🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Mexican presidents Fox and Calderón take aim at Trump and his ‘stupid wall’

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Former Mexican presidents Fox and Calderón take aim at Trump and his ‘stupid wall’

Two former Mexican presidents take aim at Trump and his ‘stupid wall’
Fox, Calderón and other Mexican officials said the Mexican response to Trump could be far more serious than popular anger.

Arturo Sarukhan, Mexico’s ambassador to the United States from 2007 to 2013, said Mexico would likely retaliate against Trump’s “openly racist” positions if he were elected president.

“On the economic front, if you want to build walls and slap tariffs, you’re going to trigger a trade war with your second-largest buyer of goods,” Sarukhan said, noting that Trump has suggested import tariffs on Mexican-manufactured goods, including cars.

“If you slap tariffs on Mexico, Mexico will slap reprisal tariffs on U.S. products,” he said.

Go to hell MEXICO!!! Then we drop bombs!!!

We'll swat Mexico like a bug. Its not racist to say keep your fucking drugs and criminals and dirt poor uneducated losers out of OUR country.

Think about it, folks. Why is ANYONE wanting to come to America?

To bust their motherfucking asses and make an honest hard-working living? :dunno:

:lol:

Those fucking beaners have got some melon sized balls to think they are somehow entitled to invade our nation to obtain all of the benefits of being a US resident. Nobody is entitled to immigrate here, or to any other country. We ought to levy some heavy economic sanctions against those fuckers to punish them for allowing all of those people from Mexico and elsewhere to funnel into our country across our southern border,

Xenophobic as it sounds, I get off on non-Americans' crybaby, panicked butthurt over Trump! Other countries are sooo alarmed that Trump won't take any of their bullshit and they can no longer use this country for their personal doormat as all these American-hating parasites have under Obama (& Bush & Clinton). I LOVE that non-Americans are terrified of an alpha-male, fiercely pro-American in the WH. If it were possible, I'd get a straw and drink the tears of these American-hating parasites' faces.

Two former Mexican presidents take aim at Trump and his ‘stupid wall’
Fox, Calderón and other Mexican officials said the Mexican response to Trump could be far more serious than popular anger.

Arturo Sarukhan, Mexico’s ambassador to the United States from 2007 to 2013, said Mexico would likely retaliate against Trump’s “openly racist” positions if he were elected president.

“On the economic front, if you want to build walls and slap tariffs, you’re going to trigger a trade war with your second-largest buyer of goods,” Sarukhan said, noting that Trump has suggested import tariffs on Mexican-manufactured goods, including cars.

“If you slap tariffs on Mexico, Mexico will slap reprisal tariffs on U.S. products,” he said.

Go to hell MEXICO!!! Then we drop bombs!!!

The funny thing is that they stupidly gave Trump more free press, roflmao.

Mexico should thank us for wanting to keep their countrymen in their.... country.

Mexican politicians are in NO position to be making any moral judgments on any politicians. I would not trust any of those corrupt motherfuckers to shine my shoes.

Mexico can shut it or we'll push tanks and gunships 300 miles south into Mexico and build our wall there.
Hell just do the people a favor and take the whole damned thing over and execute the criminals for 6 months, then give it back.

maybe we should nuke them for putting Americans in jail if they are caught living in Mexico illegally.
For Fox and Calderon, Fuck you, you slimey bean eating wet back pieces of shit.
(no offense meant)

What makes me shake my fucking head is when people or politicians, or the media and other rodents, say: "He can't make Mexico pay for the wall!" or "He never says how he will make Mexico pay for the wall!" when Trump has said EXACTLY how they will pay for the wall. He will put tariffs on goods imported from Mexico and use that money to pay for the wall. Mexico cannot stop that.

What makes me shake my fucking head is when people or politicians, or the media and other rodents, say: "He can't make Mexico pay for the wall!" or "He never says how he will make Mexico pay for the wall!" when Trump has said EXACTLY how they will pay for the wall. He will put tariffs on goods imported from Mexico and use that money to pay for the wall. Mexico cannot stop that.

Plus who is to say Trump won't pull the plug on the $419.9 million in USA aid to Mexico?
10 years at $400 million builds a $4 billion wall!
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
while I'm not a fan of heavy duty wall

why do any Americans give a fuck what the leaders of a failed nation have to say?

Forum List

Back