Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

huh? what the fk are you yammering on about? go get a diaper and let mommy change the soiled one.

so when you lose the discussion you switch to personal attacks,,,typical leftist bullshit,,,
Yup. Ole Jc here is a typical case study of what happens when a confused Lefty, believes he’s a righty. We’re seeing a lot more of these lately. They tend to show up around cop related threads....
you still don't understand procedures. figures, out of touch leftist with little donald's running around your skin to bug the snot out of you daily. the facts are out there, and a court will not find the cop guilty of anything.

please control your TDS,,,trump has nothing to do with this..,
This one is wholly consumed with TDS. It’s one of the worst cases I’ve seen in some time. In his desperation to find compatriots; he labels all righties who disagree with him as one of his fellow lefties. That’s fucking sad. Potentially dangerous. But definitely sad...
giphy.gif

they werent called there because of an intruder,,,

and real life isnt murdering people in their own homes,,
that home owner had moree of a right to protect themselkves then the cop did since he was the intruder
sometimes it does when people point guns at people. know the facts before you jump out of the plane.
and the facts were he could see it was a women and child in a lit room while they could only see a dark window,,
what facts, where? show me the link.

are you saying the room wasnt lit and it wasnt dark outside???
did I say that? I said it was tragic and no one's fault.

it was the cops fault since he could see it was a women and child and all they could see was a dark window,,,

sometimes it does when people point guns at people. know the facts before you jump out of the plane.
and the facts were he could see it was a women and child in a lit room while they could only see a dark window,,

it was the cops fault since he could see it was a women and child and all they could see was a dark window,,,
he did, send me the link that says that.

huh? what the fk are you yammering on about? go get a diaper and let mommy change the soiled one.

so when you lose the discussion you switch to personal attacks,,,typical leftist bullshit,,,
Yup. Ole Jc here is a typical case study of what happens when a confused Lefty, believes he’s a righty. We’re seeing a lot more of these lately. They tend to show up around cop related threads....
you still don't understand procedures. figures, out of touch leftist with little donald's running around your skin to bug the snot out of you daily. the facts are out there, and a court will not find the cop guilty of anything.

please control your TDS,,,trump has nothing to do with this..,
This one is wholly consumed with TDS. It’s one of the worst cases I’ve seen in some time. In his desperation to find compatriots; he labels all righties who disagree with him as one of his fellow lefties. That’s fucking sad. Potentially dangerous. But definitely sad...

I wouldnt go that far,,,there are some on this forum that go into complete meltdown at the sound of his name,,,

he just thought trump was a defense instead of using facts and reality

its in every story about this,,,

it sounds like youre arguing from a place of ignorance,,please educate yourself before commenting again,,

its in every story about this,,,

it sounds like youre arguing from a place of ignorance,,please educate yourself before commenting again,,
I posted the story yesterday.

Where as Mr. Waller was given the opportunity to put his gun down. He was informed that it was a police officer giving that order. And was given so much time in fact, that he had the opportunity to put the gun on the ground, 'freak out', pick that gun back up, and stand in a 'ready' stance to fire at the officer.

In startling contrast, the moment that the officer said 'Put your hands up' to the moment he shot Ms. Jefferson to death...... was 0.8 second.

And the officer never identified himself as a police officer.
In the first example, the cop was obviously retarded. In the second example he was not a retard. When youre in a bad neighborhood and someone grabs a gun, you dont wait to shoot them because, that would be very dumb.

In the first, the officer followed protocol, identifying himself and gave the civilian an opportunity to comply before killing him.

In the second, the officer flagrantly violated protocol and made it impossible for the civilian to comply before killing her.
When someone grabs a gun, you never wait. :cuckoo:

Mr. Waller's case clearly demonstrates that's not the case. In Mr. Waller's case, a cop will identify himself, give a lawful command to him, give him a chance to register the command, let him put the gun down, let him get angry again, let him 'freak out', let him reach down to the ground and pick up the gun again, let him take the ready stance.

And then shoot him.

Where Ms. Jefferson was given 0.8 second to respond to an officer than never identified himself.
Yes, Mr Waller was playing a dangerous game. Cops should never do what he did. When someone reaches for a gun, you shoot them dead.
She had the legal right to defend herself in her home.

Yeah, you didn't read the article did you?

The cop in this instance never identified himself, instead sneaking into her back yard and shot her to death while he was ordering her to raise her hands, making it impossible for her to comply before being killed.

Also, this was pre-body cam. We can see *exactly* what the cop did, without it being filtered through the lens of his perception.
She obviously grabbed her gun before he could announce himself. :cuckoo:

You obviously are making excuses for this cop murdering a black woman.

thats racist,,,

You turn a blind eye to the real racist remarks. :fu:

whats a "real" racist remark??? as opposed to a racist remark???

Hypocrite.

Well that makes sense that it could have been a communication screw up when the officer was dispatched.
the report says officers, so not only he thought that.

And what I heard, her door was indeed open. And she pointed a gun, and he was looking for a possible burglary. a scenario that played out and in my opinion, is no one's fault. tragic as it is.

He failed to identify himself as a police officer, and he fired the shot before finishing the order to show her hands. No, this was not a tragic accident, this was a total fuck up on the officer's part.
She grabbed her gun. He had no time for a conversation.

You know, when I was on the Security Force while stationed in Newport, one of the first things we were taught to do was to identify ourselves as base police when investigating things. This officer should have shouted "police, put your hands up", and if he had ID'd himself as an officer, she would have more than likely relaxed when she realized he was an officer and not an intruder. Sorry, but this officer fucked up, plain and simple. And, the police chief said that if he hadn't resigned, he would have been fired because he's screwed up in the past as well.

And, I'm going to ask the same question that I asked further up the thread, but nobody took the time to answer. If there was someone skulking around your backyard with a flashlight at 2:00 am, and you didn't know who it was, if you had a gun in the house, would you arm yourself before going and checking it out?

Most people if they have a gun will arm themselves before checking it out, even if they say they won't.
He didnt have time to make that announcement.
Nonsense. He had time to yell, "put your hands up," means he had time to yell, "police, put your hands up!"

Oh my God, please explain how he thought she was burglar. What a disgrace, why don't you just go and spit on the woman's grave.
The policeman did go there to shoot the home owner.
He was there to investigate a burglary.
It was a mistake.
We would not be debating this if the home owner was white.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

That was 5 years ago. Yes, we would be discussing this if it happened today. It's no longer OK to kill innocent people.
the point is that the Press uses these police shootings to incite racial strife

Whether they do or not they have to stop. What's your argument here? That cops should get away with killing innocent people because the media uses things like this to sell advertising?

What's your argument here?

We should not force white police to serve in hostile black neighborhoods

Particularly when it makes the natives restless and angry at the white cops

How about uphold the law and treat ALL citizens with respect.

She obviously grabbed her gun before he could announce himself. :cuckoo:

You obviously are making excuses for this cop murdering a black woman.

thats racist,,,

You turn a blind eye to the real racist remarks. :fu:

whats a "real" racist remark??? as opposed to a racist remark???

Hypocrite.

how so??
all I did was ask a question,,,

It was a mistake.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

That was 5 years ago. Yes, we would be discussing this if it happened today. It's no longer OK to kill innocent people.

Whether they do or not they have to stop. What's your argument here? That cops should get away with killing innocent people because the media uses things like this to sell advertising?

respect has nothing to do wit the law

It was a mistake.

White police in black neighborhoods do uphold the law and treat citizens with respect

But that isnt good enough to satisfy the black race hustlers

In the first example, the cop was obviously retarded. In the second example he was not a retard. When youre in a bad neighborhood and someone grabs a gun, you dont wait to shoot them because, that would be very dumb.

In the first, the officer followed protocol, identifying himself and gave the civilian an opportunity to comply before killing him.

In the second, the officer flagrantly violated protocol and made it impossible for the civilian to comply before killing her.
When someone grabs a gun, you never wait. :cuckoo:

Mr. Waller's case clearly demonstrates that's not the case. In Mr. Waller's case, a cop will identify himself, give a lawful command to him, give him a chance to register the command, let him put the gun down, let him get angry again, let him 'freak out', let him reach down to the ground and pick up the gun again, let him take the ready stance.

And then shoot him.

Where Ms. Jefferson was given 0.8 second to respond to an officer than never identified himself.
Yes, Mr Waller was playing a dangerous game. Cops should never do what he did. When someone reaches for a gun, you shoot them dead.
She had the legal right to defend herself in her home.
I agree. Im just saying the cops position was understandable.

the report says officers, so not only he thought that.

And what I heard, her door was indeed open. And she pointed a gun, and he was looking for a possible burglary. a scenario that played out and in my opinion, is no one's fault. tragic as it is.

He failed to identify himself as a police officer, and he fired the shot before finishing the order to show her hands. No, this was not a tragic accident, this was a total fuck up on the officer's part.

You know, when I was on the Security Force while stationed in Newport, one of the first things we were taught to do was to identify ourselves as base police when investigating things. This officer should have shouted "police, put your hands up", and if he had ID'd himself as an officer, she would have more than likely relaxed when she realized he was an officer and not an intruder. Sorry, but this officer fucked up, plain and simple. And, the police chief said that if he hadn't resigned, he would have been fired because he's screwed up in the past as well.

And, I'm going to ask the same question that I asked further up the thread, but nobody took the time to answer. If there was someone skulking around your backyard with a flashlight at 2:00 am, and you didn't know who it was, if you had a gun in the house, would you arm yourself before going and checking it out?

Most people if they have a gun will arm themselves before checking it out, even if they say they won't.
Nonsense. He had time to yell, "put your hands up," means he had time to yell, "police, put your hands up!"
No, if he sees her reaching for a gun, he has a second to utter anything at all.

No, if he sees her reaching for a gun, he has a second to utter anything at all.

thats no excuse to murder a person in their own home,,,its her house and she has a right to defend herself and her family

thats no excuse to murder a person in their own home,,,its he house and she has a right to defend herself and her family
Cops also have the right to defend themselves.

thats no excuse to murder a person in their own home,,,its he house and she has a right to defend herself and her family

that doesnt mean a license to murder people defending their homes,,,

what will you do if the dems get there way and ban guns and send cops to your house to take them???

he also had the option to back off and yell that he was the police but chose to kill instead,,,
he had cover and she didnt,,,

thats no excuse to murder a person in their own home,,,its her house and she has a right to defend herself and her family
good thing he didn't then. he shot her because she pointed a gun at him. again, he's allowed to defend himself. still unclear what country you think you live in.

Forum List

Back