Former Green Beret / GOP Candidate Who Refused To Be J6 Informant Still A Political Prisoner In DC Gitmo After 2 YEARS

In March of 2021, Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans on January 6th.
Wait...........they wanted him to spy on the Capital Police? Cuz those were the patriots on site on 1/6. Not the traitors who were part of Don's mob.

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or BLM?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or BLM?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or BLM?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or BLM?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or BLM?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or BLM?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or BLM?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or BLM?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or BLM?
Dude....you can literally do this all day.

Says you, desperately trying to justify the violence of your ilk against cops. The police themselves had a different take entirely:

"Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

Why would ignore an officer on the ground on how police were attacked by you MAGA faithful, and instead believe you?

I love your fear.

Share more of it with us.

Here comes the random insults in place of a coherent argument.

Easy's tell.
No, just pointing out you accused me of thinking Trump did not lose the election, I pointed out you are a lying troll, then you lied again.

I can't help the fact you destroyed your own credibility while behaving like a retard.

Were you there? That's the only way you can know who brought what.

Were you there?

Edit: I'll bet you were there, g5000.

I'll bet that stuff came out of your backpack.

Tell us how you know that stuff was there, while I start dialing the FBI.

Remember, the internet is forever and screenshots are fun.

Tell us how you know those things were there.

Dude, it was on live TV. My god, your desperation is getting WORSE!

It lasted more than three hours. Because Donald Trump was jerking off in front of the TV instead of acting to stop it.

Well, he did take time out to send out a tweet to the mob to target Pence.

But other than that, lots of jerking off.

I bet you think the lunar landings were faked. "Duhhhhh...were you there?"

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or BLM?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or BLM?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or BLM?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or BLM?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or BLM?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or BLM?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or BLM?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or BLM?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or BLM?
They're all Mafia.

Dude, it was on live TV. My god, your desperation is getting WORSE!

It lasted more than three hours. Because Donald Trump was jerking off in front of the TV instead of acting to stop it.

Well, he did take time out to send out a tweet to the mob to target Pence.

But other than that, lots of jerking off.

I bet you think the lunar landings were faked. "Duhhhhh...were you there?"

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know those pictures you saw on TV were real unless you were there?

FBI is looking forward to talking to you.

Talke plenty of pictures to share with us when they get there. You're good at taking pictures.

No, just pointing out you accused me of thinking Trump did not lose the election, I pointed out you are a lying troll, then you lied again.

I can't help the fact you destroyed your own credibility while behaving like a retard.

You....you know we can read your posts, yes?

So you agreed in all caps that the only way Trump could lose is if the election was rigged.....and refuse to acknowledge that Biden won.

But it gets worse:

"If Trump loses, as we have all seen for months, its because of Mail-In Ballot election fraud."

Do you deny saying that?

Laughing....or are you blaming Ray Epps for this too?

Palpable!

Keep it up.

This is fun.

Your argument has devolved into ignoring all of the video evidence of the J6 insurrectionists attacking cops and invading the capital. Folding it all into your conspiracy.

Sweetie.....you're detached from reality. I feel like an adult kicking a puppy at this point.

You....you know we can read your posts, yes?

So you agreed in all caps that the only way Trump could lose is if the election was rigged.....and refuse to acknowledge that Biden won.

But it gets worse:

"If Trump loses, as we have all seen for months, its because of Mail-In Ballot election fraud."

Do you deny saying that?

Laughing....or are you blaming Ray Epps for this too?
Is Trump the President of the United States right now?

No.

Trump 'lost' the election.

I did not say there was not election fraud.

You're still an idiot.

Your argument has devolved into ignoring all of the video evidence of the J6 insurrectionists attacking cops and invading the capital. Folding it all into your conspiracy.

Sweetie.....you're detached from reality. I feel like an adult kicking a puppy at this point.

Skylar kicks puppies, folks!

We need to really think hard about how much credibility we grant someone who kicks puppies.

Is Trump the President of the United States right now?

No.

Trump 'lost' the election.

I did not say there was not election fraud.

You're still an idiot.

Sorry buddy....but you've already show us your batshit crazy conspiracy hand:

Alas.....Trump lost because he was a terrible candidate and incumbent in the midst of a recession.

None of your Big Lie required. Nor did your scapegoat of Ray Epps have a thing to do with Trump being a garbage candidate.

You're just prone to silly conspiracies.

Forum List

Back