forum List

Back