Former Kentucky Clerk In Gay Marriage Case Must Pay Additonal $260K.

Firing her would have been approprate

This is not
You can't fire an elected person.

Maybe the governor can remove her but, in Kentucky? Seriously?

She could have walked away from this at any time by choosing to do her job or resigning.
Instead she chose to use her elected position to punish people who had violated no laws because she didn't like their choices.

She made the choice, no one forced it on here.

This is a lesson for the rest.
MAGA will back you right up until the shit hits the fan.
Then you're on your own.

How are you cuckolds receiving that message? Think any more of you are looking to fuck around and find out? :dunno: :laugh:
Not me

I know better than to fight city hall

The woman was wrong to refuse to issue the marriage licsences

She should have quit in protest

But the new banana republic is wrong to treat her this way and it wont help perverts being accepted in the future

You can't fire an elected person.

Maybe the governor can remove her but, in Kentucky? Seriously?

She could have walked away from this at any time by choosing to do her job or resigning.
Instead she chose to use her elected position to punish people who had violated no laws because she didn't like their choices.

She made the choice, no one forced it on here.

This is a lesson for the rest.
MAGA will back you right up until the shit hits the fan.
Then you're on your own.

The Commonwealth of Kentucky is ruled by the Far Left, Dad.

Gov. Beshear is a hardcore ultraliberal extremist.

But, only if she approved them based on her person beliefs. That was the problem.

NOPE. She was an elected offical. Her personal religious beliefs had nothing to do with her doing the job she was elected to do. Her belief in non-existent Sky Man means nothing. Same Sex marriage is the law of the land, as an elected she had to obey the law, she did not get to cherry pick which she obeyed and which laws she could ignore

But the new banana republic is wrong to treat her this way and it wont help perverts being accepted in the future
What’s wrong about the way she is being treated?

Seems like there should be some sort of penalty for people who deprive others of their rights.

What’s wrong about the way she is being treated?

Seems like there should be some sort of penalty for people who deprive others of their rights.
Her whole life has been ruined

Thats way past fair

Not me

I know better than to fight city hall

The woman was wrong to refuse to issue the marriage licsences

She should have quit in protest

I don't care how you Bingos feel so long as you bow your head and act right. :dunno: Your soft ass culture must now think feelings matter more than the monopoly on power.

I don't care how you Bingos feel so long as you bow your head and act right. :dunno: Your soft ass culture must now think feelings matter more than the monopoly on power.
I think the woman was wrong to deny issuing the queer marriage licsences

And I dont do things thst I know are wrong

So go crack your whip on someone else

I think the woman was wrong to deny issuing the queer marriage licsences

And I dont do things thst I know are wrong

So go crack your whip on someone else
You think she's wrong why? Because you think gay marriages should be respected or because not respecting them comes with consequences?

You think she's wrong why? Because you think gay marriages should be respected or because not respecting them comes with consequences?
Because issuing the marriage license is her job and the law makes disgusting behavior legal

Because issuing the marriage license is her job and the law makes disgusting behavior legal
So you would of bent as well. Not to principle but to force just as she's being made to. You just would of bent to a much lighter application of force. In that case I think I understand your argument that deplorable whites should be even softer sooner and I agree with it.

Thats a tactic used by terrorists
It's also used by every government and society. You know why so many people use it? It's effective. If there were no consequences to violating someone's rights you'd see a lot more of it.

It's also used by every government and society. You know why so many people use it? It's effective. If there were no consequences to violating someone's rights you'd see a lot more of it.
The consequences should fit the crime

In this case there was no crime

Just the failure of a government employee to do her job

But this case is what ambulance chasers and fat ass judges call precedent

And any game your side can invent others can learn to play

Forum List

Back