Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas

What is it about speaking Spanish that makes a person not white?
The SPANISH are white. I doubt these are Spaniard immigrants to America.

Our Spanish speaking population here is INDIAN -- as in Mexican-Indian. The ethnic Spanish ruling class in Mexico (European) encourages their Injun population to move to America illegally.
Spaniard
220034_1.jpg

Injun-Mexican

mexican-indian-girls-768x510.jpg

My wife is Spanish, blonde hair green eyes with almost Irish features, and tall, as were her parents, grandparents, etc., mostly all the way back to the 1600's. They had a land grant in Texas from Spain.

Republicans/conservatives are never slow to report carnage in Chicago….for no other reason than to celebrate the carnage.
`
Your common far right rep/con can only be happy in schadenfreude.

Nah.....

The difference in the thinking is, people on the left think, if you tinker/change the institutions enough, there would be an end to tragedies. Conservatives think that kind of thinking is goofy.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven
But as Australia has proven
But as every other advanced society has proven

Effective limits on gun ownership result in fewer gun deaths.

There is no debate about that; facts are facts.

Except latinos and blacks don't obey them, so your 'point' isn't a point at all.

Second amendment solutions

Don’t mess with Texas
Shit happens
Sure does, when everyone is armed.

I know lots of armed people, and they never shoot anyone else....it isn't being armed that is the issue, it is the criminals who commit the crime that is the issue......I would like to see the background on these guys...
Being armed allowed someone to shoot and kill four people at a kid's birthday party.

So go find us the law that says that is legal. You think the idiots in the OP had registered firearms, do you?

Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas | Reuters

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Timmy; what happened at your 1st B-Day party?

Four people were murdered.
Once again we see the violence inherent in American culture, where violence is a sanctioned means of conflict resolution.

The problem is Americans’ propensity for, and acceptance of, violence – regardless the weapon used.

Don’t mess with Texas
Shit happens

I know lots of armed people, and they never shoot anyone else....it isn't being armed that is the issue, it is the criminals who commit the crime that is the issue......I would like to see the background on these guys...

Criminal illegal aliens or the anchor babies of some. They don't need no stinkin' laws ...

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again we see the violence inherent in American culture, where violence is a sanctioned means of conflict resolution.

The problem is Americans’ propensity for, and acceptance of, violence – regardless the weapon used.

Ah, the 'Diversity' parrot now tries to claim latino culture is 'American culture', sort of like when their pet homosexuals join up as 'priests', commit over 80% of kiddie rapes while posing as such, they're suddenly not disgusting mentally ill faggots but 'Christians'.

What is it about speaking Spanish that makes a person not white?
The SPANISH are white. I doubt these are Spaniard immigrants to America.

Our Spanish speaking population here is INDIAN -- as in Mexican-Indian. The ethnic Spanish ruling class in Mexico (European) encourages their Injun population to move to America illegally.
Spaniard
220034_1.jpg

Injun-Mexican

mexican-indian-girls-768x510.jpg

My wife is Spanish, blonde hair green eyes with almost Irish features, and tall, as were her parents, grandparents, etc., mostly all the way back to the 1600's. They had a land grant in Texas from Spain.

And I forgot to mention almost all of South America and the Caribbean islanders hate Mexicans, who make almost 80% of the criminal illegal aliens here. They are very unpopular, except for some of the Indian tribes.

it is my experience that when 'mexicans' , hipanics , latino and inner city 'blacks' and other assorted folks have parties that the parties are a likely place for violence to break out . Just my personal observations Candy

it is my experience that when 'mexicans' , hipanics , latino and inner city 'blacks' and other assorted folks have parties that the parties are a likely place for violence to break out . Just my personal observations Candy

Nearly every weekend here in the Dallas Metro area. Blacks, too. Leftists never call for 'crackdowns' on black or Latinos, though, just old white people who have never committed a crime; they want to disarm such people so it will be easier for their 'Oppressed Victims' to rob and kill them.

Republicans/conservatives are never slow to report carnage in Chicago….for no other reason than to celebrate the carnage.
`

Nah.....

The difference in the thinking is, people on the left think, if you tinker/change the institutions enough, there would be an end to tragedies. Conservatives think that kind of thinking is goofy.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

Needless to say, that’s not going to happen given the current ideological makeup of the Supreme Court.

Any new Federal firearm regulatory measures would be struck down; the same is true of new state measures.

Indeed, existing state firearm regulatory measures are in jeopardy of being invalidated.

much of the violence is due to gangs or just gang lifestyle types of people and these gang types 'crash' what may be a normal peaceful family gathering Candy .

`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

Needless to say, that’s not going to happen given the current ideological makeup of the Supreme Court.

Any new Federal firearm regulatory measures would be struck down; the same is true of new state measures.

Indeed, existing state firearm regulatory measures are in jeopardy of being invalidated.
------------------------------------- GOOD , Go TRUMP and Kavanaugh

`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

So you're calling for sweeps of minority neighborhoods? The Supreme Court can't do a thing about your pet criminal demographics. Grow up.

Don’t mess with Texas
Shit happens

Being armed allowed someone to shoot and kill four people at a kid's birthday party.

So go find us the law that says that is legal. You think the idiots in the OP had registered firearms, do you?
Sure. Why not? It don't take much as long as you can get the ride to Walmart.

You been to Mexico lately? They play kick the can with human heads.

Shit happens

Sure. Why not? It don't take much as long as you can get the ride to Walmart.

So you can't find out nad will deliberately ignore that fact if it comes out. I already knew that.

Don’t mess with Texas
Shit happens

Yes....and being armed stops criminals 1.1 million times a year, according to the CDC or 1.5 million times a year according to the Department of Justice. Do you think that whoever had the gun wasn't a criminal before they pulled the trigger on 4 people at that party? Do you think they were legally carrying that gun? And how do you explain that gun crime has gone down as more Americans own and carry them, while gun crime in Britain keeps going up after they banned and confiscated guns?....on an island no less...

Forum List

Back