Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

what was his crime? please? jumping out of the plane without a parachute too?

I thought he drove there not parachuted???

you ever heard of the 4th amendment??
you should learn about police procedures. open structure calls. look it up. are you a cop? ever ride with a cop? know anything about what they do and how they do it? nope! you're a freeloader perhaps. you jumped out the plane without a chute.

those dont over ride the constitution nor does it give them the right to murder people in their own home
huh? what the fk are you yammering on about? go get a diaper and let mommy change the soiled one.

so when you lose the discussion you switch to personal attacks,,,typical leftist bullshit,,,
lose what discussion? you're yammering about constitution and this was a local call to the cops about a possible intruder. the cop had a right to defend himself in that scenario. tragic, I get it. sad and unfortunate, but procedures that the cops use to apprehend bad guys was used. fk your note on the constitution.

Last edited:
correction the policeman did not go there to shoot a homeowner. he was there on a call. made by a neighbor and it turned into an open structure call which defined means probable intruder. for fk sake. people jumping out of an airplane without parachutes, I tell you.

I leave my door open all the time,,,thats not an open invitation nor is it probable cause to sneak around my house and murder me or my family,,,
but when a neighbor calls and says someone's front door is open can you go inspect, they do. fk you're not too bright are you? the cop was walking the perimeter looking for a suspect, the lady grabbed her gun cause she saw the cops walking the perimeter and didn't know they were cops. tragic. no one's fault.

they said the front door was open not that people were sneaking around back,,,so why didnt they go to the front door first???
yep, the front door was open, could mean someone went in or someone came out. no?

So you'd just walk across a lawn not knowing if a dude was in a bush with a gun to take you down knowing that perhaps an intruder had been there? yeah, thank god you're not a cop.

they had to walk across the lawn to get to the side of the house,,,
yes they did, and as they did they were looking for an intruder. they came upon the lady in the window with a gun on their way to that door. ooops, your story is blowing up on you. you have no idea of life I guess. are you like one year old?

you should learn about police procedures. open structure calls. look it up. are you a cop? ever ride with a cop? know anything about what they do and how they do it? nope! you're a freeloader perhaps. you jumped out the plane without a chute.

those dont over ride the constitution nor does it give them the right to murder people in their own home
huh? what the fk are you yammering on about? go get a diaper and let mommy change the soiled one.

so when you lose the discussion you switch to personal attacks,,,typical leftist bullshit,,,
lose what discussion. you're yammering about constitution and this was a local call to the cops about a possible intruder. the cop had a right to defend himself in that scenario. tragic, I get it. sad and unfortunate, but procedures that the cops use to apprehend bad guys was used. fk your note on the constitution.

cops swear an oath to the constitution,,,sorry you hate the constitution so much but sadly for you its still the law of the land

it was another accidental shooting

Accidental in texas means something like your gun going of while you're cleaning it.

This officer definitely intended to shoot here.
the policeman thought that the homeowner was a burglar and the home owner thought that the policeman was a burglar, please stop demonizing the police, they are human, they make mistakes

Oh my God, please explain how he thought she was burglar. What a disgrace, why don't you just go and spit on the woman's grave.
The policeman did go there to shoot the home owner.
He was there to investigate a burglary.
It was a mistake.
We would not be debating this if the home owner was white.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA
correction the policeman did not go there to shoot a homeowner. he was there on a call. made by a neighbor and it turned into an open structure call which defined means probable intruder. for fk sake. people jumping out of an airplane without parachutes, I tell you.
I hear you repeating that “open structure” is defined as such; yet you still fail to provide a credible link backing that up...

I leave my door open all the time,,,thats not an open invitation nor is it probable cause to sneak around my house and murder me or my family,,,
but when a neighbor calls and says someone's front door is open can you go inspect, they do. fk you're not too bright are you? the cop was walking the perimeter looking for a suspect, the lady grabbed her gun cause she saw the cops walking the perimeter and didn't know they were cops. tragic. no one's fault.

they said the front door was open not that people were sneaking around back,,,so why didnt they go to the front door first???
yep, the front door was open, could mean someone went in or someone came out. no?

So you'd just walk across a lawn not knowing if a dude was in a bush with a gun to take you down knowing that perhaps an intruder had been there? yeah, thank god you're not a cop.

yes they did, and as they did they were looking for an intruder. they came upon the lady in the window with a gun on their way to that door. ooops, your story is blowing up on you. you have no idea of life I guess. are you like one year old?

they werent called there because of an intruder,,,

and real life isnt murdering people in their own homes,,
that home owner had moree of a right to protect themselkves then the cop did since he was the intruder

what was his crime? please? jumping out of the plane without a parachute too?

Yup. Ole Jc here is a typical case study of what happens when a confused Lefty, believes he’s a righty. We’re seeing a lot more of these lately. They tend to show up around cop related threads....

lose what discussion. you're yammering about constitution and this was a local call to the cops about a possible intruder. the cop had a right to defend himself in that scenario. tragic, I get it. sad and unfortunate, but procedures that the cops use to apprehend bad guys was used. fk your note on the constitution.

cops swear an oath to the constitution,,,sorry you hate the constitution so much but sadly for you its still the law of the land
sure they do, so? doesn't explain the situation that was in play that early morning. it was unfortunate. tragic, and no one was at fault.

Yup. Ole Jc here is a typical case study of what happens when a confused Lefty, believes he’s a righty. We’re seeing a lot more of these lately. They tend to show up around cop related threads....
you still don't understand procedures. figures, out of touch leftist with little donald's running around your skin to bug the snot out of you daily. the facts are out there, and a court will not find the cop guilty of anything.

that home owner had moree of a right to protect themselkves then the cop did since he was the intruder
sometimes it does when people point guns at people. know the facts before you jump out of the plane.

sure they do, so? doesn't explain the situation that was in play that early morning. it was unfortunate. tragic, and no one was at fault.

the cop was at fault since he could see it was a women and child in the lit room while they couldnt see anything but a dark window,,,

sometimes it does when people point guns at people. know the facts before you jump out of the plane.
and the facts were he could see it was a women and child in a lit room while they could only see a dark window,,

the cop was at fault since he could see it was a women and child in the lit room while they couldnt see anything but a dark window,,,
yeah how do you know? you didn't even know they were there on a call. shut up.

you still don't understand procedures. figures, out of touch leftist with little donald's running around your skin to bug the snot out of you daily. the facts are out there, and a court will not find the cop guilty of anything.

please control your TDS,,,trump has nothing to do with this..,

and the facts were he could see it was a women and child in a lit room while they could only see a dark window,,
what facts, where? show me the link.

sure he does, your a leftist fk, and he is at fault for everything. go wipe away the little trump's off you.

are you saying the room wasnt lit and it wasnt dark outside???

sure he does, your a leftist fk, and he is at fault for everything. go wipe away the little trump's off you.

there are treatment programs to help with your TDS,,please consider one,,,

are you saying the room wasnt lit and it wasnt dark outside???
did I say that? I said it was tragic and no one's fault.

there are treatment programs to help with your TDS,,please consider one,,,
good thing I don't need them then. whew......

This one is wholly consumed with TDS. It’s one of the worst cases I’ve seen in some time. In his desperation to find compatriots; he labels all righties who disagree with him as one of his fellow lefties. That’s fucking sad. Potentially dangerous. But definitely sad...

Forum List

Back