Four Senate Republicans Fail to Show Up for Vote on Amendment Defunding Vaccine Mandates, Ensuring Failure

You are idiots and your loyalties have always been for sale to the highest bidder. No different from the left.

Why do you suppose the majority of voters have turned on your party?

"Republicans Take Biggest Congressional Poll Lead Over Democrats Since 1981"

It must be because of this, huh?

1635515986466.png

And this.......

And even this.....

1635516108792.png

Now.....what were you saying about 'idiots'????

Last edited:
Why do you suppost the majority of voters have turned on your party?

"Republicans Take Biggest Congressional Poll Lead Over Democrats Since 1981"

It must be because of this, huh?

1635515986466.png

And this.......

And even this.....

1635516108792.png

Now.....what were you saying about 'idiots'????

Still pushing this binary argument?

The Presidents party loses seats and/or majorities in midterm elections as a rule REGARDLESS of whether it’s the Democrat or Republican in the WH.

WTF? Considering the one-sided source I'd like to know more about this one but it seems typical Uniparty behavior.

Four Senate Republicans failed to show up to vote on an amendment that would have defunded President Joe Biden’s remaining vaccine mandates, thus ensuring its failure.

The Senate voted on Sen. Mike Lee’s (R-UT) amendment to the continuing resolution (CR), which would defund Biden’s remaining vaccine mandates. The measure failed 46-47, with Sens. Mitt Romney (R-UT), Jim Inhofe (R-OK), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and Richard Burr (R-NC) failing to show up, depriving Senate Republicans a potential majority to pass the amendment to the CR.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) set the vote threshold to a majority, and it remains possible that he could have set the threshold to 60 if Republicans had enough votes to pass with a majority; however, Democrats broke and voted to defund Biden’s private employer mandate the last time they voted on vaccine mandates. This could have put more pressure on Democrats to support the defunding of Biden’s vaccine mandates.

Four Senate Republicans Fail to Show Up for Vote on Amendment Defunding Vaccine Mandates, Ensuring Failure
I support the bill to end the mandates

and would happily vote against all four senators to remove them from office for other reasons

but it would have been helpful if Brietbart had at least allowed the 4 repubs to tell their side of the story even if it is just lame bullshit excuses

Don't bother admitting you are an imbecile....it is clear and evident to all who waste the time reading your stupidity.

Sadly, you'll be back with more, won't you.

Interesting. So history has nothing to do with midterm elections?

Shall I provide the link again?

Interesting. So history has nothing to do with midterm elections?

Shall I provide the link again?

I’ve read that 70,000 people have gone totally missing in Alaska since 1988.

Have you considered a trip to lovely Alaska??

I’ve read that 70,000 people have gone totally missing in Alaska since 1988.

Have you considered a trip to lovely Alaska??

Excellent. Love the idea.

Now, can you answer the question or shall I repeat it?

I guess you can’t answer the question.

Have anything besides peevish insults or do you want to concede the argument?
Never happen, bud. Trying to take hyperbole away from Politically Thicc is like taking away a binkie from a newborn.

I'm beginning to hate Republicans.

Wish we had something better to replace them with.

You can access the Yellow Pages online now.
I mean your choices in services may still be limited, but there is a chance you can achieve more and better results.

The Presidents party loses seats and/or majorities in midterm elections as a rule REGARDLESS of whether it’s the Democrat or Republican in the WH.

Generally, that is true. Generally. But this time, the Dims are going to get the shit kicked out of them. 30 democrats have already resigned and it isn't even election season yet.

Generally, that is true. Generally. But this time, the Dims are going to get the shit kicked out of them. 30 democrats have already resigned and it isn't even election season yet.

No argument from me.

Forum List

Back