Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just like to vote, it validates my existence

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
I usually assume either by name or avie.....sometimes by content.

I thought mdk was a girl, but that was because he talked about his husband. I'm old so I'm still not entirely used to that....

I like males, but yeah, certain behaviors equate to "unladylike" with me, being ancient and all.

We have a word for that out here that covers both genders. It seems to have fallen from favor in other parts of the country.

Uncouth.
Very good word. Always reminds me of a martini and the well heeled people who drink them because it sounds like vermouth.
Good for Missouri.

The avatar gives it away most of the time.
So you are a small mountain?
That's Dundas here in Greenland. It sits just off base.
Is there still a girl behind every tree?
You know the one day I decided to hang around and do nothing those SOB's in my shop saw a polar bear up at Crescent Lake? Eatin a Musk Ox no less. Could have knocked that off the list in the first month. SOB...
What part of Missouri you from? I was born in Dexter...my dad's side is from Stoddard and New Madrid counties.

What, I mean (hellooo!) is the point of this thread? What the hell difference does gender make? Explain that to me? What about race, or income or age "bias"? What is a bias, except for personal experience+ demographics?

You know the one day I decided to hang around and do nothing those SOB's in my shop saw a polar bear up at Crescent Lake? Eatin a Musk Ox no less. Could have knocked that off the list in the first month. SOB...
What part of Missouri you from? I was born in Dexter...my dad's side is from Stoddard and New Madrid counties.

I've been to Dexter and New Madrid...nice area over there. I live on the west side near Springfield.

What, I mean (hellooo!) is the point of this thread? What the hell difference does gender make? Explain that to me? What about race, or income or age "bias"? What is a bias, except for personal experience+ demographics?
See post #20.

I've been to Dexter and New Madrid...nice area over there. I live on the west side near Springfield.
You never ran into D4? He lives there also..

Forum List

Back