Former Trump aide Kash Patel set to testify in Mar-a-Lago docs probe: report

The classification of the stolen documents is completely immaterial to the case.

There are no “stolen” documents, first of all, stupid.

And more importantly, if they aren’t classified, there’s no crime at all. Accordingly, the alleged classification status is the sole crucially material issue.
The documents are government property.
That’s partly true. It’s also partly wrong. But you’re also wrong, anyway. What else is new?
Trump stole them.
False claim and zero evidence to support it. As usual, you liar.
He denied he had them.
False. He was in negotiations over them. That negates yiur lie that he denied possession. You asshole.
He hid them from the National Archives personnel when they came to ask for them to be returned to their rightful owner.
False. Again, one can’t deny possession of the documents he was negotiating over, you blithering retard.
That's what the case is about.

Noting isn’t. Not even remotely.
Not their classification.
Bullshit. Possession of non classified documents (even if fully covered by the Presidential Records Act) isn’t criminal BECAUSE the Presidential Records Act simply is not a criminal statute , you idiot.
The magical mind of Trump is a red herring.
Your alleged mind is non-existent.

Wrong. I presume that the President said what Katel and the former President said he said. And as I noted above, it’s a perfectly tenable position, legally. Your own disbelief isn’t controlling.
What is going to be hilarious is watching the MAGAt SPIN when Patel throws Trump under the bus.

After ALL this time quoting his bullshit "2000 Mules" misinformation as if it were the Holy Grail....and prattling on and on about his "IMPECCABLE" credentials, just watch the MAGAt reaction the moment Patel admits to investigators that he has NO idea what the orange cat-turd king is talking about as far as "declassification" of these documents goes.

OMG!

Suddenly Patel will shift from cult idol to "traitor," liar, RHINO, "insignificant-doesn't-know-what-he's-talking-about, closet Democrat, scum of the earth....and on, and on, and on.....

It's going to be EPIC!

Just wait for it.

What is going to be hilarious is watching the MAGAt SPIN when Patel throws Trump under the bus.

Another ^ libtarded baseless ASSumption.
After ALL this time quoting his bullshit "2000 Mules" misinformation as if it were the Holy Grail....

“His?” Moron, don’t you realize that Kash Patel is not the same as DINESH D’SOUZA?

Damn you libtards are libtarded and racist.
and prattling on and on about his "IMPECCABLE" credentials, just watch the MAGAt reaction the moment Patel admits to investigators that he has NO idea what the orange cat-turd king is talking about as far as "declassification" of these documents goes.
More of your idiotic speculation couched as a fact. :cuckoo:
OMG!

Suddenly Patel will shift from cult idol to "traitor," liar, RHINO, "insignificant-doesn't-know-what-he's-talking-about, closet Democrat, scum of the earth....and on, and on, and on.....
You have a lousy fantasy life, libtard.
It's going to be EPIC!

Just wait for it.
Sure. I’ll wait for a libtard’s fantasy to come true when you don’t even know who the person you’re talking about is.

Fuck off you mindless troll shit.

There are no “stolen” documents, first of all, stupid.

And more importantly, if they aren’t classified, there’s no crime at all. Accordingly, the alleged classification status is the sole crucially material issue.

That’s partly true. It’s also partly wrong. But you’re also wrong, anyway. What else is new?

False claim and zero evidence to support it. As usual, you liar.

False. He was in negotiations over them. That negates yiur lie that he denied possession. You asshole.

False. Again, one can’t deny possession of the documents he was negotiating over, you blithering retard.

Noting isn’t. Not even remotely.

Bullshit. Possession of non classified documents (even if fully covered by the Presidential Records Act) isn’t criminal BECAUSE the Presidential Records Act simply is not a criminal statute , you idiot.

Your alleged mind is non-existent.
You really need to read this entire topic. You are exposing your total ignorance.

If Garland has the stones to indict Trump, he better have SEAL Team 6 protecting him.

Crooked Donald has already primed his followers to turn violent if he is arrested.

Not that a few more MAGAhead terrorists imprisoned or Babbittized would be a bad thing...

You really need to read this entire topic. You are exposing your total ignorance.
No. I’m exposing yours. You really need to read more than just an interwebz message board for information, you idiot libtard troll.

Another ^ libtarded baseless ASSumption.

“His?” Moron, don’t you realize that Kash Patel is not the same as DINESH D’SOUZA?

Damn you libtards are libtarded and racist.

More of your idiotic speculation couched as a fact. :cuckoo:

You have a lousy fantasy life, libtard.

Sure. I’ll wait for a libtard’s fantasy to come true when you don’t even know who the person you’re talking about is.

Fuck off you mindless troll shit.
Boy!
Triggered you there didn't I?
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Here, let me help.

Read this: DocumentCloud

See pages 6 and 7, items 20 through 23.

You're welcome.
Zzz. You are too retarded to understand that an affidavit contains only allegations and claims. It isn’t evidence, you moron.

Also, a later President isn’t bound by the Executive Order of a prior President. I’m sure a retard like you doesn’t know that fact. 😂

Zzz. You are too retarded to understand that an affidavit contains only allegations and claims. It isn’t evidence, you moron.
You cannot get a search warrant without outlining what laws have been broken, retard.

Seriously, you are really making yourself look stupid.

No. You’re just humiliated that I exposed you so fully. It’s ok. You earned it, ya pathetic dipshit.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No
It's easy to lose track of all the criminals in Trumpland.
I wouldn't high-five yourself TOO much.
Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day.

You need to be focused on your next pivot and deflection when the indictments come down.

Presidential Records, by law, belong to the United States government.

Donald Trump stole presidential records when he left office. These documents did not belong to him.

He lied about possessing them. He hid them when the National Archives came to retrieve them.

For lazy retards like BackAgain, I have already shown what laws Crooked Donald violated with respect to his crimes in this matter.

Forum List

Back