Former Trump aide Kash Patel set to testify in Mar-a-Lago docs probe: report

You cannot get a search warrant without outlining what laws have been broken, retard.
Not quite accurate, you drooling imbecile. What you need to is to make allegations (of a factual nature) which provide probable cause to believe that a crime has been committed. And? So what?
Seriously, you are really making yourself look stupid.
Seriously. I keep exposing just HOW totally stupid you are.

No
It's easy to lose track of all the criminals in Trumpland.
I wouldn't high-five yourself TOO much.
I don’t. I’m just pointing at your obvious retardation and laughing at you. So is everyone.

Also, you haven’t identified ANY “criminals,” you bumbling asshole.
Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day.
You never do.
You need to be focused on your next pivot and deflection when the indictments come down.
Wrong again, scum sucker. I’ve been perfectly consistent. No need to pivot. And unlike you, I’ve also been correct. It’s fun. You you should being accurate a try, someday.

I don’t. I’m just pointing at your obvious retardation and laughing at you. So is everyone.

You never do.

Wrong again, scum sucker. I’ve been perfectly consistent. No need to pivot. And unlike you, I’ve also been correct. It’s fun. You you should being accurate a try, someday.
What have YOU ever been "accurate" about?
You just make shit up as you go along.

I don't remember seeing you EVER cite a FACT or anything.

You never do.

Thanks for the correction though.

Patel is a DIFFERENT MAGAt whacko than the MAGAt whacko behind 2000 Mules.
Hmmm....

After a while all the MAGAt whackos start seeming the same.

Yes, my mistake.

What have YOU ever been "accurate" about?
You just make shit up as you go along.
That’s what all you liars and losers claim once I’ve exposed you for the lowlife lying ignorant shits you are.
I don't remember seeing you EVER cite a FACT or anything.
I don’t care what a lying moron like you recalls seeing or admits to having seen.

I thought Kash Patel was testifying in front of a grand jury already?

What your latest you think an indictment will come?
Once Patel has cleared the way of the “declassification” fallacy, Trump no longer has anything to form a defense around.
Even you can see the next logical step.

Thanks for the correction though.

Patel is a DIFFERENT MAGAt whacko than the MAGAt whacko behind 2000 Mules.
Hmmm....
Assholes like you are utterly incapable of explaining all the mule stuff he showed. And you certainly can’t refuting it. You don’t even try. Instead, being the cowards you are, you resort to just spewing bullshit about him. You gutless pussies.
After a while all the MAGAt whackos start seeming the same.
Zzz. All you libtards ARE the same. Worthless pussies. Committed to libel and slander and dishonesty.
Yes, my mistake.
Yes. It was.

No. It doesn’t. If he confirms that Trump declassified the documents, it clears the way for the DOJ to skulk away.
He’s been given immunity. That means he can’t plead the fifth or lie. He either must prove trump declassified them, which we all know he cannot, or admit he didn’t. That removes any possible defense Trump could make for retaining those docs.

Watch for an indefinite time, during which you will constantly claim impending victory, and always with a straight face?

Sounds fun, I'll do it!

I hope you won't mind occasional reminders . . .
We’ll watch for your conspicuous absence.

He’s been given immunity. That means he can’t plead the fifth
Yes. It does mean the 5th isn’t available.
No reason to believe he would lie anyway. But if he did lie, one way or the other, the gubmint would be obliged to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.
He either must prove trump declassified them,
False. He wouldn’t have any obligation to prove anything. All he would have to do is simply testify about what he knew.
which we all know he cannot,
We don’t “know” any such thing. You don’t believe he can say it honestly. I believe he can. So?
or admit he didn’t.
Or acknowledge that he did hear what he said he heard. You keep forgetting that one.
That removes any possible defense Trump could make for retaining those docs.
No. It doesn’t. But it would make it a tad less easy. For, despite your usual vacancy, we do know of at least one other person who says that President Trump declassified the previously classified documents at issue.

Trump stole presidential records after he left office. Violation: 44 U.S.C. 2202

Trump illegally possessed the documents. Violation: 18 U.S.C. § 793(e)

Trump lied to the National Archives about possessing the records. Violation: 18 U.S.C. § 1519

Trump concealed government-owned documents when subpoenaed to produce them. Violation: 18 U.S.C. § 2071
What is Merrick Gestapoland waiting for? You should call him with your open and shut case, Simp.

Forum List

Back