Former Trump aide Kash Patel set to testify in Mar-a-Lago docs probe: report

A tard asks when did Patel plead immunity, meaning the Fifth.

An answer is provided to him.

And he says, "Nuh-uh!"

You can't make this special kind of willful stupidity up. :lol:

True. I meant plead the fifth. Again when did he do that?

Incorrect. They assert it. (Meaning the fifth.). Except in very rare circumstances, judges canā€™t compel a witness to testify despite the invocation of the fifth.

Cite it. The court cannot offer immunity unless the prosecutor has requested it.

Finally, youā€™ve said one thing correct. Of course, itā€™s not disputed.

You donā€™t know that he invoked the fifth. And you donā€™t know it because you canā€™t know it. Grand jury proceedings are secret. For all you know, albeit unlikely, Patel instead invoked a Trump claim of Executive Privilege.

But, letā€™s go further letā€™s assume for the sake of discussion that your speculation is right. Letā€™s say that Patel had been called before the Grand Jury. And letā€™s further assume that he invoked the fifth. (Why? I wouldnā€™t know. But maybe he fears that something he says could be used against him by our vindictive politicized DOJ?)

Now, frustrated, the DOJ has to meekly ask a judge to confer immunity on the witness. And being that this is the upside down new universe, the judge says ā€œuh. Ok.ā€ So, now, when Patel says ā€œyep. Trump did say that he was making a standing order to declassify the documentsā€ what follows? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Seriously, girl. Iā€™m only exposing you as the completely ignorant dishonest ywat you always are. Youā€™re welcome.

Your final link is to the NY Slimes which is not exactly a credible source for news, anymore. Besides, itā€™s behind a paywall. But letā€™s assume itā€™s the truth. Again: so what?​

You didn't read the linked article either, did you?

How do you expect to shove it in the face of liberals when you are wrong?

What if Patel says, "I heard Donald Trump say that all the documents he planned to take out of the White House are now declassified."

How could the DOJ harm him further?

How could they ever prove that he did not hear Trump say that?

You Dems are getting absurdly desperate, nowthat all the Trump-backed candidates that were also backed by the DNC are about to push Democrats off of their majority in Congress. You know that will only embolden Trump, and lead to two years of congressional investigations of Democrat Operatives pretending to be public servants.

Trump is hoaxing the rubes. Again. For the gazillionth time.

You know how you can tell?

Because his lawyers are not making the argument in court that he declassified them. They don't want to go to jail for perjury and lose their licenses to practice law.

That's how.
Why would a lawyer be punished for saying what his client told him to say? Once, again you prove you are overly qualified at being ignorant!

A statement of fact by an Attorney General who has more knowledge of the facts in the sole of his shoe than you have in your entire deluded body.
Yeah right šŸ™„A guy you libtards never credited except when he spoke like this.
One of the facts he stated is that Traitor Trump had become "detached from reality".

Thatā€™s not a fact, you imbecile. Itā€™s an opinion. Damn, but youā€™re an asshole.
Just like you!
Wrong. Obviously, completelybdivirced from reality is your entire life.

Hurry back when you have more of your absolutely nothing intelligent to say. šŸ˜Ž

Yeah right šŸ™„A guy you libtards never credited except when he spoke like this.

Thatā€™s not a fact, you imbecile. Itā€™s an opinion. Damn, but youā€™re an asshole.
It's a statement of fact by a lawyer who investigated Trump's claims, dumbass. And that means a whole helluva lot more than anything a profoundly and deliberately stupid ignoramus like yourself has to say.

You are detached from reality.

See also 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 1519

See also 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2071
18 U.S.C. Ā§ 1519

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

When did he do any of that?

18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2071

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term ā€œofficeā€ does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Those records were properly stored as though they WERE classified.

Duuuuuhhhhh...when did Patel plead the Fifth? Exactly when. Tell me, I dare you!

The grand jury judge says he did about a month before granting Patel immunity.

Nuh-uh!

Such invigorating discourse! :lol:

You really should read the link
Again, twat stain: paywall. I never donate a cent to the liberal Slimes.
Don't be so willfully stupid.
Never. I leave that to you. Always.
I'm actually becoming very embarrassed for you
Nobody cares about your feelings and dishonest claims.
The offer of immunity came about a month after Mr. Patel invoked his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination in front of the grand jury and refused to answer questions from prosecutors investigating whether Mr. Trump improperly took national security documents with him when he left the White House and subsequently obstructed attempts by the government to retrieve them.

During Mr. Patelā€™s initial grand jury appearance, one of the people familiar with the matter said, Judge Beryl A. Howell of Federal District Court in Washington acknowledged Mr. Patelā€™s Fifth Amendment claims and said the only way he could be forced to testify was if the government offered him immunity.
Ok. All that to substantiate something irrelevant. He invoked the fifth. (For whatever reason.) and the Dij had to go hat in hand to ask the judge to give him immunity to compel him to testify.

Which gets us back to where I was earlier.
Now he testifies. And the DOJ gets nothing of value of any use to them or their partisan political efforts.

Next?

Duuuuuhhhhh...when did Patel plead the Fifth? Exactly when. Tell me, I dare you!

The grand jury judge says he did about a month before granting Patel immunity.

Nuh-uh!

Such invigorating discourse! :lol:
Again. Letā€™s assume the reporting is true and accurate. Now what?

He invoked the fifth for whatever reason or reasons. Then the DOJ had to ask the judge to grant Patel immunity. And so now Patel has to testify. And based on this, idiots like you ASSume that he wonā€™t say that Trump declassified the previously classified documents.

Wonā€™t you be (once again) exposed as a complete douche bag when Patel does testify that Trump DID order that declassification? šŸ˜Ž

Trump stole presidential records after he left office. Violation: 44 U.S.C. 2202

Trump illegally possessed the documents. Violation: 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 793(e)

Trump lied to the National Archives about possessing the records. Violation: 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 1519

Trump concealed government-owned documents when subpoenaed to produce them. Violation: 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2071
Thank God you are not a lawyer! Your knowledge of the law would leave plenty of room in a thimble!

18 U.S.C. Ā§ 1519

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

When the National Archives arrived at Mar-A-Lago to collect the stolen documents and Trump did not turn over some of them and then claimed he had given them all he had. He obstructed their investigation and the proper administration of their job.

You're welcome.

18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2071

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term ā€œofficeā€ does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Again, when the National Archives arrived at Mar-A-Lago to collect the stolen documents and Trump did not turn over some of them and then claimed he had given them all he had. He concealed some of the stolen documents which were later found during the warrant search.

You're welcome.

They were stolen. They belong to the government per 44 U.S.C. Chapter 22. They did not belong to Trump. He stole them and concealed them and obstructed the investigators.

All this has been explained over and over in this topic.

It's a statement of fact by a lawyer who investigated Trump's claims, dumbass.
Wrong shithead. Itā€™s a statement of opinion
And that means a whole helluva lot more than anything a profoundly and deliberately stupid ignoramus like yourself has to say.
Wrong again, douchey. It means a person has a contrary opinion.
You are detached from reality.
Nope. Of the two of us, Iā€™m the one firmly connected to it. Morons like you still think that because a man takes the fifth, that he wonā€™t be able to state (truthfully) under oath what he has previously said. šŸ™„

If I stole the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence from the National Archives and stored them in a bigly safe with super-fantastic humidity control, in your magical mind I have done nothing wrong!

If the National Archivists came to my house and I gave them the Constitution back and told them I didn't have any other of their documents, in your magical mind I have done nothing wrong!

Forum List

Back