Former seat of Confederacy takes down last monument

wrong, and yes it is, so again how is the city better with it gone? crime and poverty are worse, removal of that statue fixed nothing.

I explained how things are better. You can accept it or not. By not accepting it doesn't change anything though.

A day for all to celebrate. America takes a huge step forward.
Another win for the good guys.

However, the monuments need to be placed in a museum. Not destroyed. We should never forget the confederacy so that we will never see it again.

And if he had won, slavery would have continued.
For a while, but slavery of africans was doomed, not only in America but everywhere in the New World

And the South had no real chance of victory

The North was more populous and industrial

The Revolutionary was gave us independence but did not make us one nation

Since the Civil War and until recently we have been united

For a while, but slavery of africans was doomed, not only in America but everywhere in the New World

Eventually it would have BUT again, these people fought to keep the institution in place.

And the South had no real chance of victory

The North was more populous and industrial

The Revolutionary was gave us independence but did not make us one nation

Since the Civil War and until recently we have been united

Those who were told to not eat at the same lunch counter as others likely disagree we were united.

Better?

Qe have explained how crime and black poverty are entrenched along with hate of white history

Trump's company was once again found guilty of criminal activity. You wish to elect him again. Don't preach to me about entrenched crime.

Thats not white history. Thats a Traitor monument. White history is the US rightoeously kicking that traitorous scum teeth in.
Removing historic statues and other facts of history is a communist move performed by those who hate America. In other words, Dims.

Trump's company was once again found guilty of criminal activity. You wish to elect him again. Don't preach to me about entrenched crime.
But I will preach to the heathens

You are the ones blaming whites for black poverty

And black poverty is the reason you people are spreading hate towards the old Confederates

But I will preach to the heathens

You are the ones blaming whites for black poverty

And black poverty is the reason you people are spreading hate towards the old Confederates

Black poverty has nothing to do with honoring losers.

exactly how did removal of statues make america better? The slave trade originated in Africa and Europe. What are they doing to make things better? The USA freed slaves 150 years ago but slavery still exists in Africa and the mid east and China. Why don't you libs rant about that? We also passed the civil rights act in 1964, what harm do statues do to you? and why are statues of LIncoln being removed? Is it about slavery or destroying American history?
We learn history from books, not statues. That`s why we teach people to read. The Confederate statues in the former traitor slave states exist for only one reason. To taunt Blacks. The next time I`m meeting with African and Chinese leaders, I`ll bring up the topic of slavery. I`ll report back to you. Are you happy now?

Forum List

Back