Four Down!!

Who is the driving force behind the recall efforts for the eligible WI 14?
Radical left wing kooks with out of state support.

Radical left wingers are trying to recall the Dem senators :confused:
Oh, I thought this was more of the 'get those dirty GOP reps'. That's the only news I've been hearing lately. The fact the fleebaggers are facing recall is a surprise because there's been zero reporting on it out by me. I know there's recalls on them. That's all I hear in the twin cities.

Concerned constituents who were NOT represented by the chickenshit fleebaggers who ran away....

With a little help from a RW group from Utah.

What group?

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Utah-based group has started the process to recall eight Wisconsin Democratic state senators from office.

American Recall Coalition filed the paperwork on Tuesday with the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board. The group has 60 days to collect the required signatures to force a recall vote.

Utah group begins recall effort for 8 Democrat State Senators in Wisconsin | The Oshkosh Northwestern | thenorthwestern.com

Here's their site

What group?

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Utah-based group has started the process to recall eight Wisconsin Democratic state senators from office.

American Recall Coalition filed the paperwork on Tuesday with the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board. The group has 60 days to collect the required signatures to force a recall vote.

Utah group begins recall effort for 8 Democrat State Senators in Wisconsin | The Oshkosh Northwestern | thenorthwestern.com

Here's their site

Looks like a national organization that helps groups and individuals with recall planning and such...

I'm glad the constituents could find a use for them...

Don't we all find it womewhat odd that referendum votes like this are so threatening to the POLs?

What does that really tell us about the state of democracy in this so called democratic Republic?

I don't know the facts in the WI case, but I know here in Maine our Governor, a tea party candidate did NOT get 62% of the votes.

And his actions thus far have so embarrrased and annoyed the majority of Mainers that a very active group of vitizens is attempting to create a RECALL PROCESS so that he can be voted out of office.

One would think, in a democractic society, such power to the people would not be thought a threat.

I predict that if Maine gives the people the ability to vote to remove our current governor, he will be thrown out of office.

If, of course, such a process passes muster in the Maine Legislature.

That, I rather doubt, is going to happen.
So laughable. You make the same mistake of arrogance that all the Klappenbagger morons did. You assume that because a minority of loud and whiny malcontented leftist twits don't like the governor "the people" don't like the governor. You assume in your arrogance that because you are "embarrassed and annoyed" a "majority" is embarrassed and annoyed... the echo chamber has that effect.

I might be misjudging the zietgeist of the Maine public, to be sure.

But there's one benefit of a referendum vote to RECALL the current governor...it will tell us who is right.

YOu got the stones to put your theory to the test of a referdum vote, lad?

I do.

Bring it on.

What group?

Here's their site

Looks like a national organization that helps groups and individuals with recall planning and such...

That's some funny shit right there.

Here's their site

I fail to see the point you're trying to make...

Both sides are using outside help to establish the recall efforts...

I fail to see the point you're trying to make...

Both sides are using outside help to establish the recall efforts...

Point?

I just find funny how glowingly you speak of the outside help the right is getting.

I wonder what you have to say about the help the liberals are getting?

Alberta Darling will be the fifth recall, which should be announced today. Woo hoo. I just heard it on radio.

What group?

Here's their site

APRC is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and shall be maintained as a nationwide, non-partisan citizen movement. The mission of APRC is to focus its efforts towards proving the support and guidance to local organizations across the United States to proceed with recall campaign against any state, county, city or municipal elected official that has exhibited actions that are contrary to his/her oath of office and the will of their constituents.

That's from their site. All national groups have to have a National HQs Somewhere.

Don't we all find it womewhat odd that referendum votes like this are so threatening to the POLs?

What does that really tell us about the state of democracy in this so called democratic Republic?

I don't know the facts in the WI case, but I know here in Maine our Governor, a tea party candidate did NOT get 62% of the votes.

And his actions thus far have so embarrrased and annoyed the majority of Mainers that a very active group of vitizens is attempting to create a RECALL PROCESS so that he can be voted out of office.

One would think, in a democractic society, such power to the people would not be thought a threat.

I predict that if Maine gives the people the ability to vote to remove our current governor, he will be thrown out of office.

If, of course, such a process passes muster in the Maine Legislature.

That, I rather doubt, is going to happen.
So laughable. You make the same mistake of arrogance that all the Klappenbagger morons did. You assume that because a minority of loud and whiny malcontented leftist twits don't like the governor "the people" don't like the governor. You assume in your arrogance that because you are "embarrassed and annoyed" a "majority" is embarrassed and annoyed... the echo chamber has that effect.

I might be misjudging the zietgeist of the Maine public, to be sure.

But there's one benefit of a referendum vote to RECALL the current governor...it will tell us who is right.

YOu got the stones to put your theory to the test of a referdum vote, lad?

I do.

Bring it on.
of course you do, that would be because you don't like him. The GOP legislature might have other ideas though, so tough shit.

Democracy in action

eagle.jpg

Yeah, pure stupidity.

I will be donating money to each of these Senators. I imagine money will pour in from all over the country.

Don't you love how they bring up Davis being recalled, like there is ANY COMPARISON between the two.

:lol:

Don't you love how they bring up Davis being recalled, like there is ANY COMPARISON between the two.

:lol:

Gry Davis was taking the State downhill...he was ousted. Too bad Aaaahnold didn't help matters.

A recall is a recall...but it sounds like you are saying that if YOU do it, it's perfectly ok and very democratic...when we do it, it's anti-democratic.

Sure sounds like you are saying that.

Forum List

Back