Former Green Beret / GOP Candidate Who Refused To Be J6 Informant Still A Political Prisoner In DC Gitmo After 2 YEARS

I don't want to murder anybody. If anyone is anti-MAGA that tells me that they hate America and deserve to be executed as traitors. There's a big difference. I come from a family that has fought in every war since the founding. MAGA simply means Make America Great Again and anyone who denies this is a fucking traitor.
What do you make of terrorists who violate the Constitution in an attempt to violently overthrow a duly elected government?

Do they deserve to be executed as traitors? Is jail too good for them?

Nice try, cumbreath.

Nobody is impressed.

Edit: Maybe Mr. Soros will be impressed when he signs your check.

What does that even mean, dipshit?

Are you denying the terrorists didn't bring those weapons? Are you THAT far gone?!?!

Scientists need to study why Trumptards deliberately deny what really happens out here in the real world.

They need to study why Trumptards BEG to be lied to by their propagandists. They need to study why Trumptards keep going back to the same bullshit sources they know lied to them.

I don't know. There is probably a diagnosable mental illness for this in the DSM.

Its not that remarkable.....just a generic mix of entitlement, resentment, and a willingness to ignore anything they don't want to believe.

That shit is as old as the fantasy of the Antebellum South.

What do you make of terrorists who violate the Constitution in an attempt to violently overthrow a duly elected government?

Internet tough guy!

Bring it!

There's an old Sufi saying -- "It's easy to carry on war........... with a spyglass".

:abgg2q.jpg:

What does that even mean, dipshit?

Are you denying the terrorists didn't bring those weapons? Are you THAT far gone?!?!

Were you there? That's the only way you can know who brought what.

Were you there?

Edit: I'll bet you were there, g5000.

I'll bet that stuff came out of your backpack.

Tell us how you know that stuff was there, while I start dialing the FBI.

Remember, the internet is forever and screenshots are fun.

Tell us how you know those things were there.

There was absolutely an insurrection, as Trump faithful attacked the capitol in order to prevent the peaceful transition of power. Violence against cops, sedition and seditious conspiracies.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Such a emotionally partisan drama queen

Who tried to "overthrow" the government? The CSA comes to mind.

Its not that remarkable.....just a generic mix of entitlement, resentment, and a willingness to ignore anything they don't want to believe.
I think it is much deeper than that. I believe it is an actual mental illness after decades of propaganda blaring at them, with doom music.

Music is a powerful manipulator of emotions.

I don't think they even notice the doom music which accompanies the lies they are fed.

I saw this same thing in Castro's Cuba. Music played during every news broadcast. It was creepy as shit.

And then a couple decades later, it started happening here.

Says you, desperately trying to justify the violence of your ilk against cops. The police themselves had a different take entirely:

"Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

Why would ignore an officer on the ground on how police were attacked by you MAGA faithful, and instead believe you?
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Who tried to "overthrow" the government? The CSA comes to mind.
The terrorists attempted to stop the Constitutional process of certifying a duly elected government.

I can't believe this had to be explained to you.

So should they be executed? Is jail too good for them?

The terrorists attempted to stop the Constitutional process of certifying a duly elected government.

The FBI and Antifa were the rioters.

Biden provoked the terrorist attack on the Capitol by winning.

You know, the same way he provoked Putin to invade Ukraine. :lol:

Still waiting.

How did you get those pictures from the Capital? Did you take them yourself?

The FBI and Antifa were the rioters.
Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

Last edited:
Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or BLM?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or BLM?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or BLM?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or BLM?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or BLM?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or BLM?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or BLM?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or BLM?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or BLM?

Still waiting.....................................................

Forum List

Back