Four Down!!

oh brother, only in you hard core lefties are they heroes. to the NORMAL people they are frikken cowards and abandoned the REST of their constituents WHO DON'T BELONG IN A UNION.

you all can spin spin spin it all you want,

1. You aren't normal

2. What they did was legit

3. You are just pissed that they didn't stick around and take in the ass

So using your logic if the Republicans had fled DC so that there was no quorum for the Health Care vote that would have been Legit too? Or is THAT different?

Is that the way DC works? Was that option available to them? Seems to me they had a filibuster to stop the tyranny of a majority party.

I look forward to it. Unlike you I have actually done some research on the matter and believe the GOP has as much chance of picking up a seat or two as they have of anything. I will likely be laughing at you just as much on the night of the recalls as I am now regarding Klappenbagger.

BTW, nice concession on the fact thet they WERE subject to arrest in WI.

Since they were not in Wisconsin......no they weren't
That however is not what you asserted

rightwinger said:
They were not subject to arrest upon their return.

^^^that is^^^

Maybe you should stick to the kiddie pool?

How many Democrats were arrested upon their return? What were they charged with?

Dems will file a massive amount of signatures tomorrow to trigger a recall election against a fifth Wisconsin GOP state senator, I’m told.

Graeme Zielinski, the spokesman for the Wisconsin Democratic Party, confirms to me that Democrats will submit approximately 30,000 signatures for the recall of Alberta Darling — nearly 150 percent of the 20,343 required.

This is the fifth time Dems have collected far more signatures than necessary for a recall — all but ensuring that all five recall elections will actually happen.

Dems to file huge amount of signatures to recall a fifth Wisconsin GOPer - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

SO WHAT?? Just like when the WI supreme court election was supposed to be a referendum on Scott Walker, and Kloppenberg was supposed to transfer power from the Right to the Left, it was to be a vulgar display of union power.
The voters said Fuck-You to the unions. Recall elections will end up the same way.

Thousands of voters named Mick E. Mouse have yet to be verified....lol

EriktheDouche is really hung up on the recalls in WI..... Well, not the Fleebagers being recalled, but still...

EriktheDouche is really hung up on the recalls in WI..... Well, not the Fleebagers being recalled, but still...

Like I said before, Boones Farm, let's see how it shakes out. The GOoPers in WI have until next week to file. Let's see how many recalls THEY get going.

Dems will file a massive amount of signatures tomorrow to trigger a recall election against a fifth Wisconsin GOP state senator, I’m told.

Graeme Zielinski, the spokesman for the Wisconsin Democratic Party, confirms to me that Democrats will submit approximately 30,000 signatures for the recall of Alberta Darling — nearly 150 percent of the 20,343 required.

This is the fifth time Dems have collected far more signatures than necessary for a recall — all but ensuring that all five recall elections will actually happen.

Dems to file huge amount of signatures to recall a fifth Wisconsin GOPer - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

SO WHAT?? Just like when the WI supreme court election was supposed to be a referendum on Scott Walker, and Kloppenberg was supposed to transfer power from the Right to the Left, it was to be a vulgar display of union power.
The voters said Fuck-You to the unions. Recall elections will end up the same way.

Wisconsin voters support unions.

Since they were not in Wisconsin......no they weren't
That however is not what you asserted

rightwinger said:
They were not subject to arrest upon their return.

^^^that is^^^

Maybe you should stick to the kiddie pool?

How many Democrats were arrested upon their return? What were they charged with?
The goal posts haven't moved. The situation compeling their attendance was taken care of by alternate means. If it had not been and the order from the Senate still stood, they could have been. Thats the facts. You denied those facts, you were wrong. just admit it.

This article that was used is called reporting?

UPDATE: Darling is considered less vulnerable in a recall election than several other GOPers, because Scott Walker got 54 percent of the vote in her district last year, but it’s also worth pointing out that Obama won her district in 2008 with 51 percent.

Notice how Greg Sargent reference the Governor as a female? He sounds just a little bit bitter and not very civil.

1. You aren't normal

2. What they did was legit

3. You are just pissed that they didn't stick around and take in the ass

So using your logic if the Republicans had fled DC so that there was no quorum for the Health Care vote that would have been Legit too? Or is THAT different?

Is that the way DC works? Was that option available to them? Seems to me they had a filibuster to stop the tyranny of a majority party.

dude, that doesn't answer the question.

Yeah, we noticed that when klappenbagger was elected....

oh wait.:lol:

EriktheDouche said:

Like I said before, Boones Farm, let's see how it shakes out. The GOoPers in WI have until next week to file. Let's see how many recalls THEY get going.

I already showed you, fucknut - at least 4...

You shoud actually pay attention to the districts in which these recalls are happening... They probably won't tell you that on HuffyPuffy, so you'll have to venture out of your comfort zone...

I doubt you're up for the challenge, though....

Yeah, we noticed that when klappenbagger was elected....

oh wait.:lol:

What? She didn't win? But she gave a victory speech and everything...:eek:

dude, that doesn't answer the question.

His question isn't set in reality. It's RGS being his typical hyper-partisan self.

If that were the reality then yeah, I am fine with anybody using legislative tools available to them. I may not disagree with their reasoning but that doesn't mean they can't make that move.

If that were the reality then yeah, I am fine with anybody using legislative tools available to them. I may not disagree with their reasoning but that doesn't mean they can't make that move.

so, you realize that that is nothing but anarchy right? I don't buy it form anyone because thats the final ultimate result if we carry this forward to its inevitable conclusion, if everyone bails no gov. would in affect, exist....

so, you realize that that is nothing but anarchy right? I don't buy it form anyone because thats the final ultimate result if we carry this forward to its inevitable conclusion, if everyone bails no gov. would in affect, exist....

Anarchy?

That's what's happening in WI?

News to me.

Please don't act like avoiding a quorom is the default move to stop legislation from moving forward and it is happening on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back