Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas

Republicans/conservatives are never slow to report carnage in Chicago….for no other reason than to celebrate the carnage.
`
Your common far right rep/con can only be happy in schadenfreude.

Nah.....

The difference in the thinking is, people on the left think, if you tinker/change the institutions enough, there would be an end to tragedies. Conservatives think that kind of thinking is goofy.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven
But as Australia has proven
But as every other advanced society has proven

Effective limits on gun ownership result in fewer gun deaths.

There is no debate about that; facts are facts.

Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas | Reuters

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Timmy; what happened at your 1st B-Day party?

Four people were murdered.

Just another day in the US.

On the other hand in the UK someone saw a gun, SHOCK HORROR.
------------------------------------- yeah , pretty funny . a few years back a couple of 'brit wankers' came across a '.22 caliber short round of ammunition' in a door way or next to a curb . You guys were nervous and concerned Frigid . I'll get the link if i can find it Frigid .

Republicans/conservatives are never slow to report carnage in Chicago….for no other reason than to celebrate the carnage.
`

Nah.....

The difference in the thinking is, people on the left think, if you tinker/change the institutions enough, there would be an end to tragedies. Conservatives think that kind of thinking is goofy.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

Never miss an opportunity.....eh?:smoke:

`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

Never miss an opportunity.....eh?:smoke:

To correct the record? Nobody should.

The right wing keeps us very busy in that regard.

Anyone who lives anywhere there are Mexicans knows that kid birthday parties often end in death.
Often? Hardly, but it does happen. All the non eventful birthday parties aren't reported. Sooo, not so often

I am curious about something; not to hijack the thread or anything…

But when they give you get the title of Moderator and Tipsycatlover makes an obviously idiotic, racist comment like the one you just responded to and let pass; is that just you accepting and applauding the racism or are you coached not to upset folks by telling them that they are making a racist comment? Seriously…I’m just asking.

Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas | Reuters

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Timmy; what happened at your 1st B-Day party?

Four people were murdered.

Just another day in the US.

On the other hand in the UK someone saw a gun, SHOCK HORROR.

But gun crime in the U.S. is going down, while gun crime in Britain, where they banned and confiscated guns is going up....as is their violent crime rate.....funny how more Americans with guns = less gun crime, fewer law abiding Brits with guns = more gun crime and way more violent crime.

`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

Gun crime is going up in Australia, not down.....so you are wrong.

Gun crime in Britain is going up in Britain, not down...so you are wrong again.

Criminals in France get fully automatic military rifles easily, they just don't use them to commit murder.

These advanced societies are behind us in the destruction their welfare states have caused to their family structure...that is changing....they are becoming far more violent than our country, and they won't be able to protect themselves...you think crime is static...but when you destroy your families with welfare and import violent 3rd world men, and then under mine your police forces...you will see how quickly crime gets out of control...including gun crime.

Anyone who lives anywhere there are Mexicans knows that kid birthday parties often end in death.
Often? Hardly, but it does happen. All the non eventful birthday parties aren't reported. Sooo, not so often

But when they give you get the title of Moderator and Tipsycatlover makes an obviously idiotic, racist comment like the one you just responded to and let pass; is that just you accepting and applauding the racism or are you coached not to upset folks by telling them that they are making a racist comment? Seriously…I’m just asking.
racist?

I saw incoherence, but no racism.

Are you feeling well?

Second amendment solutions

Don’t mess with Texas
Shit happens
Sure does, when everyone is armed.

I know lots of armed people, and they never shoot anyone else....it isn't being armed that is the issue, it is the criminals who commit the crime that is the issue......I would like to see the background on these guys...
Being armed allowed someone to shoot and kill four people at a kid's birthday party.

iu

Second amendment solutions

Don’t mess with Texas
Shit happens
Sure does, when everyone is armed.

I know lots of armed people, and they never shoot anyone else....it isn't being armed that is the issue, it is the criminals who commit the crime that is the issue......I would like to see the background on these guys...
Being armed allowed someone to shoot and kill four people at a kid's birthday party.

Being unarmed means you have no chance of fighting back.

Forum List

Back