🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Mexican presidents Fox and Calderón take aim at Trump and his ‘stupid wall’

When Trump becomes POTUS, the wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it one way or another. You know it. I know it. The Mexicans know it. That is why they are whining so loudly. Their easy money gravy train is about to shut down. How can we do it? Hundreds of ways.

Institute a transaction fee/tax on all "envios de dinero" to Mexico? Mexican immigrants send $25 BILLION a year back to Mexico.
a small import tariff
Cut foreign aid.

Just the threat of these would get Mexico to say- No Problema!! Senor Trump!! México estará dispuesto a pagar por la pared! Pagaremos!!

When Trump becomes POTUS, the wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it one way or another. You know it. I know it. The Mexicans know it. That is why they are whining so loudly. Their easy money gravy train is about to shut down. How can we do it? Hundreds of ways.

Institute a transaction fee/tax on all "envios de dinero" to Mexico? Mexican immigrants send $25 BILLION a year back to Mexico.
a small import tariff
Cut foreign aid.

Just the threat of these would get Mexico to say- No Problema!! Senor Trump!! México estará dispuesto a pagar por la pared! Pagaremos!!

I never thought about the money sent back to Mexico so I wanted see if your number was correct. Wow!
Mexico received $21.59 billion in remittances from emigrants in 2013, the Bank of Mexico said. Nearly 74 million transactions were registered in 2013, with the average remittance totaling $292, the central bank said. Remittances rose 3.5 percent to $5.34 billion in the fourth quarter of last year, compared to the same period in 2012, with 18.4 million transactions and an average amount of $285.30, the Bank of Mexico said.

Figures for the total amount illegal aliens sent back to their home countries is not easily available, but according to the Inter-American Development Bank, all of Latin America received a staggering $69.2 billion in remittances from the U.S. in 2009 alone.
Illegal Aliens Sent $21.6 Billion in Cash Back to Mexico in 2013

A 10% tax on these 74 million transactions would generate $2.1 billion a year! Wow!
Another way without ANY effort to have Mexicans pay for the wall! 10 years @ $2.1 billion builds a $21 billion wall!

The actual cost for the rest of the border wall (roughly 1,300 miles) could be as high as $16 million per mile, with a total price tag of $15 billion to $25 billion. Rosenblum said the $15 billion low-end estimate is "probably an underestimate," because the parts that have yet to be fenced are the most difficult — the most dense and arid.
At $16 million per mile and with 1,300 miles to secure, the estimated cost would be $12 billion...
What Trump's immigration wall could cost the US

The presidents of mexico make a mistake in imagining that Americans have any respect for them or care in the slightest what they think. They can keep their rapists, killers and drug dealers at home.

seriously all that has to be done is for the United States to adopt the exact same immigration policies that Mexico has, then there can be no complaints from the kings of the taco terrors.
They would have to look at their own countries policies and we know they don't want to do that.

Mexicans would do well to keep their traps shut. If Trump is elected their words could easily come back to haunt them via lost aid.

I also get it that Matthew doesn't understand the desperate need for border control since he doesn't seem very educated on the impact of illegal immigration to our country. As someone who is in an industry that is infested with illegals I get it. I get it very well. Fortunately I am the owner so it has less of an impact on me outside of competition with companies that hire illegals that causes depressed pricing & wages. Those at the bottom however get hammered because of it if they live in areas with high illegal populations.

Mexicans would do well to keep their traps shut. If Trump is elected their words could easily come back to haunt them via lost aid.

I also get it that Matthew doesn't understand the desperate need for border control since he doesn't seem very educated on the impact of illegal immigration to our country. As someone who is in an industry that is infested with illegals I get it. I get it very well. Fortunately I am the owner so it has less of an impact on me outside of competition with companies that hire illegals that causes depressed pricing & wages. Those at the bottom however get hammered because of it if they live in areas with high illegal populations.
Its like a high school kid trying to get a summer job around Annapolis Maryland, its not going to happen because the illegals have all of the jobs that are meant for the American kids.
I actually had one mexican whore at a McDonalds tell me I needed to speak slower so she could understand me. No bitch, how about you learn the language or get the fuck out of MY country you filthy bean eating taco swilling whore.

When Trump was told on the CNN debate that a Mexican ex-president said "fuck Trump." Trump said: "Oh yeah??!! The wall just got 10 feet higher." It was funny as fuck!

Last edited:

Its like a high school kid trying to get a summer job around Annapolis Maryland, its not going to happen because the illegals have all of the jobs that are meant for the American kids.
I actually had one mexican whore at a McDonalds tell me I needed to speak slower so she could understand me. No bitch, how about you learn the language or get the fuck out of MY country you filthy bean eating taco swilling whore.

I was at a Roy Rogers some time back when they were still slightly ubiquitous. It was lunchtime and very crowded, the illegal behind the counter could only take my order by the number - which was not what I wanted - and apparently didn't understand a word of English.

Suddenly, she blurted out "Chew want Beeg Rhonda?"
"What?" said I.
"Chew want Beeg Rhonda?"
I shook my head uncomprehendingly.
She stared vacantly. Then louder -
"Chew want Beeg Rhonda?"
People were now attentive to the situation.
"Hmmm," I mused aloud. "Beeg Rhonda ... I dunno! What's she look like, and her hourly rate?"
The whole place fell apart laughing.

She had been trying to say "Do you want the "Big Roundup", which was the special.

Forum List

Back