Former KKK Grand Dragon Explains Why Racists Like Trump

against illegal immigration
against terrorism
against crime
against un-vetted or under vetted refugees
against job loss
against foreign debt

Why does that "have" to be racist?

What of the "race" of americans being promoted in american politics and america's international deals? As Trump keeps saying, "putting america first".

America is not a single colour, they are a complex mosaic, but they are americans.

Gunodious, you are more of a racist pig against whites (so I assume you're a carpet-headed, black crybaby whose flapping lips resemble the Alien Queen's egg sac in Aliens) than any white racists you could name. The only thing you low-I.Q., grievance-mongering minority crybabies are about is blaming whites for your own low-I.Q. failures in life. Seriously, if you look at world history, you Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are the most failed race on this planet! And your black ego CAN'T STAND the fact that your survival depends on the good graces of white people.......who are getting very, very tired of your victim-mentality race of crybabies.

Last edited:
against terrorism
against crime
against job loss
against foreign debt

What of the "race" of americans being promoted in american politics and america's international deals? As Trump keeps saying, "putting america first".

America is not a single colour, they are a complex mosaic, but they are americans.

It's only the Jake's and the goono's and other leftist buffoons that believe if you're against illegal immigration you're a racist.

Normal Americans believe in strong borders and believe in ending illegal immigration.

against terrorism
against crime
against job loss
against foreign debt

It's only the Jake's and the goono's and other leftist buffoons that believe if you're against illegal immigration you're a racist.

Normal Americans believe in strong borders and believe in ending illegal immigration.

Why can't americans just want to be against making america the international saps and have every other country walk all over us?

why dumph will never move into the white house

Scott Shepherd, once a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan—and David Duke’s ex-right-hand man—discusses why Donald Trump is appealing to white supremacists.

Funny how you morons take the word of a person you call a racist.

Not everybody backing Trump is a racist, but there is no question that the white nationalist movement has lined up behind him. It's astonishing you guys keep trying to deny it.

You do realize nobody takes that seriously, right? Quigg is trolling her.
What I realize is that you and paperview are trying to minimize his endorsement of Hillary.

There is nothing to minimize. Everyone with at least 1 ounce of brains knows it's bullshit. That is why Trump Chumps believe it.

And the overwhelming majority of Republicans care less than zero what the inbred he has to say. How many lefties will complain about the Communist Party US when they endorse the Democratic Party nominee. zero.

I loath the Supremacists but they are nothing compared to Communist.

Scott Shepherd, once a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan—and David Duke’s ex-right-hand man—discusses why Donald Trump is appealing to white supremacists.

Not everybody backing Trump is a racist, but there is no question that the white nationalist movement has lined up behind him. It's astonishing you guys keep trying to deny it.
Would you expect them to line up behind Obama? And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

What I realize is that you and paperview are trying to minimize his endorsement of Hillary.

There is nothing to minimize. Everyone with at least 1 ounce of brains knows it's bullshit. That is why Trump Chumps believe it.
And we all know you're the only one here with an ounce of brains.
Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Would you expect them to line up behind Obama?

I didn't realize Obama was running again.

And why is it that whites are the only race that is demonized for wanting to preserve their race? It seems to be fine for blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc. but if whites don't want their race to be systematically eliminated or subjugated, that somehow makes them racist.

Well, last I checked my American history it was white people in this country who had oppressed all the others you listed at one time or another, hence the reason for the double standard, but you already knew that, so why ask the question?

And we all know you're the only one here with an ounce of brains.
Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

We have video evidence of that assault.

Forum List

Back