Former Israeli PM Olmert gets 6 years

Google is your friend Toasty.

I have better things to do than search to prove to you things that you already agree with.

Turn speak for I have been caught out in an ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBEL and LIE so will refuse to provide any evidence.

Look, watch this Toastman:

"I claim the sun shines each day"
Now, I have no intention of finding a link for you to prove the point,

Do you really expect to tie me up from all the very useful and interesting things I do, just to salve your ego? Come on mate. Try to connect to reality.

For six months of the year certain parts of the world do not get any sun at all, so do prove that the sun shines in those places each day

Excellent Phoney.

You have demonstrated the idiocy of your arguments, in an example which is so simple, no one else could have got it so wrong. :)

Do you really want a rebuttal toast man?
Of a argument which purports to discredit that the sun shines every day?

Think about it for a bit.
If you decide you really can't work it out for yourself, I will help you.

Do you really want a rebuttal toast man?
Of a argument which purports to discredit that the sun shines every day?

Think about it for a bit.
If you decide you really can't work it out for yourself, I will help you.

What's your problem?? I was commenting on how good your rebuttal is..

Excellent Phoney.

You have demonstrated the idiocy of your arguments, in an example which is so simple, no one else could have got it so wrong. :)

Do a google on land of the midnight sun were for six months the sun never rises, and the other 6 months it never sets. You have shown the idiocy of your comparisons which are typically ISLAMONAZI.

Well, Phoney.
You have demonstrated your inability to comprehend the claim made, and are therefore totally in awe of your attempt at rebuttal. It is interesting that you are content to display such poor reading and concept skills, publicly.

I can lay it out for you if it helps:

The claim was:

Your contention: That is incorrect because:
"For six months of the year certain parts of the world do not get any sun at all, "

Do you really need me to make the final step, and tell you why your statement is irrelevant, or can you now, having sobered up, see for yourself?

Please think. I don't want to take away your innocence. Its like having a puppy put down.

Right: They sun is shining, EVERY DAY, above the clouds, and beyond the moon, the sun always shines!
That its rays don't reach everywhere makes no difference. There are deep mines where it never shines. But every day, it shines. Like a star!

Isn't that nice Phoenall. :D

Funny you should ask about international corruption rankings, because I recently read an article about it. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Somali and North Korea were on the list.

Yes. I noticed that too.
It seems that the states in which the West has gone to war, tend to be very corrupt when we have left. They also seem to be the nations which are ideologically opposed to Western concepts of justice and democracy.

Israel is on the list of course.

Funny you should ask about international corruption rankings, because I recently read an article about it. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Somali and North Korea were on the list.

Yes. I noticed that too.
It seems that the states in which the West has gone to war, tend to be very corrupt when we have left. They also seem to be the nations which are ideologically opposed to Western concepts of justice and democracy.

Nope, Israel was not in any of the lists. I read 3 separate articles about the most corrupt countries, and Israel is not mentioned once.

But thank you for saying Israel is , and I quote, "on the list OF COURSE'.

Your hatred for Israel seems to be clouding your judgement weezlebub :cool:

Sorry. I tried, but prove to be technically unable.

The formal would need copying, downloading, changing to a jpeg, uploading and would be impossible for you to peg into.

Just wait until you have a puter with you.

But Israel is there. At 36.
The US is at 19.
Germany at 12.
Botswana at 30.

Sorry. I tried, but prove to be technically unable.

The formal would need copying, downloading, changing to a jpeg, uploading and would be impossible for you to peg into.

Just wait until you have a puter with you.

But Israel is there. At 36.
The US is at 19.
Germany at 12.

Ok. Gotta go anyway. My boat goes in the water today woohoo!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Well, Phoney.
You have demonstrated your inability to comprehend the claim made, and are therefore totally in awe of your attempt at rebuttal. It is interesting that you are content to display such poor reading and concept skills, publicly.

I can lay it out for you if it helps:

The claim was:

Your contention: That is incorrect because:
"For six months of the year certain parts of the world do not get any sun at all, "

Do you really need me to make the final step, and tell you why your statement is irrelevant, or can you now, having sobered up, see for yourself?

Please think. I don't want to take away your innocence. Its like having a puppy put down.

Right: They sun is shining, EVERY DAY, above the clouds, and beyond the moon, the sun always shines!
That its rays don't reach everywhere makes no difference. There are deep mines where it never shines. But every day, it shines. Like a star!

Isn't that nice Phoenall. :D

That is like saying that grass grows or rain falls. To someone who lives in the land of the midnight sun the dark lasts for 6 months. A better comparison would be what is the sound of one hand clapping, or when a tree falls in the forest with no one there does it make a sound.

Yes. I noticed that too.

Nope, Israel was not in any of the lists. I read 3 separate articles about the most corrupt countries, and Israel is not mentioned once.

But thank you for saying Israel is , and I quote, "on the list OF COURSE'.

Your hatred for Israel seems to be clouding your judgement weezlebub :cool:

And of course Palestine will be missing from the lists as it is not yet a nation..............:eek:

Forum List

Back